Author Topic: DNA Activation  (Read 6317 times)

DNA Activation
« on: October 01, 2010, 05:26:10 pm »
I put this here because I wasn't sure where it really belongs.. but wanted to post it simply
because I find it ludicrous..

-----
"Imagine if you woke up one morning and realized that you had dormant superhuman abilities that were waiting to be unleashed.

That once you activated these abilities, you could manifest anything you desired in your life, live a life without drama, create your ideal physical body, become immune to all dis-ease, and REVERSE the aging process.

Imagine if you realized that you could actually change your blueprint of life, your DNA, to enable you to expand your creative potential, provide access to your subconscious mind, and become intuitive, clairvoyant, and know instantly what your purpose is in life.

There is now a process which will allow you to do all these things and more, and it is called DNA Activation."

www.dnaperfection.com
-----

Apparently, you pay 3000.00 for 12 sessions to have them 'activate' your DNA..
but.. there is a SPECIAL going on.. and you can have 3 two hour sessions for 528.00

LOL.. omg.. this is so stupid.

From site:

DNA Masters Activation Certification Training Webinar
Session 2
Thursday, Sept. 23
6:00pm - 8:00pm Central time

Ascension Assisted Program (AAP)

Many of you have inquired about being able to become certified with the DNA Masters Activations using the sacred AH (Absolute Harmony) DNA Ascension Preparation Codes.  So that you can perform the DNA Masters activations for yourself and others and integrate this into your healing practices.

This Thursday, I will be offering the first session of the DNA Masters Activation Certification Training, via webinar, for those committed to this.  In this session, I will activate the first 4 of the 12 DNA Ascension Preparation Activation codes on you, and then guide you how to do this yourself.  You will be shown the code and given the name of the code, and then the code will be activated in your pineal, pituitary, hypothalamus, medulla oblongata, 15 chakras, and DNA template, activating your DNA to its highest energy holding potential.

This is the first step to becoming a Certified DNA Masters Activation Practitioner.  I am now offering this training via webinar, so that the training is available to more people at a more affordable rate.  The training is usually $3000 for 12 individual one on one sessions.  Over 100 people have now been certified this way and we desire 44 more to meet critical mass around the planet in preparation for 2012.  I am now offering 3 intensive two hour webinars for $528.00 each (a savings of $1416).  The webinars will be held each Thursday at the same time. You can order the webinars separately for $528.00 each or at a discount of $1500 for the 3 sessions.  This will be the only time this training will be offered this way so if you feel the call, listen to the information from your Higher self and ACT on it.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Re: DNA Activation
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 05:30:24 pm »
so much for there being a REASON for LIFE and the trials/troubles we go thru.. gee folks.. it's just because your DNA isn't activated to it's highest level!

i bet many new agers will fall for this crap. 
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

apukjij

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 05:31:07 pm »
i heard his parents are hosting DNA De-Activation Training, cause they are sorry they let this Frankenstein loose on the World!

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 05:33:41 pm »
i heard his parents are hosting DNA De-Activation Training, cause they are sorry they let this Frankenstein loose on the World!

:D :D :D :D ;D

Offline karen mica

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 06:04:30 am »
Wow!  The way these new ager`s put the "spin" on some of this stuff never ceases to amaze me. They take a grain of truth and wrap it up in some bizarre fabrication and the unwary will fall for it every time.
But who would even mess around with something like that!

It is true that a persons DNA can be changed, but this is a matter of survival and is not a thing done by choice...

In fact after the Siberian Tunguska impact event there were recorded changes in blood type, from positive to negative RH factor.

Super Nova and Comet blasts can have this effect for instance...but again, we are talking about a "huge" event and not just an individual choice to change...!

Abstract.  "One of great mysteries of the Tunguska event is its genetic impact.

Some genetic anomalies were reported in the plants, insects and people of the Tunguska region. Remarkably, the increased rate of biological mutations was found not only within the epicenter area, but also along the trajectory of the Tunguska Space Body (TSB).
At that no traces of radioactivity were found, which could be reliably associated with the Tunguska event.
The main hypotheses about the nature of the TSB, a stony asteroid, a comet nucleus or a carbonaceous chondrite, readily explain the absence of radioactivity but give no clues how to deal with the genetic anomaly. A choice between these hypotheses, as far as the genetic anomaly is concerned, is like to the choice between “blue devil, green devil and speckled devil”, to quote late Academician N.V. Vasilyev.
However, if another mysterious phenomenon, electrophonic meteors, is evoked, the origin of the Tunguska genetic anomaly becomes less obscure."
and...

"HSP90 guides the folding process of signal transduction proteins which play a key role in developmental pathways.
When HSP90 functions normally, a large amount of genetic variation, usually present in genotype, is masked and does not reveal itself in phenotype. However, under stress Hsp90 is recruited to help chaperon a large number of other cellular proteins.
Its normal role is impaired and it can no longer buffer variation. Therefore some mutations will become unmasked.. and individuals with abnormal phenotype will appear in the population. If a mutation proves to be beneficial in the new environmental conditions, the related traits will be preserved even after the HSP90 resumes its normal function.
Therefore HSP90 acts as a capacitor of evolution.
If environmental conditions are stable, the buffering role of HSP90 ensures the stability of phenotype despite increased accumulation of hidden mutations in genotype.
When the environmental conditions suddenly change, as for example after the asteroid impact, which is believed to cause the dinosaur extinction 65 million years ago, this great potential of genetic variation is released in phenotype and the natural selection quickly finds the new forms of life with greater fitness.
The Drosophila experiments of Rutherford and Lindquist (1998) demonstrated this beautiful mechanism, which may constitute the molecular basis of evolution."

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 06:15:36 am »
But.. they have the 'codes'... !   ;)   ;D   :D

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 04:04:56 pm »
I hear taking too much LSD can damage your DNA. Maybe that's what's going on.  ;)