Author Topic: "Inti Ananda" & Shamanism of Light  (Read 32520 times)

Piff

Re: "Inti Ananda" & Shamanism of Light
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2017, 02:36:24 am »
http://chamanismognostico.webs.com/introduccion.htm

VASUDEV                                                                                                                                                       

Director General

<mamakunapa@yahoo.co.uk>
chamanismognostico-alta@elistas.net

Can anyone identify the man in the image I uploaded here?

Piff

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2017, 02:59:44 am »
Gnostisismo Revolutionario de la Concienca de Krishna

http://www.entheology.org/edoto/anmviewer.asp?a=124

The community is led by a shaman named Vasudev who has been living in the jungle and working with Yajé for 17 years during which time he has studied with a number of indigenous shamans from Caqueta and Putamayo.

Those who live in the community follow a number of disciplines such as preparation through diet and the practice of tantra in their relationships. Menstruating and pregnant women are not permitted to drink yaje, but the children in the community do participate in the ceremonies. Menstruation is seen as a sacred time for inner quiet, rest, purification and artistic expression. The women spend this time away from the rest of the group, in a 'women's hut' (Ranchito).

Members of the community undergo an initiation when they feel ready to accept the Way of Yaje as their spiritual path. The initiates head is shaved and he or she is given a spiritual name in a ceremony in front of the yaje altar. The ritual signifies the commitment of the initiate to yaje as their spiritual teacher.

A number of English people have visited this group

After a while Vasudev went to the altar to begin the ritual. A bowl of burning Paulo Santo (an incense for purification) was brought into the room and we all stood to pray for protection and guidance in the ritual.

After drinking we chew some more coca and then lie down on blankets which have been laid out on the floor.

I look in the direction of Vasudev just as the chanting is stopping and I see him presiding over a portal, a kind of window into other worlds. Then, to my surprise, he turns and looks directly at me; "There are many forces." he says.

Piff

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2017, 03:17:33 am »
https://forums.ayahuasca.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=20193&hilit=vasudev

I can tell you that the Gnosticismo Revolucionario De La Conciencia de Krishna and Gnostic Shamanism Of Light are the same group.

The Name Gnosticismo Revolucionario De La Conciencia de Krishna is an earlier name of the group

We now have a video interview with the Shaman Vasudev, the founder of our community posted on Youtube with the title "The Fundamentals Of Shamanism Of Light" in 4 parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N31tHUQagoY

Offline Shinefinder

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2017, 05:00:53 pm »
The man pictured in reply #30, in the picture titled "who is this" is Cesar Enrique Mundaca Pizarro, AKA Vasudev, the "shaman" and the leader of this group.

Offline Shinefinder

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2017, 05:10:08 pm »
http://chamanismognostico.webs.com/introduccion.htm

VASUDEV                                                                                                                                                       

Director General

<mamakunapa@yahoo.co.uk>
chamanismognostico-alta@elistas.net

Can anyone identify the man in the image I uploaded here?

This is Cesar Enrique Mundaca Pizarro

Piff

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2017, 10:34:19 pm »
Thank you Shinefinder!

Do you know if this group has a company registered in UK? There is a free UK search here: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/

Offline SallyN

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2017, 03:54:48 pm »
I can't find anything to do with the group on the link you posted. It would help if you could give some names to search, I mean personal names of people rather than groups.
Could you let me know a little more about why you need this information? - I'm based in the UK and am an academic researcher, so might be able to help you out with resources/intel.

Piff

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2017, 05:13:54 pm »
I can't find anything to do with the group on the link you posted. It would help if you could give some names to search, I mean personal names of people rather than groups.
Could you let me know a little more about why you need this information? - I'm based in the UK and am an academic researcher, so might be able to help you out with resources/intel.

I posted that link in case anyone knows what the group currently calls itself, that is if it is actually registered.

Our main focus here is:

Cesar Enrique Mundaca Pizarro, AKA Vasudev, the "shaman" and the leader of this group.

Reading through this whole thread gives some info on why further info on the group and leader is wanted.

Offline Sparks

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2017, 01:00:06 am »
The name of the leader is CESAR ENRIQUE MUNDACA PIZARRO.
He is Chilean and is identified in Colombia with "cedula extranjeria" C.E. 181.322.
He is known in the community as "Vasudev".

Google search for the exact phrase "Cesar Enrique Mundaca Pizarro" yields only one hit (in addition to this NAFPS thread):

https://www.expedientes.co/buscar/?q=Cesar Enrique Mundaca Pizarro

Seems he is being sued or something in a process of law, but you have to pay to get further details.

Offline Sparks

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2017, 01:05:23 am »
Google Translate from Spanish to English:

ENTER REGISTER SEE PLANS Claim Models
Consultation of judicial processes in Colombia

Cesar Enrique Mundaca Pizarro

We found 2 subjects with the word Cesar Enrique Mundaca Pizarro
CITY   KIND   PARTS   SEE DETAIL   FOLLOW
FLORENCE   Expropriation   
CESAR ENRIQUE - MUNDACA PIZARRO --- defendant

Offline Sean Crabb

« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2018, 12:30:11 pm »
NAME - [deleted]

This is the individual who appears here and posts as Shinefinder.

He lives in [deleted] and went to [deleted].

The following (below) is a report that I have received from the Psychological Rehabilitation Team of the community mentioned here -  I advise the moderators to check well the procedence of the accusations that appear on this forum and that people reading this should observe that a number of the members of the forum seem to believe without question the accusations posted by Shinefinder and "Turthseeker2.

According to the forum activity Truthseeker2 joined the forum on 15th November 2018 and on 18th November posted unfounded accusations about the community in question.

Ten days later, Shinefinder, who joined the forum October 18th 2016 and showed no previous activity or posts until co-incidentally appearing and giving the name of the community leader who was subject to the accusations registering comments on 28th & 29th November. Since that date this person who is here named as [deleted] has not shown further activity or posts.
Meanwhile "truthseeker2" logged on last on 30th November, presumably to check on the activity of his/her sidekick [deleted]... If indeed they are not one and the same person.

I therefore reproduce this communication that I have received from the community and post it here on their behalf.

PSYCHOLOGICAL REHABILITATION TEAM, HAS THE DUTY TO INFORM YOU THAT....

[Extended defamation and personal information removed, including passport #, address, etc. Such stalking will not be allowed at this forum.]

We have no doubt that "Piff" and others are other psychopaths who have nothing more to do than speak ill of us through this page.

Do not believe the false comments posted on this page by people full of anger, envy and psychiatric problems. Our organization has recognition in various countries of Latin America, we are not sexual abusers or abuse of children or anything that these people with mental disorders have invented about us. Nor is there any lawsuit of this kind against us, this is a farce of sick people. They should know that every psychopath who rebels against his doctor or psychologist invents or imagines this kind of thing.

SINCERELY

Psychological Rehabilitation Team
Chamanismo  Gnostico de la luz
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 04:09:54 pm by educatedindian »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2018, 04:06:29 pm »
Sean Crabb has been put on moderated status for this post. He posted defamation and libel about someone reporting on an abusive cult. He also posted their identity, home address, photo, and even their passport number.

Basically he facilitated or was taking part in stalking. Whether he did this to try and silence and intimidate that person, or was so naive he didn't realize he was doing that, I'm not sure. I'll let him defend his actions in emails, if he can.

Notice also that the cult refers to one NAFPS member by name as a "psychopath" and no doubt they libel anyone else who criticized them the same.

I'd say it's a pretty good sign we're on the right track. The cult is deeply scared. They hide who their leaders actually are and practice all the classic signs of being a cult, including demonizing and targeting those who leave the cult.

Piff

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2018, 02:30:15 am »
The phone number mentioned in http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3522.msg42205#msg42205 associated with a "Temachtiani Prabh" also turns up here:

Tuesday, Jun 14th 2016
Sun Street Chapel
From 19:00pm to 10:00am
Sun Street, Frome, Somerset, BA11 3DA

...A look into the spiritual roots of Albion's sovereignty. A talk and presentation, looking into the mists, myths, folk-lore and mystery of ancient Britain.

A new perspective on the Arthurian traditions, the sacred land, the stone circles, and the history of how a once-sovereign people become the very perpetrators of invasion and imperialism.

£4 suggested donation.

A fund-raising event to help indigenous peoples of Colombia, South America, with a stall selling medicines, jewellery, incense, coffee, cacao and coca.

The enslavement of one people or nation is the enslavement of all peoples and nations...
...The liberation of one people or nation is the liberation of all peoples and nations...

http://www.frome.towntalk.co.uk/events/d/122955/celtic-mysticism-the-spiritual-roots-of-sovereignty/

Offline Sandy S

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2018, 02:41:31 am »
Sean Crabb as part of the "Psychological Rehabilitation Team" must be a professional in the field of psychology with impressive academic credentials to make such sweeping pronouncements, especially when dishing out the diagnosis of "psychopath."  Who is on this Team and what is on their resumes?

Offline Sparks

« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2018, 09:55:09 am »
Sean Crabb has been put on moderated status for this post.

See also the thread started by Sean Crabb asking a lot of questions:

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=5131.0 [Sean Crabb Questions]