Author Topic: ALoha. I am anne punohu-please stop fraud serge kahili king/white eagle lady in  (Read 4600 times)

Offline anne

I am trying to get help to stop white eagle feather whatever lady suraj and the most notorious fraud with the hawaiian culture, serge kahili king from joining forces on the big island in march for FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS a person and from doing these fire mystery things on the home of Pele, when she is already active and angry. this is probably the worst insult to the two cultures togetrher. i need help. not alot of us, alot mopre of you then us. please help mahalo

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Hi Anne. I like your dedication. Please go to the Holzwarth thread and read about the people who've worked to stop her. Try using the same approach they used and getting in touch with them. See who else on the island can be there to confront Holzwarth and King about their lies and exploitation.

I don't think you meant any harm, but anything about Holzwarth or King belongs only in the threads on them. I'm deleting the posts, except for what was not mentioned on the thread already, which I'll add to the thread.

Offline wolfhawaii

Aloha Anne, welcome to the board.....I think we know each other? Glad to have you here, lots of work to do. There is a lot of good info on this site. Send me a PM when you see this. Aloha, Steve