Author Topic: Introduction from Aniwayah  (Read 3012 times)

Offline aniwayah

Introduction from Aniwayah
« on: July 30, 2013, 05:30:05 am »
I found your website several years ago when I was looking for information about what Bennie LeBeau could be involved in, because he is a fraud of the first order.  I know quite a lot about Mr. LeBeau and I watch him, because he hurt my family, my friends and a lot of my people. 

But who am I?  My ancestors on my father's side are Cherokee and on my mother's side they are Scotch and Irish.  I grew up in Northeastern Oklahoma and my Cherokee grandmother was a big part of my life; on many occasions I lived with her until she passed away when I was 13. No....she was not a Cherokee princess.  I had never heard that "joke" before my folks moved us to the West Coast.  I still don't think it is funny.

I lived and worked in a western National Park for 17 years and there were about 5 different Tribal Nations living around this Park.  Many of the People worked in the Park and I got to know them.  After a few years they started inviting me to ceremonies and I started helping out in the kitchen, which is the only place to really learn.  I learned very quickly to keep my eyes and my ears open, and my mouth shut.  The Elders didn't need to hear what I had to say, I didn't know anything.  But I learned.  Now I tell the young women to keep their eyes and ears open and their mouth shut.

I am still friends with the People at this Park and I still go to their ceremonies when I can, but I no longer live in the Park and I don't see them every day.  Sometimes I miss them so much I can't breathe.  I met my husband there, he belongs to one of the Nations around that Park.

He was a spiritual leader (in training) for his people and for reasons that no one to this day can understand, he decided to follow Bennie LeBeau.  I would not climb on to the LeBeau Fraud Train and my husband left me.  I had hoped I would never see my husband's name on your website but unfortunately he showed up in one of the Bennie LeBeau threads.  And he deserves it, but I still had hope.  I don't think he is still with Bennie, I was told they had parted ways after that ceremony in Shasta, but he has started working with a couple of other people on your list.  People he met through Bennie.  So he still deserves being on your watch list.

My husband is a good man, but he has lost his way, and because his family and his people still have hope that he will find his way home again; I will not say his name. Osio