Odds and Ends > Comedy Channel

Ray Harrell Hijacks Yet Another Thread

<< < (2/2)

Sam Nodoc:
Oh pshaw!   You found me out but below is what I really wanted to post.   It's a good article I agree completely with it.  At least your doctorate is not mail order or just claimed although the conservatives call you a whiner.    Others will wonder why you believe these issues are common only to Indians and not the Irish. That is the vulnerability of the historian and you will not escape it.

Alas, there is only one of us here who could have answered the questions you have asked.   I like your politics.   One day the morning star will appear on your doorstep and you will remember this.   

Sam

A letter to the editor I've been sending out, mostly to American Indian media. Anyone is welcome to repost.

Republicans Do Nothing For Indians But Kill Them,
Take Away Their Rights, and Tell Lies About Them

(Al's note:  My article was removed since it's already elsewhere on the forum. Harrell knew that, and spammed anyway.  He also spammed with a poem and jokes, even though he'd been warned to quit posting to boost his ego. So he just got himself banned.)

JosephSWM:
I'm confused. If Sam is supposed to be Ray then maybe Ray W. is Sam Beeler. Too many words and so little time to read. Wish I had a computer to sit in front of for hours writing endlessly about things that have nothing to do with nothing. Ray W. let me ask you this, is Medicine Crow a member of the Sand Hill Indians. His website claims that he is a shaman and master healer. He is good friends with Sam Beeler, the man in charge of the Sand Hill band.

Joseph

Sam Nodoc:
Osiyo Joe,  :)

Actually,  Medicine Crow is the Sandhill Chief's blood relative as is DMW.   Transparency is always best.   

donada govhv'i

Sam

JosephSWM:
Thanks Ray, I know you answered elsewhere. I posted it in both places just to make sure. So many threads and too few needles, not that I know what that means but it sounds good, hey?

Sam, I get the joke about the soup.

Its hard to keep things straight. Ray is not Sam and Sam is not Ray. Sounds like that old Beatle song about some walrus.

Joseph

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version