Author Topic: Claims of Being "Banned"  (Read 3432 times)

Offline crazyeagle

Claims of Being "Banned"
« on: June 18, 2008, 02:11:57 pm »
On the subject of banning..I too was banned hence no reply to the various questions asked of me to which I was unable to reply...either the person posting these questions was unaware i had been banned [Childish insult]..tut tut!

The message I had on my screen whilst banned was that until I stopped my "Childishness" and grew up I couldnt post but of course i could read.

This banning of one with the combined message I have to say made me  roar with laughter..chuckled over it for weeks....made me think I was back at school in the good old days having spoken out to the teacher out of turn which i did on a frequent basis.

Obviously, the words I spoke previously [Childish insult] and I stand by what I said and asked.

So,the question is thus...when is a ban not a ban.......and why lift the ban on myself if I was so horrendous?

I run several sites myself and believe me, once I have banned a person they wont get back in.

Curious situation here.     
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 07:11:55 pm by educatedindian »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Claims of Being "Banned"
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 07:09:19 pm »
May as well make this into a thread where we can talk about actual bans, rather than the false claim of hers that she or any of the Blackwaters ever were banned.

CE, actually you were never "banned". You're being able to post here proves that a lie. You were told to grow up. Which I still see no evidence of. Like I said in the other thread, we put up with a lot of whining from PODIAs with a persecution complex based on virtually nothing, basically you and others assuming that actual NDNs asking curious questions is somehow oh-so-terrible.

And that claim at the end is pretty hilarious. Now you're also complaining that weren't banned thoroughly enough. The fact that we had patience and tolerance with you only brought your contempt. Fine. We'll give you want you want. Good bye, and if your fellow PODIAs are as childish as you, goodbye to them also. If you or any of the other PODIAs came here simply to hold a grudge for what was said months ago, that's too bad. We will not waste any more time on it.