Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149786 times)

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #195 on: December 11, 2010, 10:28:41 am »
I think these tourists have been seriously pre-conditioned by their group leaders as to what they will experience. I've seen this with a lot of Neopagans and Newagers who believe they are psychic, who think they are sensitive to spirits, but really are not. Most of these people are as sensitive as bricks. 

I guess this is the reason for blindly following the frauds? Although a lot of people do not believe in the presence of spirits, they would still be able to feel the vibes/energies/intuition or hear "the inner voice" and thereby stay clear of destructive situations. The name of the "warning system" varies and it doesn´t really matter what we call it. I believe it is there and that most people - often unconciously -pick up on it. But if you do not have that ability, you wouldn´t be able to pick up on the frustration and sadness of the people you exploit. The risk is that you´ll follow "leaders" like Kiesha, thinking her abilities somehow will rub off on you, especially if you pay for it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:27:28 am by Kathryn »

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #196 on: December 11, 2010, 03:00:19 pm »
For many, as long as the vibrations of messages resonate within them as light-filled and show a deep connection with our Mother Earth (fluffy-fluff), that's all that matters. They don't see any need for people's identity to be recognized by anyone to be able to carry out the mission of love & light.
They obviously never heard of actors, or considered that they aren't just found in movies, lol.
So they end up following fictions instead of living in the real world.

Important, please read:

Official Statement from Salish Elders Regarding Kiesha Crowther
(click on link above this quote box to read in full) 

I'm sorry Kiesha. I grew up on the Flathead reserve. All of my family are scattered every where there. I have them from Arlee all the way to Polson, going east to west, and no one knows of you. I have spoken with tribal elders who have no idea who you are. At pow wow, I asked around to see if you were made a shaman over our reserve and our people. I had people laugh in my face...............(click link above this quote box read in full)

« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 09:42:54 pm by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Ashla

« Reply #197 on: December 13, 2010, 09:07:15 am »
I went to Kiesha Crowther's website and read her responses to people calling her out on her lies. And so this is the response that I have sent to her through her web site.

I'm sorry Kiesha. I grew up on the Flathead reserve. All of my family are scattered every where there. I have them from Arlee all the way to Polson, going east to west, and no one knows of you. I have spoken with tribal elders who have no idea who you are. At pow wow, I asked around to see if you were made a shaman over our reserve and our people. I had people laugh in my face.

This is something you'll not be able to clear up in a paragraph or two on your web site. The reason I and others have called you out as a fraud, is because you are stealing from sacred teachings and new age-ing it up. You are combining the ancient teachings with teachings about skulls and the I AM consciousness from the St. Germaine teachings which has nothing at all to do with our culture or beliefs. Worst of all, YOU ARE CHARGING people to teach them falsehoods. The ceremonies are not for sale. You are spitting on my people and the memory of my ancestors. Until I take my last breath on mother earth, I'll not stop speaking out against you until you cease from using my culture and making money off of us. You are lying to everyone. That is why you travel into other countries to give teachings. You go to these spiritually starved people who are dying for an indian experience and you are spoon feeding it to them with big doses of new age quackery. You are as dangerous as the man who ran the sweats in Arizona, the ones those people died in who were desperate for vision. There is NO ONE from the Flathead who has stood up to say YES Kiesha Crowther is shaman over us. You need to stop this, because it will catch up to you and you will have to face the elders here. You cannot keep running in other countries telling these lies. If you are being honest, then let us all see pictures of you with the elders who made you a shaman. You are dishonest and everyone sees this. If you were telling the truth you would have provided names, and proof and these people would stand up with you. Remember White Ego woman? Look her up  on youtube. This is what is going to happen to you. Your dynasty of lies and usury will be coming to an end because the people will start showing up at your teachings to tell the truth about you. Remember, OUR CEREMONIES are not for sale.

Offline Ashla

« Reply #198 on: December 13, 2010, 09:11:29 am »
Next up, I'll be putting together a youtube about her, and spreading it as far as it will go. I have been very busy with my family recently, and so I will start to work on this and hopefully be done by the new year.

Offline czech

« Reply #199 on: December 13, 2010, 09:16:19 am »
I went to Kiesha Crowther's website and read her responses to people calling her out on her lies. And so this is the response that I have sent to her through her web site.
Thank you, Ashla on behalf of all of us non-natives for saying it loud and clear from your authority. I will now direct people who keep sending me links to Kiesha's videos and who post her talks on Facebook to this response that you wrote.

Offline czech

« Reply #200 on: December 13, 2010, 09:18:26 am »
Next up, I'll be putting together a youtube about her, and spreading it as far as it will go. 
way to go... I will definitely post this video on my FB account and send out to people

Offline Ashla

« Reply #201 on: December 13, 2010, 09:30:53 am »

This White selfrealisation has been going on since the 70' where so called " indians" - they are human beings???  like most people are - all of a sudden were reinvented in the western world.
Everyone coming from a pit in the country, knows everything about racism and how Whiote bourgeous people from the city treat low life farmer children, - you do not have to be indian or black to have experienced that.

I have personally been to 3 Kieshas shows - 2 last summer and 1 here a month ago. They are interesting and by all means a lot of fun - and they are not dangerous and I am not a fool and not a sheep. These comments make me hold my stomach with laugh, when I read them here.

I'm not holding my stomach and laughing. I feel sickened by this woman, because she is going around in her traveling shows, telling people lie after lie. She's defiling something sacred, and twisting it in with new age teachings. If you spent some time talking to ndns, you might understand where we come from and why this bothers us so much. It's hurtful, it's wrong, it's stealing, and so much more. What if I went to Catholic church, stole their ceremony and ritual surrounding the body of Christ, then took it on a road show and made people pay to watch me perform the holy communion? To me, what Kiesha is doing, is equivilant of this. It's sick. There's something wrong with a woman who leaves her two children and husband behind in this world to go out and give these false teachings.

She has not been made a shaman over anyone on the Flathead reserve, and anyone who wants to check into this is free to get the tribal council numbers that I posted and call there and ask. They will tell you they know of no such woman. Her claiming Ninepipes is beyond insanity. I knew she would eventually get to this too. She probably googled "flathead" and other such keywords then came up with it in her searches, sat down and thought ....."Ah yes, that is what I'm going to do, I am going to make myself related to these ancestors, then I will tell everyone".

So you know, I'm not laughing here sir. I am so tired of this, and you are right this has been going on for so long, these appropriations of my people. So you'll have to understand why it's not a joke. We are trying to preserve what we have, our history, our present and our future. I would love to see Kiesha Crowther come to pow wow next year in her regalia and talk to the elders and announce herself as shaman over them. THEN I will be laughing so hard I won't be able to stand up!

Offline Ashla

« Reply #202 on: December 13, 2010, 09:33:38 am »
Next up, I'll be putting together a youtube about her, and spreading it as far as it will go. 
way to go... I will definitely post this video on my FB account and send out to people

Thanks! I appreciate it. It will take me some time to get it all together. Maybe you guys may want to add in or help out. I've been busy with my family, my mom is not so well so I will do this when time permits.

Offline Ashla

« Reply #203 on: December 13, 2010, 09:37:59 am »
Kiesha must have been real busy with googling herself a history and came upon this. If someone else has posted this I apologize as I am about to go off to sleep and will catch up reading the rest later. Thanks.

http://www.historicphotoarchive.com/caps2/00181.html

Offline czech

« Reply #204 on: December 13, 2010, 09:41:37 am »
Maybe you guys may want to add in or help out. 
We could definitely help at least by having it translated into various European languages. I will be happy to do the Czech one.

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #205 on: December 13, 2010, 09:43:10 am »

Thanks! I appreciate it. It will take me some time to get it all together. Maybe you guys may want to add in or help out. I've been busy with my family, my mom is not so well so I will do this when time permits.

I side with "czech" in this - thank you SO much Ashla and I am deeply sad that your people have been targeted in this awful way! It is happening in my country, Sweden, which makes me even more upset and disappointed.

I will forward your statement to people over here and most definitely post your upcoming video everywhere I can think of. I know good people who will help.

Offline Saga

« Reply #206 on: December 13, 2010, 09:58:32 am »
I know couple of places to post the info as well, I am not too popular with my views about Kiesha's "shamanism" anyway, so might as well back my opinion up with some more info. :) 

Offline Ashla

« Reply #207 on: December 13, 2010, 11:24:52 am »

Calling the "outsiders" dark ones and non-awekened and "lower" and what ever and saying that their part is to die, because they don't have high enough energy to cope with it (=they don't follow the "teachings" word to word), is not too compassioned thing to do in my point of view either, and it sure isn't "being love". :) We are humans too and we have been hurt as well and maybe we act from "ego" or right/wrong reasons (which ever direction you are looking at it), but I think there weren't supposed to be any judging others in Kiesha's philosophy, so where's our right for compassion? :)

(Another thing, judging is completely different from constructive critic that might help someone grow. If I tell someone I don't like how he/she is acting, that doesn't mean that I judge him/her as a bad person in core.)

I agree with you in all the posts where you describe this as cult like activity. It's very in line with Jim Jones, Wayne Bent, David Koresh, and any other cult out there now teaching people that anyone on the outside is evil or dark. She's using manipulation and fear to gather people up into her fold. I was about to go to sleep but I couldn't stop reading after noticing some words she said about death. This woman is potentially dangerous. She could easily lead an emotional distraught person to their death. She could teach them something and say it's a sacred message about a "shaman's death" and twist it up to make it look good and sacred, next thing you know we have someone taking their own life. Now I do worry and after all of us here see her words on this.

There was a woman a year ago who was going to die for her leader. Her name in the cult was "Esther" and her leader "Michael aka Wayne Bent". They were in a end of the world type cult where the leader spent years upon years manipulating people into believing their only way to be truly holy was to "translate" into the other world to be with God. That meant, starving yourself to death. This woman went on a mission to starve herself to death. It was horrible. Anyway, I can see Kiesha pulling off something like this if she worked on these people enough.

My anger with Kiesha is not as strong as the worry that I feel for the innocent people involved with her.

Offline Ashla

« Reply #208 on: December 13, 2010, 11:50:25 am »

We have NO idea what kind of ceremonies took place in that pyramid. Kheops was a tyrannical and cruel ruler, the Hitler of ancient Egypt. And people worship his burielchamber??! Lie down in his grave??!

This is the overall problem, as I see it, with New Agers fooling around with spirits and ceremonies not having a clue what they are doing. There is very little respect for the power they are dealing with, no concern about other people and the way they put them in danger. Scary!

This how it is when some new agers go to places like Palenque, Chichen Itza, Tikal looking for a vision. They gather up with the crystals and drums, and do their meditation work and put reiki on the pyramids. They believe that these places are holy for them, but what they do not understand is the blood sacrifices and the other spirits that are connected to those places. I have to wonder how do the Mayans feel when tourists converge on their sacred sites peforming different ceremonies there that have nothing at all to do with what they believe or their ancestors?

Offline Ashla

« Reply #209 on: December 13, 2010, 11:57:16 am »

I side with "czech" in this - thank you SO much Ashla and I am deeply sad that your people have been targeted in this awful way! It is happening in my country, Sweden, which makes me even more upset and disappointed.

I will forward your statement to people over here and most definitely post your upcoming video everywhere I can think of. I know good people who will help.

Thanks , and thanks Saga, Czech. There's some other folks here who have been doing their homework on her and so maybe they want to be involved somehow too. I'll probably check back in awhile and see what you guys think. If I get a response from Kiesha I'll put it here.