NAFPS Archives > Archive No. 1

Natasha Garry AKA Natasha Navajo/Moon NO LONGER A MATTER OF CONCERN

<< < (2/2)

Autumn:
Her website link no longer works and it was last crawled by the Wayback Machine in February 2014:

http://web.archive.org/web/20140208153650/http://www.navajomoon.com/

Her real name is Natasha Garry and I cannot find anything under that name, other than a LinkedIn page which I cannot view.

educatedindian:
I'm on LinkedIn, and it shows her profile as no longer existing. There's a Ning profile that also no long exists. Connect6 profile just mentions her as the old owner of Navajo Moon. One UK site lists her as doing crystal therapy, but nothing claiming to be Native. ETA: The FB profile is inactive for years, with a single friend.
Ms. Garry sent this apology.

--------
Hello,
Thank you for your reply.

As I said, I have been out of this field for a long time and when I was in it, it was always minimal and very sporadic and majority of it was focused on Reiki - the name was purely personal.

I had no idea 4/5 years ago that it was unethical or that the information was in any way inaccurate and it upsets me deeply to think that I could have somehow been associated with something, no matter how or small or infrequent, that American Indians would find unethical. For this I apologise. I am a very conscientious person and now with a family my approach to things are taken with more far more research, maturity and much more knowledge. Now that I am aware of this information I too can educate other modern women on the importance of not entering into modern day teachings, such as "power animals" -

I appreciate the opportunity to understand more and await your information on the thread being moved to the archives.

Regards

Autumn:
I think this can be put down as "youthful indiscretion" and she has truly put it behind her.  I think she should be moved to the archives.

Ingeborg:

--- Quote from: Autumn on January 15, 2015, 04:42:49 pm ---I think this can be put down as "youthful indiscretion" and she has truly put it behind her.  I think she should be moved to the archives.
--- End quote ---

She still seems to have an FB profile as "Natasha Navajo", so she might delete this first before the thread gets moved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version