Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1131598 times)

Offline nemesis

Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« on: September 18, 2010, 07:56:15 am »
Of course there is nothing to stop anyone from making a facebook page with the name Little Grandmother and using it as a satirical page / critical page from which to warn people about this disgusting woman.

I was just wondering if this might be one possible way forward?

Of course she may contact facebook to say that she is being misrepresented and that our page is fake, but then people could do the same with her page and get it removed as she is misrepresenting herself and others.

Just thinking aloud really.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 02:39:03 pm »
Crowther wouldn't have a leg to stand on. I think we should use the same tactics that were done against the fraud Suraj Holzwarth.
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1513.0

That includes facebook pages devoted todebunking her and organizing against her that dogged her every step.
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=112090221020&topic=10901

And youtube videos spreading the word about her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHtJYR-neIY&feature=related

All the same can and should be done vs Crowther, IMO.

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 04:17:27 pm »
I am all for it - but would appreciate if a Native person would like to start a group.
I´ll be there...!

Offline nemesis

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 06:17:12 pm »
I'll be there too :)

Offline Peasant

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 06:42:30 pm »
I have been watching Kiesha Crowther's videos for a while, and am active on the forums on tribeofmanycolors.net, but i've felt like things are not adding up for a while already. There's a few things i'd like to set straight so first i will quote some of the things discussed in this topic and share what i know about them. Then i will share some of my personal experience. I hope we can get to the bottom of this.

-

There's one thing about the website tribeofmanycolors.net; It is not run by Kiesha Crowther, but made voluntarily by a European man who found her videos on the internet. I do not know if he asked permission to make it; however Kiesha agrees with it and every now and then, through Facebook she posts a link to this website.

-

She's clever enough to not post fees on her pages, but is asking for money on her Facebook Page.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Grandmother/110183489016680?v=wall&story_fbid=107422722634384

Little Grandmother - "Dearest friends and family, members of the tribe of many colors.. Little Grandmother has fallen on very hard times, financially she has been grounded to a halt as she lives solely on the kindness of others and their donations. Please dear family if you can spare any offerings Little Grandmother is in need of the support. to send an offering send an email for more info."
May 2 at 6:29pm

The call for financial support on Facebook while she's supposed to be the woman from an age-old prophecy is strange indeed. I saw the post when she made it and at the time, it made me think her hardships might be some kind of test. An opportunity to strengthen the bond between her and her tribe or something. I have to say i have not seen her asking for money since or before. But yes it is strange. She is coming to speak in my country in a few weeks, very close to where i live, but i don't feel like paying anything, especially that much: 40 euros! (at this time, that's about 55 dollars).

I would like to quote this q/a from the FAQ on the tribeofmanycolors.net website, a little food for thought:

http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/kiesha-faq-answers/3-kiesha-crowther-little-grandmother/5-20-why-arent-your-workshops-and-talks-free.html

Why aren’t your workshops and talks free?

Because this is such an important question, we'd like to take some time in answering it.
Little Grandmother is committed to making her message and any information she receives from the spirits and Mother Earth freely available to all through the release of videos on YouTube. She will continue to make these available as important information comes through that she is asked to share with humanity. Her primary way of communicating and sharing the message is through these freely given videos, which reach people all over the globe more efficiently and effectively than doing events can.

Therefore, her traveling to do talks and workshops is something "extra" which she does not have to do in order to reach hearts. Her message that each of us is the Great I AM should prevent the thinking that she or anyone else is closer to Spirit/Source/the Divine than someone else, and that being in her presence is somehow necessary to "getting it".

Yet there are many people who are inspired and touched by her talks and wish to connect with her, work with her in a deeper way, and who want to hear her speak in person. For this purpose, she is willing to travel to do public talks and workshops—but this is a lot of work and energy-output on her part, being a highly sensitive being.

-

On this site, one person mentions seeing in her videos she believes China will destroy the US, and that it's a good thing too.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1088572/pg1

This is not true, she has said that the US will lose some of it's power and that it won't be the most powerful country in the world anymore in the future. Where the China part comes in: she has said that another country, perhaps China or another country, might 'buy' a small part of the US or get control of it through cooperation, to prevent the US from fully deteriorating. Not through violent takeover. But yes, according to her, it would be a blessing, in a spiritual sense.

-

Crowther's homepage is mentioned on lots of sites promoting the 2012 hoax. Both Crowther and Perez Oxlaj get mentioned on the site of a Barbara Svoboda from Germany who advertizes almost every person known in the 2012 movement. Svoboda's site mentions events with Tadeja Jere Lazanski, an associate professor of touristic studies from Slovenia – so this might be how Crowther came to plan events in that country: http://www.indalosia.de/Tadeja_Lazanski_Slovenia.htm (for  texts in English language, pls scroll down). Lazanski in turn cooperates with Calleman, as one example.

I have never before heard of Barbara Svoboda, i don't think there's an affiliation between her and Kiesha Crowther. I have often heard of Perez Oxlaj, actually he recently said in a Eso.tv interview that nothing will happen in 2012. I haven't seen the interview but have read a review about it, which i think is good. You can find it here: http://jlnavarro.blogspot.com/2010/08/wandering-wolfs-esotv-webcast-message.html
I have also heard of Calleman and all his Conscious Convergence stuff. There were posts about it on the tribeofmanycolors.net forums (made by other forum members) but i never liked it. It didn't seem important to me.

-

Was contacted today by someone saying that I must be happy about Arvol Looking Horse having a "representative" doing ceremonies in his spirit here in Sweden. I just asked "What??!" And got the reply that she was a Lakota named Little Grandmother.

Gaaaaah! I am trying to work out if SHE claims to be working with Arvol or if the organisers make that claim. But apparantly quite a few people think she is, so someone is promoting her with even more lies.

I have not heard of Arvol Looking Horse before or heard Kiesha Crowther speak about an affiliation with him. I will post a topic on the tribeofmanycolors.net forums asking if anyone has heard anything about an affiliation.

-

My cousin and I have been quietly watching "little grandmother" for awhile on facebook. I signed up here to comment after seeing someone on facebook post that she had been mentioned on this forum. My cousin is pretty angry right now, trying to put word out about this woman. My family is Lakota. My cousin married a Salish and she and my grandmother live in the Flathead. She has shown pictures and video of this woman and her claims, and no one knows her or heard of her. Our family back in Lower Brule, do not know of her either except one who says she heard she was ordained by a new agey group in Colorado to go out and do these ceremonies with her crystals and that she has abandoned her children and husband to go and live this life. She is making other claims about how the Salish in the Flathead has made her a shaman over their people now. This is a lie as no one here hears of her.
I feel that all we can do is make demands for her to post pictures of her with family and elders to prove her claims. We do not know the entire story of what she is up to or why and trying to piece this together.

Now this is where it gets interesting. I also have never found any evidence, coming directly from a established indigenous tribe, that she's affiliated with them (so also not from Salish). I have never found any evidence of the supposed prophecy of a fair-haired girl coming to unite people, nor evidence of a prophecy about the Tribe of Many Colors. I have never found evidence that her mother is Salish, or evidence that these crystals which she is using for her ceremonies have indeed been safeguarded by indigenous tribes for many, many years. And i've seen every video, listened to every radio interview, and read every message that she's put out.

I remember that about a month ago, when i was already reading the newagefraud.org forums, she made a Facebook post (which is now deleted) about how she felt really hurt, when she heard that there are people who believe the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders is fake. I don't remember exactly what she said but it comes down to something like: "I feel really hurt, these are some of the most beautiful indigenous elders/people on the planet, i am trying to change the channel (her way of saying: not giving energy to negativity) but having trouble with it". She still did not provide proof however. So today i have made a post on the tribeofmanycolors.net forums, asking if anyone can shed a light on this Continental council of indigenous elders.

In one of her videos she also tells this story about befriending an owl, and when the owl was dieing, it flew into her, getting it's talon stuck in her chest, after which it died in her arms... she says she still has this scar, and the talon, but she's never shown them. I don't know if it's considered to be disrespectful or anything to show such a personal item? But again, another lack of proof!

-

Now for some other things i'd like to share...

First, what got me into this, was that a friend of mine was looking for information about shamans. I had been interested in reïncarnation, regression therapy and Buddhism for some time, but i was not very interested in shamanism before. I searched Youtube for the word 'shaman' and ended up at one of Kiesha Crowther's videos. It felt very uplifting. As she made so many references to indigenous tribes, it all seemed to be authentic. Quite a lot of the things she talked about, summed up a lot of stuff that i've read about before, and know to be true. I was touched by what she says about a difficult childhood: feeling very different, and finding refuge in nature when there was abuse going on in her home. I liked how her videos are free, how she remained humble by deliberately not wearing full regalia (While she had all the right to do this, right...?). I also believe that some of the things she says about communicating with animals are true.

I also liked how she says she is only a messenger, how she is not a guru or teacher, and all that. "This is only my task, everyone has another equal task". However... many of her followers (yes i do think some can be called followers) are very much focused on her, instead of the message. Just look at all the comments on her pictures on Facebook... her picture embedded in the tribeofmanycolors.net website... i feel like many of her followers are making her into a guru, rather than that she's doing this (or her "affiliates", as people in this topic call them).

One of her 'urgent messages' (about the Gulf oil spill) contains information that i believe was shared with her by someone who i found out to be very mentally unstable and in a lot of trouble. I know for a fact that she invited him to write down his 'knowledge' and share links (derived from all kinds of conspiracy websites of which some are very questionable) on her Facebook wall, which he did a LOT for some time. This is one of the things that first made me question her claims: if she can 'sense energy' so well, she would know not to cooperate with someone who needs help badly.

What really got me disillusioned is: in one of her internet radio interviews, she says there will be a 'cleanse', related to 2012/ascension stuff. Something along the lines of: "People who are not living in the heart will not be able to cope with the new energies, i'm saying this with all of my knowing and every fiber of my being", "to fully enlightened beings, death does not seem like death... the world will be beautiful afterwards". A little blend of Hopi prophecy apparently? (Right now i'm wondering: is that really true about Hopi prophecy, or is it all new-age mumbo jumbo?) When she said this, it really did not feel right to me.

-

I always despised all this 'star child, crystal seed' stuff before, because it easily makes people think they're basically a superior race... but now i realize this tribe stuff is something similar. I like her message about being nice to each other, living in the heart, spending more time in nature. The world would be wonderful if many more people would do that. But there's a difference between living from the heart, being nice to people, following your intuition - and shutting down your mind.

I think Kiesha Crowther does have some good things to share, and that she believes in what she does. But possibly she is very much misguided, and i really would like to see either some proof, or some further debunking about her 'indigenous claims'. Perhaps i'll watch a new video when it comes out to see if she has anything new to share. Best thing for me to do anyhow, seems just to move on.

And finally, thank you people for this great website  :)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:58:46 pm by Kathryn »

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 07:40:00 pm »

http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/kiesha-faq-answers/3-kiesha-crowther-little-grandmother/5-20-why-arent-your-workshops-and-talks-free.html

Why aren’t your workshops and talks free?

Because this is such an important question, we'd like to take some time in answering it.
Little Grandmother is committed to making her message and any information she receives from the spirits and Mother Earth freely available to all through the release of videos on YouTube. She will continue to make these available as important information comes through that she is asked to share with humanity. Her primary way of communicating and sharing the message is through these freely given videos, which reach people all over the globe more efficiently and effectively than doing events can.

Therefore, her traveling to do talks and workshops is something "extra" which she does not have to do in order to reach hearts. Her message that each of us is the Great I AM should prevent the thinking that she or anyone else is closer to Spirit/Source/the Divine than someone else, and that being in her presence is somehow necessary to "getting it".

Yet there are many people who are inspired and touched by her talks and wish to connect with her, work with her in a deeper way, and who want to hear her speak in person. For this purpose, she is willing to travel to do public talks and workshops—but this is a lot of work and energy-output on her part, being a highly sensitive being.

-

This is just... well, first I laughed.. but seriously, the issues are of massive ego and mentally unstable.

People with hard childhoods often seek a grandeur reasoning for their life.. and use that to bolster
their egos and perhaps even their sanity while being so tortured. But, it is not real. And at some
point, it will crash.  It is sad.  While I do believe these people COULD have sensitivities to spiritual worlds..
their lack of mental stability makes them inept.  And that is sad..

What's even sadder is they go around claiming to teach.. and guide.. and hurting others by doing so.
But the need for this belief of their self is what keeps them from totally losing it.. and I suspect this
Keisha is in that boat.  The woman does not come across to me as being mentally stable, or
even real, especially her claims. Having been on Nafps this long I have learned enough to know that
no native tribe would be affiliated with someone like her.. and seriously, the spirits that affiliate with
any native tribe, would have no reason to use some person outside of tribe to conduit.. and certainly
not a mentally unstable person such as herself.

Her claims are simply false.  Sure, she may touch on spiritual essence from time to time, but so do
many others.. this does not make her humanity's messenger..

As for being so sensitive. That is just bull.  That is just more her trying to upscale herself from
regular humans.. 

press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 09:22:37 pm »

1...she has said that the US will lose some of it's power and that it won't be the most powerful country in the world anymore in the future. Where the China part comes in: she has said that another country, perhaps China or another country, might 'buy' a small part of the US or get control of it through cooperation, to prevent the US from fully deteriorating. Not through violent takeover. But yes, according to her, it would be a blessing, in a spiritual sense....

2. I also have never found any evidence, coming directly from a established indigenous tribe, that she's affiliated with them (so also not from Salish). I have never found any evidence of the supposed prophecy of a fair-haired girl coming to unite people, nor evidence of a prophecy about the Tribe of Many Colors. I have never found evidence that her mother is Salish, or evidence that these crystals which she is using for her ceremonies have indeed been safeguarded by indigenous tribes for many, many years. And i've seen every video, listened to every radio interview, and read every message that she's put out.

3. I remember that about a month ago, when i was already reading the newagefraud.org forums, she made a Facebook post (which is now deleted) about how she felt really hurt, when she heard that there are people who believe the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders is fake. I don't remember exactly what she said but it comes down to something like: "I feel really hurt, these are some of the most beautiful indigenous elders/people on the planet, i am trying to change the channel (her way of saying: not giving energy to negativity) but having trouble with it". She still did not provide proof however. So today i have made a post on the tribeofmanycolors.net forums, asking if anyone can shed a light on this Continental council of indigenous elders.

4. In one of her videos she also tells this story about befriending an owl, and when the owl was dieing, it flew into her, getting it's talon stuck in her chest, after which it died in her arms... she says she still has this scar, and the talon, but she's never shown them. I don't know if it's considered to be disrespectful or anything to show such a personal item? But again, another lack of proof!

5....I searched Youtube for the word 'shaman' and ended up at one of Kiesha Crowther's videos. It felt very uplifting, right away, she really touched my heart. As she made so many references to indigenous tribes, it all felt very authentic. Quite a lot of the things she talked about, summed up a lot of stuff that i've read about before, and know to be true. I was touched by what she says about a difficult childhood: feeling very different, and finding refuge in nature when there was abuse going on in her home. I liked how her videos are free,

6. how she remained humble by deliberately not wearing full regalia (While she had all the right to do this, right...?)

7. I also liked how she says she is only a messenger, how she is not a guru or teacher, and all that....i feel like many of her followers are making her into a guru, rather than that she's doing this (or her "affiliates", as people in this topic call them).

8....What really got me disillusioned is: in one of her internet radio interviews, she says there will be a 'cleanse', related to 2012/ascension stuff. Something along the lines of: "People who are not living in the heart will not be able to cope with the new energies, i'm saying this with all of my knowing and every fiber of my being", "to fully enlightened beings, death does not seem like death... the world will be beautiful afterwards". A little blend of Hopi prophecy apparently? (Right now i'm wondering: is that really true about Hopi prophecy, or is it all new-age mumbo jumbo?)

9. I like her message about being nice to each other, living in the heart, spending more time in nature. The world would be wonderful if many more people would do that. But there's a difference between living from the heart, being nice to people, following your intuition - and shutting down your mind, which i sadly have to say, quite a lot of the followers seem to be doing.

10. I'm sure Kiesha Crowther is not a bad person, she does have some very good things to share, and that she believes in what she does. But possibly she is very much misguided, and i really would like to see either some proof, or some further debunking about her 'indigenous claims'. 

11....And finally, thank you people for this great website  :)

Crescent, thanks for all the information and insight, and welcome. I've put numbers to make it clearer what I'm responding to.

1. That kind of "prophecy" is not exactly insightful. Almost anyone can see how the US has weakened itself with unneeded wars and wasteful ways of living.

2. We don't know of any evidence as well. Most likely she is a white pretender, or perhaps has very distant ancestry. By her own account on her sites, she has had little contact with her alleged people. No way would they entrust someone so unknowing with an (allegedly) important message.

3. This so called Continental Council of Indigenous Elders is nothing of the sort. It's a fraudulent organization, run by and for frauds. This is them:
http://www.earthworksforhumanity.org/pages/ROTA.shtml

It's Adam DeArmon AKA "Adam Yellowbird's" organization. He's an exploiter and white imposter selling phony ceremonies out of Sedona. We hav threads on him in here. If Krowther thinks he or the others in that group are genuine, then she is very easily fooled.

A young man contacted me some time ago because DeArmon was offering free trips to any elderly Native in his coimmunity in Alaska who would go. He signed his grandpa up because he thought it'd be a chance for him to travel, then backed away once I explained it al to him. Basically DeArmon is using elderly Natives as window dressing. They're not elders at all.

4. That story is bizarre. Among many Native peoples, owl is an omen of bad luck. One attacking you while dying is not something to brag about.

5. She really knows how to tell stories that are emotional and appeal to lost people. That certainly doesn't make her genuine. How you feel about her is not a reliable guide. How do Natives feel about her? We are pretty certain she's as phony as a 3 dollar bill.

6. That's a really strange thing to say. Natives don't go about dressed in regalia every day, anymore than Swedes wear Viking helmets or Germans wear lederhosen. The fact that she felt the need to dress up in regalia just says pretty clearly that she realized, without buckskin, no Europeans would believe she was Indian.

7. That's an important point. Who the heck is behind her? She's frankly not smart enough and doesn't have enough resources to get all these websites and speaking tours up and running this fast. She's only been around a very short time and has easily 100 times more websites devoted to her than a typical imposter. Someone is investing a lot of money and time on her.

Could you ask on that site: who sponsors her? Who builds her sites, and esp who pays for all these sites? And what their motives are. Crowther may be a pawn or puppet.

8. No, it's not Hopi, not even Mayan. The 2012 bit is New Age plus some others out ot make money.

9. It's a nice enough and harmless message, but does anyone really need Crowther to figure that out? It's something we all learned in kindergarten, or from our parents. Be good to each other.

10. Again, she may be a pawn. And that look in her eye is pure craziness, to me. I'm amazed anyone does anything but think, upon meeting her, "She needs professional help."

She is already debunked. The main thing missing is knowing who is behind her, paying quite a bit to promote her. DeArmon? Others?

11. Thanks for the kind words.

Offline Peasant

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 12:52:09 pm »

1. That kind of "prophecy" is not exactly insightful. Almost anyone can see how the US has weakened itself with unneeded wars and wasteful ways of living.

2. We don't know of any evidence as well. Most likely she is a white pretender, or perhaps has very distant ancestry. By her own account on her sites, she has had little contact with her alleged people. No way would they entrust someone so unknowing with an (allegedly) important message.

3. This so called Continental Council of Indigenous Elders is nothing of the sort. It's a fraudulent organization, run by and for frauds. This is them:
http://www.earthworksforhumanity.org/pages/ROTA.shtml

It's Adam DeArmon AKA "Adam Yellowbird's" organization. He's an exploiter and white imposter selling phony ceremonies out of Sedona. We hav threads on him in here. If Krowther thinks he or the others in that group are genuine, then she is very easily fooled.

A young man contacted me some time ago because DeArmon was offering free trips to any elderly Native in his coimmunity in Alaska who would go. He signed his grandpa up because he thought it'd be a chance for him to travel, then backed away once I explained it al to him. Basically DeArmon is using elderly Natives as window dressing. They're not elders at all.

4. That story is bizarre. Among many Native peoples, owl is an omen of bad luck. One attacking you while dying is not something to brag about.

5. She really knows how to tell stories that are emotional and appeal to lost people. That certainly doesn't make her genuine. How you feel about her is not a reliable guide. How do Natives feel about her? We are pretty certain she's as phony as a 3 dollar bill.

6. That's a really strange thing to say. Natives don't go about dressed in regalia every day, anymore than Swedes wear Viking helmets or Germans wear lederhosen. The fact that she felt the need to dress up in regalia just says pretty clearly that she realized, without buckskin, no Europeans would believe she was Indian.

7. That's an important point. Who the heck is behind her? She's frankly not smart enough and doesn't have enough resources to get all these websites and speaking tours up and running this fast. She's only been around a very short time and has easily 100 times more websites devoted to her than a typical imposter. Someone is investing a lot of money and time on her.

Could you ask on that site: who sponsors her? Who builds her sites, and esp who pays for all these sites? And what their motives are. Crowther may be a pawn or puppet.

8. No, it's not Hopi, not even Mayan. The 2012 bit is New Age plus some others out ot make money.

9. It's a nice enough and harmless message, but does anyone really need Crowther to figure that out? It's something we all learned in kindergarten, or from our parents. Be good to each other.

10. Again, she may be a pawn. And that look in her eye is pure craziness, to me. I'm amazed anyone does anything but think, upon meeting her, "She needs professional help."

She is already debunked. The main thing missing is knowing who is behind her, paying quite a bit to promote her. DeArmon? Others?

11. Thanks for the kind words.

1: Indeed... i never really paid a lot of attention to this, it's just something i wanted to set straight so the image of Kiesha Crowther as it is portrayed here is as accurate as possible.

2: Yes, you are right. I just didn't think anyone would have the guts to falsely act as a spokesperson for Native American tribes.

3: Yeah, nobody on the tribeofmanycolors.net forums is able to shed a light on this as well. This is the only reply that was made (though also i got a message from someone who is also reading newagefraud.org):

I don't know much about the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders. My guess is that it is hard to find because the members are not supposed to be widely known or do not want to be widely known. The Council may do its work more internally, if that is the case, for good reasons. And maybe some people are designated as spokespeople, like Little Grandmother.

If they're not supposed to be widely known, why is their name used to add a sense of credibility to Kiesha Crowther?

4: Seriously?  :-\ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZcR2_f3bWM&feature=related here she talks about this great horned owl at 05:50. That's very strange to hear...

5: Yes you're right, but like i said, i didn't think anyone would have the guts to lie about being recognized by a native American tribe, and be able to get away with it. I did a search for her when i found her videos but i couldn't find anyone debunking her claims at the time.

6: Indeed, like i said i didn't really know anything about Native American tribes, one thing i knew was that they wear normal every day clothing like everyone else, but these videos of Kiesha Crowther give unknowing outsiders the impression that it's some kind of genuine gathering hosted by a Native American tribe. I did not expect to see someone in full regalia, the thought didn't even cross my mind, but when Kiesha said "i could very much be sitting here in full regalia" and clearly believes it herself, it adds to the impression that she is actually recognized by some established council.

7: I have never heard Kiesha talk about Adam Yellowbird. There's these two people sitting next to her in one of her talks though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVj6b7jC-I at 06:00, there is someone called Priscilla Wolf aka Sister Wolf. And http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAMtZ-O6sgo&feature=related at 01:30, there's this man called John Kimmey. Other than that, i don't know if anyone is behind her, or who that would be. What i meant in my first message, is that i got the impression that her followers are pressing her to act as a guru... i mean, i've never seen an indication that there's some puppet master behind all this. But i don't know who is promoting and arranging her talks and workshops.

8: I see that now. Found this link about Hopi 'prophecies' if anyone reading this is also interested in that: http://www.esowatch.com/en/index.php?title=Hopi_and_Pseudo_Hopi_Prophecies

9: It's the way this whole message is presented. To people who are not aware of all the impostors and frauds in new-age groups, and/or who are interested in topics discussed in new age/conspiracy theorist movements, it can give the impression that this is for real and that something grand is going on. It felt good to me, and her videos did inspire me to change things in my life for the better. I've quit smoking, stopped eating cheap factory meat, and i spend more time outdoors now... so it's not all bad. Some people just need something to believe in. When i look at all the frauds mentioned in these forums like this White Eagle Medicine Woman, i do think Kiesha Crowther is a somewhat different case... if all her claims about being recognized by Native American people are false, she is very much misguided. Of course, in that case, she is responsible for letting this happen to her. But i do think there is a grain of truth in the things she talks about, albeit mostly derived from other sources.

10: I didn't recognize the look in her eyes as crazy, while i am familiar with people who have mental illnesses.

11: No problem and by the way, if you need more information from me, just ask... :)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 09:36:10 am by Crescent »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 05:00:19 pm »

7: I have never heard Kiesha talk about Adam Yellowbird. There's these two people sitting next to her in one of her talks though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVj6b7jC-I at 06:00, there is someone called Priscilla Wolf aka Sister Wolf. And http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAMtZ-O6sgo&feature=related at 01:30, there's this man called John Kimmey. Other than that, i don't know if anyone is behind her, or who that would be. What i meant in my first message, is that i got the impression that her followers are pressing her to act as a guru... i mean, i've never seen an indication that there's some puppet master behind all this. But i don't know who is promoting and arranging her talks and workshops.

A search for Priscilla Wolf turns her up at some UFO sites. She says she is Apache/Spanish. Comes across as an eccentric grandmother. I doubt she has the resources.

Now John Kimney OTH, he's an established and dedicated fraud and exploiter of Hopi traditions and ceremony seller, even been warned repeatedly by the Hopi Nation.
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2455.0

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 07:39:56 pm »
People over here ask me the same thing: who is behind her?
Someone planned this and set the PR-machine rolling.

I wonder if I can find out who promoted her. She must have "an agent".

Offline nemesis

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 11:02:13 pm »
People over here ask me the same thing: who is behind her?
Someone planned this and set the PR-machine rolling.

I wonder if I can find out who promoted her. She must have "an agent".

possibly this allegedly Zurich based organisation?

http://www.crystalsun.ch/en/crystalsun/crystalsun.html

The association aims to promote the CrystalSun practically lived spirituality and the organization and implementation of appropriate events and activities. It is politically, religiously and economically completely independent.

Currently these are the specific activities:

Support and promote the work of Crowther Kiesha - Little Grand Mother
Organizing and conducting seminars with Kiesha Crowther - Little Grand Mother
Support and promote the work and messages of the Ascended Master Lady Rowena
Sponsorship and organization of the WEB SITE http://TribeofManyColors.net (Tribe of Kiesha Crowther - Little Grand Mother) and all activities of this Tribe site - such as text translations
Sponsorship and support of the WEB SITE http://www.SternenCard.ch (an online e-card service, and awareness support to the delight of opening)
Building an online store for media and articles that serve the purpose of the association
Development of the Media - Publishing

So I searched for Lady Rowena and google turned up this

http://www.pathofthemiddleway.org/1/Spiritual%20Hierarchy/Page%205/bladzij%205.htm

So Lady Rowena is a Chohan of the Third Ray.  Or something.

Her incredible superhuman powers do not extend to web design it would appear.

Also another webpage here - this one a little bit less painful on the eyes

http://www.onhi.org/onhi_ascended_ladyrowena.html

this site suggests that Lady Rowena and her chums (the site promotes various ascended masters) are in fact American
It is interesting that the initial knowledge of these Ascended Masters emerged in the U.S.A. and that the first direct group externalization of them has also appeared in that same country. This is certainly not a co-incidence, and it appears the U.S.A. is the epicenter of their activities on behalf of human freedom from the darkened energetic structure of distorted light. In distortion fields, the higher truth is fragmented and broken down until the truth becomes difficult and too compartmentalized to understand, creating confusion in souls and a darkening of the original light.  blah blah blah

http://www.onhi.org/onhi_ascended.html

I confess that I can only spend so long looking at sites like this before the noxious newage fumes that emanate from the screen make me want to do very bad things, so I will have to leave this one for a little while before I can bear to look again..

From a brief perusal all I can say is that this looks like a rather nasty, well established con for relieving vulnerable people of their worldly goods, but then this will not be a big surprise to anyone here.

I will need to study it for a bit longer in order to confirm my initial feelings, I just don't have the stomach for it right now.  Anyone else please feel free to check it out of course.

Also the http://www.SternenCard.ch site linked to by the crystalsun website appears to a a site selling really horrible newage greeting cars, including one of Lady Rowena here

http://www.sternencard.ch/create.php?card_id=527

also linked to this site

http://www.cosmic-heart.ne

that offers counselling by someone called Veetkam W. Rentsch who "is especially experienced in dealing with trauma and its sequelae (post traumatic stress) and very successful in solving this difficult burden."

http://www.cosmic-heart.net/start/seminarien/trainings/einzelberatungen

The site also sells various spray products for cleansing auras and that kind of thing

http://www.cosmic-heart.net/start/produkte/produkte-2

Just found Veetkam W. Rentsch's  facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/veetkamr?ref=search

His "likes" are interesting, lots of different native and pretendian, newage pages but also a page called True Tantra - Weaving Tantric Sex and Spirituality and also various pages advocating Osho

I confess that I always feel alarm when someone who claims to be a counsellor or psychotherapist is also interested in pseudo-tantra and Osho for obvious reasons

also links to this retreat / resort in Bali

http://www.gaia-oasis.com/gaia_de.html

« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 08:50:32 am by nemesis »

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2010, 08:16:19 am »
"Kiesha Crowther, also known as “Little Grandmother”, was initiated as shaman at age 30 by her mother’s tribe (Sioux/Salish), and has been recognized by the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders as Wisdom Keeper for North America. "

For ALL of North America? Impressing!

Offline nemesis

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2010, 09:37:19 am »
whois results for the various websites promoting Lady Rowena

Domain ID:D104157876-LROR
Domain Name:ONHI.ORG
Created On:27-Mar-2004 17:06:25 UTC
Last Updated On:22-Oct-2008 22:19:41 UTC
Expiration Date:27-Mar-2014 17:06:25 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Registrant ID:abfd5d28f76
Registrant Name:Mark  Kochkodan
Registrant Organization:One World Heart Institute
Registrant Street1:4613 N. University Drive
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Coral Springs
Registrant State/Province:FL
Registrant Postal Code:33067
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone: [deleted]
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:abfd5d28f76
Admin Name:Mark  Kochkodan
Admin Organization:One World Heart Institute
Admin Street1:[deleted]
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Coral Springs
Admin State/Province:FL
Admin Postal Code:33067
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:[deleted]
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:
Tech ID:9A63CD55545EA035
Tech Name:WestHost Hostmaster
Tech Organization:WestHost Inc.
Tech Street1:164 N Spring Creek Pkwy
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Providence
Tech State/Province:UT
Tech Postal Code:84332
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.14357553433
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:
Name Server:NS1.WEST-DATACENTER.NET
Name Server:NS2.WEST-DATACENTER.NET
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned

this page is also connected

http://sanctuarysupport.blogspot.com/2009/07/new-rose-light-sanctuary-ireland_12.html

so they are in Ireland also.

They look as  though they are quite a large network.  I would advise extreme caution and the use of proxy servers while checking out their various websites. 

from the Latest News page
The One World Heart Institute website provides Transform- ational Planetary News on the ever-expanding Aquarian spi- rituality free of charge from Avatara Emanuella, and the Aquarian Ascended Masters in manifestation in the plane of matter. Your donations are vitally needed to assist us in bringing forth this spiritual awareness to humanity, and in our continuing efforts to expand this new transform- ational planetary awakening. Our heart’s hope is to someday have our own Holistic Ascen- sion Center for spiritual heal- ing and enlightened education for all. Every dollar counts!!!

http://www.onhi.org/onhi_rose_flame.html

verah spirchul!

interesting photo gallery ostensibly of ascended masters here

http://www.onhi.org/onhi-photo-gallery/1/med/ascended1.htm

[phone and address deleted for privacy request]
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 03:25:37 pm by educatedindian »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2010, 12:55:16 pm »
They seem to be referring to Rowena of the King Arthur stories. To her she's one of their ascended types in their mishmash of Buddhism and beliefs about angels.

Mark Kockkodan of One World Heart Institute is listed as a masseuse in Coral Galbes FL.

http://www.onhi.org/onhi_avatar_tribute2.html
Mark Kochkodan is a life extension of the Ascended Master Lord Lanto....

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Coral-Springs/mark-kochkodan-P5547044.aspx
 Mark Kochkodan
(view profile)
Related People:
Jannine Leist
Linda Mescher
Related Companies:
One World Heart Institute, Inc.
 Possible Related Companies:
Heartnet, Inc.

One World Heart Institute Inc
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Coral-Springs/one-world-heart-institute-inc-2214041.aspx
Incorporated by Jannine Leist, Linda Mescher, Mark Kochkodan, One World Heart Institute, Inc. is located at 4613 N University Dr # 469 Pompano Beach, FL 33067. One World Heart Institute, Inc. was incorporated on Thursday, May 27, 2004 in the State of FL and is currently active. Linda Mescher represents One World Heart Institute, Inc. as their registered agent.

Offline nemesis

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2010, 07:09:42 pm »
They seem to be referring to Rowena of the King Arthur stories. To her she's one of their ascended types in their mishmash of Buddhism and beliefs about angels.

I did wonder about who Lady Rowena was as there are loads of videos on youtube about ascended masters, many featuring Lady Rowina.  Some of them may be linked to this network, some may be some other nuage thing.  It may be that it's a bit like the whole Lightworkers and Indigo Children thing, concepts that are used by all kinds of nuage groups.

However I did notice a rather comical photo gallery, Lady Rowenas Spiritual Reunion here:
http://www.onhi.org/onhi-photo-gallery/4/med/Lady_Rowenas_Spiritual_Reunion_002__21_.htm

This photo of some of the people who pop up in the various galleries on these sites is interesting to me as it shows how much they like dressing up, almost fancy dress. 
http://www.onhi.org/onhi-photo-gallery/4/lg/Lady_Rowenas_Spiritual_Reunion_002__15_.htm

This photo is similar, they all look very odd indeed

http://www.onhi.org/onhi-photo-gallery/1/med/ascended12.htm

another website linked to this network is here

http://www.akashaonline.com/index.php

also here

http://www.theiamfamilyoflight.com/

facebook page here

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ascended-Masters-Gifts/339530624234?ref=sgm

The more I look at this the more I think that this is quite a large network operating internationally

The “I AM” are two deeply significant words that speak of our eternal consciousness.

Christarose Vallucha Freeborough
Event founder and producer

another individual involved in this

http://www.facebook.com/edwin.courtenay

the link is here

http://www.paradigmshiftmagazine.com/html/issue_29.html

issue 20 of paradigm shift magazine
The I Am Family of Light - Christarose Freeborough, Edwin Courtenay, Akasha-Rose Emmanuel

also this
"The I AM FAMILY of LIGHT"
England - October 27th & 28th
AMAZINGLY UPLIFTING and POWERFUL!

Without a doubt, The I AM Family of Light® gathering is a unique two day event on the international calendar offering people the opportunity to come together within a safe, sacred space so that they may open their hearts and allow themselves to be transformed as they come into an ever deepening recognition of the Eternal Light, Love and Divine Wisdom within. The Gathering of the Crystal Cups of Light programme will feature incredible messages of divine wisdom and guidance from the Lord Melchizedek through Edwin Courtenay (UK) , The Queen of Light and Venus Kumara through Akasha-Rose Emmanuel (Australia) , Akasha and Asun through Craig Russel (Canada) and the Star Elders through Aluna Joy (SEDONA) – all leading luminaries and Messengers of the Light. In addition you will hear uplifting music and songs of inspiration from gifted singers and songwriters including Denise Hagan (Ireland) , Omashar (Hawaii) , Paul Armitage (Canada) and Melanie Gerard (UK) , and for an added touch of joy you will see the Goddess in dance by Solariss (UK). All extremely exciting. Needless to say, because of this year's wonderful programme there is much interest so I would suggest booking early to secure a seat and benefit from the early bird discount (paid by 30th April). This is a conference style weekend format and the venue is once again the peaceful Ramada Hotel in Maidstone, Kent now undergoing major refurbishments in good time for October. Space is limited. So sign up early for the gathering.

Say ALUNA JOY sent you, and we will send you a free bottle of I AM Blessing Water Essence. Sign up here: http://www.theiamfamilyoflight.com/welcome.htm

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=13228926&blogId=274495314#ixzz11tEqkgEi

source:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=13228926&blogId=274495314

Please note the emphasis on "I AM" on these websites and also on Kiesha Crowther's site
Blah, blah, blah, Her powerful message emphasizes how to shift individual and planetary consciousness, how to live in the heart in right relationship with Mother Earth, and to remember who we are--THE GREAT I AM.

http://littlegrandmother.net/BIO.aspx