Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1131484 times)

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #1245 on: April 16, 2014, 05:42:08 pm »
Tech note: For the search function to work properly, you have to be on the main page of the forum. Otherwise it will only search the thread you are currently in.

Offline kitten42

Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #1246 on: April 17, 2014, 02:10:43 pm »
All of that good to know, thank you. When I read the blog version, it was oddly written in many places.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1247 on: April 17, 2014, 04:09:45 pm »
All of that good to know, thank you. When I read the blog version, it was oddly written in many places.

Well, it's not a blog. It's a bunch of frauds on a fraud website reposting other people's work without permission. And they misrepresented an excerpt of a council statement as having coming solely from Chief Looking Horse when in reality it was co-written. This kind of stuff is annoying, but so many people do it to Chief Looking Horse that he and his team simply don't have the time or energy to take on every person who does this.

He only bothered to say something about Kiesha when he did because Kiesha was getting a rather unprecedented amount of exposure, resulting in an overwhelming amount of inquiries. All the tribes and individuals Kiesha falsely claimed association with were contacted by dozens or, in some cases, hundreds of people, all wanting to talk about this weird young white woman none of them knew. I am still baffled that Kiesha has been so popular, that she fooled so many people. Kiesha really thought no one would ask, but she wound up being the person most heavily-investigated due to the outrageous, false claims she made about real, living people and real, living cultures. Well, in addition to the "elders, teachers and shamans" she just made up to pad her  resume of lies.

Autumn

« Reply #1248 on: April 18, 2014, 01:35:47 am »

Well, it's not a blog. It's a bunch of frauds on a fraud website reposting other people's work without permission. And they misrepresented an excerpt of a council statement as having coming solely from Chief Looking Horse when in reality it was co-written. This kind of stuff is annoying, but so many people do it to Chief Looking Horse that he and his team simply don't have the time or energy to take on every person who does this.

He only bothered to say something about Kiesha when he did because Kiesha was getting a rather unprecedented amount of exposure, resulting in an overwhelming amount of inquiries. All the tribes and individuals Kiesha falsely claimed association with were contacted by dozens or, in some cases, hundreds of people, all wanting to talk about this weird young white woman none of them knew. I am still baffled that Kiesha has been so popular, that she fooled so many people. Kiesha really thought no one would ask, but she wound up being the person most heavily-investigated due to the outrageous, false claims she made about real, living people and real, living cultures. Well, in addition to the "elders, teachers and shamans" she just made up to pad her  resume of lies.

Thanks.  I was not aware of what Manataka was doing.  They make it look like an official blog by posting so many photos and some of his statements.  They only quoted about half of the statement from Chief Arvol Looking Horse, but they did list the names of the three signers at the end of the quote. 

LG, on the other hand, has posted the entire statement word for word.  IMHO, she is attempting to give herself credibility by posting it at this exact moment since she is heading to Japan in a few days to save the world from the radiation contamination of the Fukushima nuclear disaster.  However, the statement from the "Council" stresses action, truthfulness, and working together over "infusing crystals with love and planting them so that they radiate out" so I really think she misses the boat here.

By the way, this is another of those ancient crystals like the one she was presented by the "Mayan Buddhist Nun" at the ceremony in Holland about a year ago.  This is from her Facebook page:

Why is this crystal so important?

It has been passed down through 78 generations of Shamanic Wisdom Keepers, who cared for and protected it their whole lives. A sacred duty that was only completed by passing it down to the next generation - that is 100's and 100's of years! They did this because it was prophesised that at the time of the Earth's great shift, this crystal would need to be placed back in its sacred position.

Known as the Healing Crystal, it is made of Selenite and has been embedded with the sacred prayers, rituals, blessings and energy of each of those 78 Wisdom Keepers. It was finally handed down to Little Grandmother, Kiesha Crowther. When she turned 30, she was chosen to be the last Wisdom Keeper to have this amazingly sacred crystal.

Its power is so great that it blistered her hands when she held it - which is why she now only holds it in its leather cover. It is her 'job' to put it back in its right place - filled with the love and intention of so many pure and beautiful beings. This crystals 'job' is to help the Earth heal herself in her time of need. That is why it is being placed in Japan - to help heal the waters and earth from the human accident of Fukushima.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 10:49:25 pm by NAFPS Housekeeping »

Autumn

« Reply #1249 on: May 01, 2014, 11:02:29 pm »
I admit that I am no medical expert, but a recent post on LG's Facebook page says that her brother, Kent, has been diagnosed with a disease.  This is the exact quote:

Little Grandmother just found out that her brother Kent has radiation poisening in his thyroid. Please dearest brothers and sisters, say a prayer for him, send him love and healing.

Radiation poisening (I think they meant poisoning -- written by her wife, Joyce)??

Is it possible to diagnose radiation poisoning of the thyroid? 

It seems to me that this is just another of her "fear based" claims (not that her brother is not nor could not be ill).  She keeps telling everyone to "fear not" and to just keep sending out love and everything will be okay, then she says something like this when a poster asked her if her brother who has radiation poisoning is in the U.S.:

it is everywhere dearest brother

She has been busy this week planting crystals in the waters of Japan, so maybe she needs to plant some more crystals in the U.S.

Her sidekick, Jens Glende, was back on the job helping her carry the crystal in the recent ceremony to "charge up" the crystal which she just planted in Japan.  He carried out this same duty when she planted a crystal in Holland last year.

(I never could figure out why it is necessary to carry the heavy crystal so that it is close to the participants.  If it is so powerful that it can carry energies through centuries, then why do you need to be so close to it in order to "charge it up"?) ??? ???

Offline ShadowDancer

« Reply #1250 on: May 02, 2014, 01:16:43 am »
I admit that I am no medical expert, but a recent post on LG's Facebook page says that her brother, Kent, has been diagnosed with a disease.  This is the exact quote:

Little Grandmother just found out that her brother Kent has radiation poisening in his thyroid. Please dearest brothers and sisters, say a prayer for him, send him love and healing.

Radiation poisening (I think they meant poisoning -- written by her wife, Joyce)??

Is it possible to diagnose radiation poisoning of the thyroid? 

I had an employee who had cancer of the thyroid.  It was attributed to her father having participated in nuclear testing in Nevada back in the day.  She was conceived years after his service where he was exposed to the radiation.  He also developed cancer of the thyroid.

Perhaps LG's brother has been exposed to radiation in some way through his occupation?

When the tsunami crippled the Fukashima nuclear plant in Japan, there was a lot of information being written about how radiation affects the thyroid.

From the site of the American Thyroid Association:  http://www.thyroid.org/nuclear-radiation-and-the-thyroid/

The thyroid gland needs iodine to produce hormones that regulate the body’s energy and metabolism. The thyroid absorbs available iodine from the bloodstream. The thyroid gland cannot distinguish between stable (regular) iodine and radioactive iodine and will absorb whatever it can. In babies and children, the thyroid gland is one of the most radiationsensitive parts of the body.
What is the thyroid gland?

Most nuclear accidents release radioactive iodine into the atmosphere which can be absorbed into the body. When thyroid cells absorb too much radioactive iodine, it can cause thyroid cancer to develop several years after the exposure. Babies and young children are at highest risk. The risk is much lower for people over age 40. Thyroid cancer seems to be the only cancer whose incidence rises after a radioactive iodine release. Potassium iodide protects only the thyroid, but it is the organ at greatest risk from radioactive iodine.

Autumn

« Reply #1251 on: May 02, 2014, 03:04:54 am »
Thanks for your comments, ShadowDancer.

That has got to be a tough diagnosis for a doctor to make, because not everyone has an obvious connection to radiation exposure (although LG says "it is everywhere"). 

I was doing a little bit of research online and it is really weird that in certain types of thyroid cancer, "radioactive iodine" is used to treat the cancer after surgery. 

http://www.endocrineweb.com/conditions/thyroid-cancer/thyroid-cancer

Offline Sturmboe

« Reply #1252 on: May 02, 2014, 05:06:04 pm »
There are different types of radiation, which act differently aggressive and have a different half-life. In the treatment of certain thyroid carcinomas radioiodine therapy can be treated with the radioactive isotope 131. The half-life of this radioactive substance is as far as I know 8 days. This iodine 131 is stored only in the thyroid and decays there.
This therapy is used only in those thyroid carcinomas when the pathologically altered tissue iodine 131 stores, as this iodine to destroy the affected tissue locally. The therapy, however, also applicable to other thyroid diseases.
The limited treatment time, Joddosis, other Basismedikamentation and Quarantine of the patient is always adjusted individually, the treatment here in Germany may only be performed by specially trained doctors, and not every employee in the hospital must deal with it or treat the patient. The treatment is dangerous, like any therapy with radiation or chemotherapeutic agents.
Everyone responds differently to therapy, some have hardly any problems, others have pain, edema, and are so weak that they can hardly stand on his legs and the everyday can barely cope.
The recovery is different, depending on the type and aggressiveness of Carcinomes, whether lymph nodes are involved or not ... and fate.

Offline Paullouie

« Reply #1253 on: November 03, 2014, 09:21:12 pm »
Hello I've posted a video about kiesha crowther and have started my own expose on her and her tribe of many colors bs, I am enrolled here in the confederated tribes of the salish and kootenai tribes, I've started to interview our communications director and will be interviewing our head of culture.

My tribe has also passed a resolution combating these new age frauds like kiesha

n 1999, this government passed a resolution vowing to battle those who take tribal traditions and twist them into creations of fiction to make money. Below is the resolution in full.
Resolution No. 00-19
RESOLUTION OF THE GOVERNING BODY OF
THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
BE IT RESOLYED BY THE TRIBAL COUNCIL OF THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND
KOOTENAI TRIBES THAT,

WHEREAS, the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribal Council has the responsibility to preserve and protect all resources of the Flathead Reservation; and
WHEREAS, the Congress of the United States proclaimed intent to secure protection to the Indian Religious Freedom Act, PL. 95-341, Stat. 469 (1978) and the Executive Order #13007; and
WHEREAS, the traditional cultural religion of the Salish people and the Kootenai people of the Flathead Reservation continue to be jeopardized by non-Indians “wannabes,” hucksters, cultists, commercial profiteers and self-styled “New Age Shamans” and their followers; and
WHEREAS, for too long we have suffered the unspeakable indignity of having our most precious ceremonies and spiritual customs abused; and
WHEREAS, with horror and outrage we see this disgraceful expropriation of our sacred traditions has reached epidemic proportions in urban areas throughout the country; and
WHEREAS pseudo-religions corporations have been formed to charge people money for admission into phony “sweat lodge” and “vision quest” programs; and
WHEREAS, sacrilegious "Indian-Ceremonies" for non-Indians are being conducted by charlatans and
Cult leaders who promote abominable and obscene imitations of our ceremonial rites; and
WHEREAS, non-Indians have organized themselves into imitation “tribes” assigning themselves make believe “Indian-names” to facilitate their wholesale expropriation and commercialization of our traditional cultural religion; and
WHEREAS, academic disciplines have sprung up at colleges and universities institutionalizing the sacrilegious imitation of our spiritual customs by students and instructors under the guise of educational programs in “shamanism”; and
WHEREAS, non-Indians charlatans and “wannabes” are selling books, herbal plants, ceremonial items and audio/visual materials that promote the systematic colonization of our spirituality; and
WHEREAS, the television and film industry continue to saturate the entertainment media with vulgar, sensationalist and grossly distorted representation of traditional cultural religion which reinforce the public's negative stereotyping of Indian people and which gravely impairs the self-esteem of our children.; and
WHEREAS, non-Indians individuals and cults of various nature will conduct workshops that exploit and make instant experts that will further desecrate by imitating our ceremonial ways and by mixing such imitation rituals with non-Indian occult practices in an offensive and harmful pseudo-religious hodgepodge; and
WHEREAS, the absurd public posturing of this scandalous assortment of pseudo-Indian charlatan, “wannabes”, commercial profiteers, cultists and "New Age Shamans” comprises a momentous obstacle in the struggle for our survival of our Traditional Cultural Ceremonies: and,
WHEREAS, this exponential exploitation of our traditional cultural religion requires that we take immediate action to defend our most precious resource "Our ceremonies" from further contamination, desecration and abuse; now therefore.
BE IT RESOLVED, by the Tribal Council of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes that we not support any individual or groups that persist in exploiting, abusing and misrepresenting Salish and Kootenai Traditional Cultural Ceremonies;
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, we urge our people to coordinate with their members living in urban areas to identify instances in which our traditional cultural ceremonies are being abused and to resist this abuse, utilizing whatever specific tactics are necessary and sufficient – for example, demonstrations, boycotts, press conferences and direct intervention;
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, we especially urge all our Salish and Kootenai people to take action to prevent our own people from contributing to and enabling the abuse of our sacred ceremonies;
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, we urge all people and governing councils of all other Indian Nations for an immediate end to this rampant exploitation of our sacred traditions by issuing statements denouncing such abuse, for it is not only one Indian Nation whose spiritual customs being systematically violated by non-Indians;
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, keeping in heart and mind our highest duty as Salish and Kootenai is to preserve the purity of our precious Traditional Cultural Ceremonies for our future generations, so that our children and our children's children will survive and prosper in the sacred manner intended for each of our respective peoples by our Creator.

This was passed by the Tribal Council of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes by a vote of 6 to 0, one abstention on October 14, 1999, and further signed by the Tribal Chairman and administration’s Executive Secretary.

Offline Paullouie

« Reply #1254 on: November 03, 2014, 09:22:24 pm »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1255 on: November 03, 2014, 10:01:31 pm »
Thank you for making the video! One thing to think about... the wind noise is making it really hard to hear you in a lot of of this. My hearing is OK, and I'm really straining to hear you. I know it would be a drag to redo it, but I think we could get more views on this if you would consider talking either indoors or, if outdoors, somewhere out of the wind and any background noise.

Either way, thank you for coming forward!

Epiphany

« Reply #1256 on: February 07, 2015, 04:34:20 pm »
Shamanic Journey in Dalfsen (The Netherlands)

Dear Brothers and Sisters

Many of you have asked me if there was something personal they could do with me to deepen their understanding and relationship with the other side, Mother earth and their own spirit. The answer is Yes there is! Since arriving in Holland I have been searching for sacred land, with the four elements available and where it is remote enough to lead a very small group of people into a sacred shamanic journey. I am now excited to say I have found the place!

I would like to invite you to a two day Shamanic Journey in a wonderful place in Dalfsen, in the northern part of the Netherlands. The group will be very small, no more than 10 people so that I can focus deeply on each individual personally and help guide them through their own Journey.  Food and drinks will be provided throughout the stay. The place in Dalfsen is very remote, we can see the stars at night, there is a lake and a lot of land, where we can deeply connect to Mother Earth. There we will find peace and stillness in order to go deeply into the meditative state, to speak with personal guides and totem animals as well as letting go of old patterns, wounds to clear a clean path into higher realms. A shamanic Journey is a very personal journey, where you can let go of or ask for what your highest self needs at this time and I will be with you the entire step of the way.

In this journey you will make contact with your spirit animals, your ancestors, and your Great I Am. You will start working with your animal guides. You will learn more about your life purpose. The journey will help you clearing and cleaning your past and any dysfunctional family patterns.

We will start in the morning, and finish around 5-6pm the next day.

Price: 475 euros (incl. BTW), drinks and food included.

Please feel for yourself if this shamanic journey resonates with you, if you would like to join me please contact us for more information and to reserve your spot: beautyawakens@gmail.com

If you would like to join, but the dates are not suitable for you, please let us know, and we will try organize a second shamanic journey within the next few months.

love

Little Grandmother

http://littlegrandmother.net/events-calender/

Epiphany

« Reply #1257 on: November 05, 2015, 02:47:14 am »
Deposit $40 / 30 euros directly into her bank account (paypal also available) and she will send you a lot of b.s. http://littlegrandmother.net/services-animal-totem/

She also is promoting Grandmother Signe Katrine Maso, a "Saami Shaman"  http://littlegrandmother.net/grandmother-signe-coming-to-the-netherlands/

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #1258 on: January 27, 2018, 01:42:35 pm »
Crowther's claim of stopping her fraudulent claims is once again phony. While she no longer claims to be Lakota or Salish, and she's scared of protests should she come back to the US, she still does faux generic Native ceremony all over the world (bolded). Mostly Europe, mostly Netherlands, but also Asia, South Africa, and Mexico.

---------
https://www.facebook.com/pg/littlegrandmother.kiesha/events/
FEB 3 Shamanic Journey (French Translation) in Switserland
Feb 3 - Feb 4 · 31 guests
Landguet Ried, Seminar- & Begegnungszentrum

FEB 25 Workshop in South-Africa
Sun 10 AM UTC+02 · 7 guests
The Shed at Cranmore Lodge Wakkerstroom, South Africa

MAR 24 Advanced Shamanic Journey
Mar 24 - Mar 25 · 85 guests
Isis Sofia Dalfsen, Netherlands

Shamanic Journey near Frankfurt Mar 31 - Apr 1 · 29 guests
Ober-Ramstadt, Germany

APR 29 Maya Trip with Little Grandmother
Apr 29 - May 8 · 188 guests Monterrey, Mexico

JUN 2 One week of shamanic work in the south of france
Jun 2 - Jun 9 · 41 guests La Vie Tara Lalouvesc, France

Past Events
NOV 24 Special evening with Little Grandmother in Roermond (NL):
Fri 7:30 PM UTC+01 · 373 guests Royal Theater Roermond Roermond, Netherlands

NOV 15
Kiesha Crowther, "Little Grandmother" uitverkocht
Wed 8 PM UTC+01 · 62 guests
Spiritueel Centrum Nederland Almere-Stad, Netherlands

NOV 15 Kiesha Crowther, "Little Grandmother" uitverkocht
Wed 7:30 PM UTC+01 · 66 guests
Spiritueel Centrum Almere Almere-Stad, Netherlands

NOV 4 Shamanic journey in Dalfsen (NL)
Nov 4, 2017 - Nov 5, 2017 · 88 guests
Isis Sofia Dalfsen, Netherlands

OCT 21 Creating a Sacred Site or Medicine Wheel
Sat 10 AM UTC+02 · 50 guests
Swynnerton Lodge Retreat, Black Castle, Navan, Co Meath

OCT 13 Workshop: “Creating a sacred site or medicine wheel”
Fri 10 AM UTC+02 · 57 guests Worriken Butgenbach, Belgium

OCT 7 Shamanic Journey in Frankfurt (Germany)
Oct 7, 2017 - Oct 8, 2017 · 80 guests
http://www.natuerlich-lindenhof.de/kontakt/anfahrt/

SEP 21 Little Grandmother - Time to get to work!
Thu 8 PM UTC+02 · 285 guests
Op Hodenpijl Schipluiden, Netherlands

SEP 16 Four directions and Medicine Wheel
Sep 16, 2017 - Sep 17, 2017 · 90 guests Landguet Ried, Seminar- & Begegnungszentrum

SEP 9 Global Healing Medicine Wheel Ceremony
Sat 7 PM UTC+02 · 1,872 guests Utrecht ~ Janskerk The Netherlands

MAY 14 Die vier Elemente in uns
May 14, 2017 - May 15, 2017 · 63 guests Burgruine Aggstein

APR 25 Shamanic Journey in Dalfsen (NL)
Apr 25, 2017 - Apr 26, 2017 · 9 guests Isis Sofia Dalfsen, Netherlands

APR 1 Shamanic Journey in Bern (Switserland)
Apr 1, 2017 - Apr 2, 2017 · 20 guests Niederwangen, Ried

MAR 3 Little Grandmother in Hong Kong and China
Mar 3, 2017 - Mar 12, 2017 · 7 guests Hong Kong

FEB 18 Shamanic Journey in Dalfsen (NL)
Feb 18, 2017 - Feb 19, 2017 · 33 guests Isis Sofia Dalfsen, Netherlands

JAN 5 Shamanic Journey in Dalfsen (NL)
Jan 5, 2017 - Jan 6, 2017 · 29 guests Isis Sofia Dalfsen, Netherlands

DEC 3 Shamanic Journey in Dalfsen (NL)
Dec 3, 2016 - Dec 4, 2016 · 41 guests Isis Sofia Dalfsen, Netherlands

OCT 5 Messages from Mother Earth
Wed 7:30 PM UTC+02 · 179 guests Spiritueel Centrum Nederland Almere-Stad, Netherlands

SEP 24 Shamanic Journey in Dalfsen (NL)
Sep 24, 2016 - Sep 25, 2016 · 116 guests Isis Sofia Dalfsen, Netherlands

JUN 26 Heart and Soul Festival
Sun 2 PM UTC+02 · 578 guests ECI Cultuurfabriek Roermond, Netherlands

JUN 18 Four Directions and medicine wheel
Jun 18, 2016 - Jun 19, 2016 · 27 guests Lithuania

MAY 28 Swimming with Dolphins and Whales in the Azores (Portugal)
May 28, 2016 - Jun 4, 2016 · 30 guests Azores, Portugal

MAY 20 Kogi Elders (group that many Nuage make false claims about) in Belgium
Fri 7 PM UTC+02 · 293 guests Oostmalle, Belgium

MAY 14 Kogi Elders in Belgium
Sat 9:30 PM UTC+02 · 402 guests Kortessem, Belgium

MAY 5 Little Grandmother going to Beijing
May 5, 2016 - May 7, 2016 · 6 guests Beijing, China

APR 29
Little Grandmother going to Hong Kong
Apr 29, 2016 - May 8, 2016 · 12 guests Hong Kong

APR 2 The four directions and Medicine wheel
Apr 2, 2016 - Apr 3, 2016 · 63 guests Canton of Bern

MAR 19 Shamanic Journey in Jersey (UK)
Mar 19, 2016 - Mar 20, 2016 · 179 guests Jersey, Uk

MAR 16 Lecture in Joure (Friesland)
Wed 7:30 PM UTC+01 · 9 guests Joure, Netherlands

MAR 13 Lotusbeurs in Houten (NL)
Sun 12 PM UTC+01 · 100 guests Expo Houten Houten, Netherlands

FEB 12 Lecture and Workshop in Istanbul (Turkey)
Feb 12, 2016 - Feb 13, 2016 · 31 guests Istanbul, Turkey

JAN 23 Shamanic Journey in Dalfsen (NL)
Jan 23, 2016 - Jan 24, 2016 · 54 guests Isis Sofia Dalfsen, Netherlands

JAN 13 Lecture in Delft
Wed 8 PM UTC+01 · 103 guests Op Hodenpijl Schipluiden, Netherlands

DEC 6 New messages from Mother Earth
Sun 1 PM UTC+01 · 189 guests Oostmalle, Belgium

NOV27Shamanic Journey in Dalfsen (NL)
Nov 27, 2015 - Nov 28, 2015 · 25 guests Isis Sofia Dalfsen, Netherlands

NOV 15 Little Grandmother near Frankfurt (Germany)
Sun 10 AM UTC+01 · 142 guests Ober-Ramstadt, Germany

OCT 11 Return of ancient wisdom
Sun 1 PM UTC+02 · 250 guests

OCT 8 Drum circle with Little Grandmother and Grandmother Signe
Thu 7 PM UTC+02 · 369 guests Loenen, Netherlands

SEP 27 Seminar and Ceremony for the healing of Mother Earth
Sun 1 PM UTC+01 · 994 guests Ireland

JUL 5 Mama Aarde Familie Festival (MAFF)
Sun 10 AM UTC+02 · 81 guests Recreatiegebied De Banken Zeewolde, Netherlands

JUN 20 Shamanic Journey in Jersey (UK)
Jun 20, 2015 - Jun 21, 2015 · 15 guests St Lawrence, Jersey

JUN 6 The Power from Within
Sat 7 PM UTC+02 · 59 guests Munich, Germany

MAY 23 Swimming with Dolphins on the Azores with Little Grandmother!
Sat 12 AM UTC · 23 guests

APR 25 Little Grandmother in Taiwan!
Apr 25, 2015 - May 5, 2015 · 121 guests Taipei, Taiwan

APR 19 Shamanic Journey in The Netherlands
Apr 19, 2015 - Apr 20, 2015 · 18 guests Isis Sofia Dalfsen, Netherlands

APR 11 Little Grandmother in Norway!
Sat 10 AM UTC+02 · 451 guests http://www.sult.no/sporten/

MAR 15 Mother Earth´s medicine Sun 12 AM UTC+01 · 62 guests
Expo Houten Houten, Netherlands

MAR 8 Little Grandmother in Frankfurt!
Sun 1 PM UTC+01 · 56 guests Frankfurt, Germany

MAR 4 “De grote verschuiving van Moeder Aarde”
Wed 7:30 PM UTC+01 · 56 guests Joure, Netherlands

FEB 13 Shamanic Journey with Little Grandmother
Feb 13, 2015 - Feb 16, 2015 · 20 guests Isis Sofia Dalfsen, Netherlands

JAN 30 Little Grandmother in Lithuania
Fri 12 AM UTC+02 · 26 guests Lithuania

DEC 6 The Four Elements within you
Dec 6, 2014 - Dec 7, 2014 · 15 guests Vienna, Austria

NOV 1 Seminar in Belgium, Oostmalle
Sat 1 PM UTC+01 · 51 guests Oostmalle, Belgium

OCT 19 Workshop in Cape Town, South-Africa
Sun 10 AM UTC+02 · 36 guests Cape Town, South Africa

OCT 11 Being in your full potential, Being the Great I Am
Oct 11, 2014 - Oct 12, 2014 · 25 guests Bad Aibling

OCT 1 De Grote Verschuiving van Moeder Aarde
Wed 8 PM UTC+02 · 132 guests Delft, Netherlands

JUN 21 EARTH AND BEYOND 21 JUNE
Sat 12 AM UTC+02 · 1,649 guests Jaarbeurs Utrecht, Netherlands

JUN 6 Little Grandmother in Switserland
Fri 12 AM UTC+02 · 17 guests Canton of Bern

JUN 1 Little Grandmother in Jersey Island UK
Sun 12 AM PDT · 4 guests St George’s Preparatory School, La Hague Manor, La Rue de la Hague, St Peter

MAY 23 "The four elements within us"
Fri 11 AM UTC+02 · 21 guests

MAY 17 Little Grandmother in Germany
May 17, 2014 - May 18, 2014 · 38 guests Munich, Germany

APR 19 Little Grandmother in Japan
Sat 12 AM UTC+09 · 18 guests

APR 12 Global Healing Meditation in Amsterdam
Sat 8 PM UTC+02 · 450 guests Oude Lutherse Kerk Amsterdam, Netherlands

MAR 21 Lecture and workshop in Cheltenham, UK
Fri 12 AM UTC · 13 guests The Isbourne Cheltenham, United Kingdom

MAR 16 Lecture Little Grandmother in the Lotusbeurs
Sun 12 AM UTC+01 · 39 guests Expo Houten Houten, Netherlands