Author Topic: Ravenspeaker  (Read 6235 times)

Offline Ravenspeaker

Ravenspeaker
« on: November 10, 2013, 08:47:43 pm »
Hello to all.  My name ceremonially is Ma'alsgm Gak translating roughly as Ravenspeaker.  I am an Alaskan Tsimshian of the Raven clan.   I am a traditional storyteller and founder of Natives Rising.  Our purpose is to inspire our people to believe in themselves and in each other.  We have had some successes and losses first starting out but I have no doubt in the end we will help some people.

I really don't have a lot in common with new agers or really think about them that much so I am a little surprised to find myself on this forum.  I came here because a friend of mine was suggested as a possible new ager and the idea rather shocked me.  I never saw her that way.

I understand that she herself plans to come on this forum and make herself available to your questions.

Epiphany

Re: Ravenspeaker
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 09:49:54 pm »
Welcome. Your input and experiences shared are appreciated, we all learn a lot from those with first hand experience.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 03:36:39 am »
Welcome, Ravenspeaker.

Offline Ravenspeaker

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 08:09:00 am »
thanks to both of you for the warm welcome!

Offline Sparks

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2019, 07:08:54 pm »
I came here because a friend of mine was suggested as a possible new ager and the idea rather shocked me.  I never saw her that way.

I understand that she herself plans to come on this forum and make herself available to your questions.

That happened in this thread, where questions asked of her five years ago have not been answered:

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4132.0 [Charlotte Goodrich AKA Char Sundust]