Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1150260 times)

Offline Ashla

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #225 on: December 16, 2010, 12:05:05 am »
Samy those are great. Those are very good. As I was telling Crescent the other day in PM's, my mom has been very ill and I wanted to do something soon as I can. I appreciate these.

SAMy

« Reply #226 on: December 16, 2010, 03:09:54 am »
There are a number of good videos about Crowther on that channel, and some other videos about cultural misappropriation in general. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShamansAndMessiahs
If someone is fluent in Swedish and German there is some English text from the LG vids we posted that need a better translation than can be done online.  We can provide English and rough translations of each target language for cleanup.  Just a few paragraphs.  Pls send PM if you can do it.   ;D

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #227 on: December 16, 2010, 08:42:36 am »
PM coming up, SAMy.
Great videos  :)

Offline Saga

« Reply #228 on: December 16, 2010, 08:51:41 am »
Oh, think I'll put link to that channel in my blog too. :) Videos are actually better than the original ones, lots more to laugh... And you know, nothing raise energy more than laughing. ;p Great job!

And omg, the Heaven's gate cult initiation tape sounds almost just like the most new age stuff going around, including the message of "tribe of many colors". :p
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 09:00:55 am by Saga »

Offline Ashla

« Reply #229 on: December 16, 2010, 09:05:07 am »
I'm up late setting up a Facebook right now. I'll drop the link here when finished. I'd like it if you could all please join and help me with translations. Thank you all.

Offline Ashla

« Reply #230 on: December 16, 2010, 09:56:55 am »
Please come and join, and start posting info, video, links to anything that will help spread the information. Please feel free to spread this link to all interested.

Thanks everyone, and Samy thank you for the video.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiesha-Crowther-Plastic-Shaman/181233948569842?v=wall

If link is not working, the community is named "Kiesha Crowther Plastic Shaman"
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 09:59:50 am by Ashla »

Offline Ashla

« Reply #231 on: December 16, 2010, 10:07:26 am »
What is wrong with her voice in this video? She sounds very odd here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c72Pg_RabL8&feature=related

She speaks in a baby voice, and sometimes a southern accent slips in.

Offline Saga

« Reply #232 on: December 16, 2010, 10:09:11 am »
Maybe put the NAFPS link to this thread there too. :) I am gathering courage to join with the real name (yep, the unnecessary guilt of "not believing" all of this this world saving thing is still there :p), altho most of the people already have guessed who I am anyway, I think. :p

Maybe she is trying to be cute in the video? Or helpless, so that the garden growing doesn't sound like command... who knows...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 10:11:40 am by Saga »

Offline Ashla

« Reply #233 on: December 16, 2010, 10:59:33 am »
Thanks Saga. I am not using my name on facebook, as I do not trust the site itself. When I contacted Kiesha through her website, I used my real name and contact info. So she knows who I am and is able to contact me. I have yet to get a response from her. If you are uncomfortable with using your personal facebook to join, you could create a more anonymous one. I know alot of people do not trust the site.

Offline Saga

« Reply #234 on: December 16, 2010, 11:05:46 am »
Well, I have my personal profile and I actually have posted lots of things from NAFPS with it already as well as personal opinions and have the links in my blog too, which I write as Saga... Just kind of weird to so clearly stand against something some of my friends believe is a good thing. :) Here it goes tho. :)

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #235 on: December 16, 2010, 12:23:46 pm »
I have joined - with my real name. But there again, I am already out there with films and books, so I want to be upfront with my feelings. And I have been diced and sliced so many times on Internet, so I just couldn´t care anymore.  I know there are people trusting me (hope it´s not wishful thinking  ;) ) so maybe my name could add some weight in Sweden as I keep getting emails asking me if Kiesha is the real deal or not. I´ll post the Youtube link to our film, too.

I have translated Ashla´s text to Swedish. Let me know who wants it and I´ll send it over.

Offline Saga

« Reply #236 on: December 16, 2010, 12:36:44 pm »
If you want Finnish translations, only need to tell me what to translate and I'll try my best. :)

SAMy

« Reply #237 on: December 16, 2010, 01:32:20 pm »
The German and Swedish translations of one of our videos is underway.  If anyone if fluent in a favorite European language of your choice (you can see from the tribe of many colours ;D site where they are targeting) and you have time to translate a couple of paragraphs from one of the our videos (ShamansAndMessiahs on youtube)  please send us a PM. - SAMy

Offline czech

« Reply #238 on: December 16, 2010, 02:00:44 pm »
Ashla, thank you, wonderful job with the FB site, I'm sharing the video on my site. I have also contacted SAMy about Czech translations of the videos they make.

Offline Ashla

« Reply #239 on: December 16, 2010, 02:19:25 pm »
Thank you all. Looks like the facebook page is off the ground. If anyone is interested in being a co-admins please let me know. There may be times I cannot do much depending on how my mom is doing.

I do have something interesting to share here. As you know I sent Kiesha a message through her site, and have been hoping she'd contact me. Out of curiosity I went by her page again today, and opened up the message form to send her another message asking if she'd reply to my concerns, and this is what I saw this time above the letter form:

*Due to the huge volume of emails Little Grandmother receives daily, she is no longer able to respond to each of your heartfelt messages.  But Little Grandmother thanks all of you from her heart and sends her love.

I suppose this means that she won't be responding at all. This was not above the letter form the other day, but now it is and so I will take this to mean she has no intentions of addressing me. I'll keep checking my email daily to see if she does and will update.

I'll check back later tonight ...... and again, thank you very much. Bless your hearts.