Author Topic: Durek Verrett AKA Shaman Durek  (Read 21794 times)

Offline Sparks

Re: Durek Verrett AKA Shaman Durek
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2021, 02:48:17 am »
https://shamandurek.com/private-sessions/ I assume that he's not doing private in person sessions during this pandemic?

At that page, one can subscribe to his newsletter. According to his "Weekly Tribe News | August 9th, 2021”:

Private Sessions Now Available For August!
New Virtual Private Sessions With Shaman Durek are open For August
Receive private shamanic healing directly from Shaman Durek catered specifically for you. Are you ready to remove the blocks in your life?
Level up and feel LIT!

Offline verity

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2021, 03:02:29 am »
Thanks Sparks!

Are you ready to remove the blocks in your life?

I wonder if he will be directing his victims/clients to remove their clothing during these virtual private sessions.

Private Skype Session
1 hour @ $2,000.00
To see Shaman Durek in a private Skype session costs $2,000.

https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=15568867&calendarID=2158553

Offline verity

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2021, 11:56:23 pm »
From his book Spirit Hacking, concerning a supposed great grandmother:

Then she would smack the person, and she would keep smacking them; and with every smack, the person would cough, and sometimes, the person would throw up into a metal bucket that Mamal kept under the table, and then they would be healed.

Granted, it was a different time. You can't just go smacking people healed these days. That kind of thing doesn't fly anymore.

But scroll back through this thread. One victim says he was "beating the crap out of my thighs". He has victims sign waivers detailing that he may physically touch their genitals.  His actions might cause vomiting:

He will then bring in ancestors from the ancient tribes to begin working on the body. When releasing, you may shake, cough, yell, or vomit.

So when he physically beats someone, he isn't really doing it, "ancestors from the ancient tribes" are doing it?

Offline verity

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2021, 04:13:26 pm »
I recommend that all companies selling products through "Shaman Durek" "LIT Verified Products" sever ties with him and his Ohana Productions LLC as soon as possible.

Why would you want your brand associated with an abusive fraud?

Products currently in the "LIT Verified Products" scheme include:

CAR.O.L Bike
BLUblox
Somavedic
Joovv
Higher Dose
NuCalm
Lumen
Monk Oil
Living Libations Skincare
THE RESET - Nousha
Nuud
Nutcase Vegan
Alive Water
Four Sigmatic
Green Gorilla
Juci
Elemental Wisdom
ChiliPAD
Lambs
One Golden Thread
Botanical Bones
Temple Copal
Sage & Salt

Offline verity

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2021, 10:22:28 pm »
Verrett does not hold his fellow human beings in high regard.

He is outright mean. He writes that clients have said that he makes them feel like shit. According to him, that is all their fault.

His goes out of his way to be insulting. According to him, we are doing everything wrong. How we identify ourselves. What words we use in social justice activism. We don't even pray the right way. Everything about us is wrong and stupid. We are "bobble-heads" (weak willed) in "The Matrix".

According to him there is only "masculine' and "feminine". He mocks women that appear too "masculine". He is also trans-phobic.

Please do not go to him for healing. I believe his shaman act is just a cover for sadistic abuse.

Offline verity

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2021, 10:28:57 pm »
I skimmed through his book. I've read through a lot of New Age books and web content over the years, and in my experience Verrett stands out as being exceptionally cruel.

Offline Sparks

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2023, 11:42:30 pm »
The Royal House of Norway announced today: https://www.royalcourt.no/nyhet.html?tid=222950&sek=27262

Congratulations
Her Highness Princess Märtha Louise and Mr Durek Verrett announced today that they will marry in August 2024. Their Majesties The King and Queen, and Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess extend their congratulations.

Greetings from The King and Queen
The Queen and I are delighted that Princess Märtha Louise and Durek Verrett have announced their wedding plans today. We are happy to include Durek Verret in our family and look forward to celebrating the big day with them. We wish Märtha and Durek all the best.

Greetings from The Crown Prince and Crown Princess
We congratulate Princess Märtha and Durek Verrett on their wedding in August next year. We are happy for them and look forward to celebrating with them in Geiranger. We wish Märtha, Durek and the girls all the best for the future.