Author Topic: Another SRST Hunkpapa joins the FRAy  (Read 10544 times)

Offline igmuska

• Hunkpapa Rising
Another SRST Hunkpapa joins the FRAy
« on: November 08, 2006, 03:11:30 am »
Hi Everybody
This is a great forum for exposing those nincompoops exploiting our cultural ways for their own profit!!! The buck stops here!
www.defendblackhills.org
hunkpaparising.org

Offline Mvskoke_Lady

Re: Another SRST Hunkpapa joins the FRAy
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 08:08:33 am »
Hensci Igmuska! 

guess no one rolls out a welcome mat here.  So here's a howdy from one newbie to another. 

Am skeptical of this site actually DOING any good so brand me a skeptic.  Check ya later.  mvto

Offline danielle

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 01:24:14 am »
Well,howdy there!! My name is Danielle.....I still sat tough noogies.

frederica

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 03:26:09 am »
Hello, Education wise it does do good. Seems a lot of people do check out some of these people they are suspicious of. So it may help keep people from going to them in the beginning. That cuts into their money flow.  So Al Carroll runs a pretty good site. You just have to judge for yourself. frederica

Offline nahualqo

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 05:02:41 am »
I am Siksika, (Blackfoot.) Someone I admire very much is a BeaverBundle Keeper of our Nation. He and his wife have given greatly of themselves to keep alive another Bundle for the People's Welfare. He also has a Masters degree in Anthropology working towards his doctorate. What I admire most about him and his wife is that they are keeping the way, our way of life, the proper way, they are feeding the way. He has recovered many sacred objects of our tribe from museums and put them back into the hands of the people to keep the life of the people building, growing. Our way is the way of life. Our way leads to more life, not less life, not death. I wonder what is more proper, returning to closeness the ways that are proper to ourselves and proper to life and proper to our unique relationships with what we believe is holy or to take the time to tell other people they are wrong in the way they live? Is not our way, the way we live, the way we commit to the proper way and by our self achieved example be something that brings honor, beauty, life to our ways?

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 05:59:13 pm »
Hello Harold  ;)
In Spirit