Author Topic: Native American Genie  (Read 6416 times)

Offline Mo

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Native American Genie
« on: February 20, 2007, 12:51:54 pm »
Thought to put this in the comedy section. too good not to share!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280084427915&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr3_PcY_BID_IT&refitem=280083847477&itemcount=3&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

7 Custom Tailored Wishes from an Ancient Powerful Native American Genie

For a limited time, I am offering my customers  a 7 wish combo from my newest genie. His power is amazing. He was recently conjured from one of the most prolific and private Native American shaman in the world.
This is 7 wishes for the price of one!! I WILL BE OFFERING THIS SPECIAL Combo deal for a limited time on Ebay!! So bid now!!

Below are some of the most popular suggestions from wishes. These are just suggestions!! You can wish for anything!! If you purchase the auction, wishes can be given to family or friends. Others can use some of the wishes in this auction too!!!  You DON'T have to use all seven for yourself!!! You can also make a wish for someone else!!

Improve your financial situa
IS YOU LOVE LIFE LACKING??
DO YOU SUFFER FROM POOR SELF-ESTEEM?
BAD HEALTH?
WANT TO SHED SOME EXTRA Weight?
DO YOU WANT TO HAVE PSYCHIC ABILITIES?

MY GENIE wishes are 100 Guaranteed!! I OFFER A Full MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON ALL OF THE ITEMS THAT I SELL!!

IF YOUR WISHES ARE NOT GRANTED WITHIN 60 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE, I WILL SEND YOU YOUR MONEY BACK NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!

After you win the auction:
Simply send the seven wishes you desire, your full name, birth date and a picture of yourself (optional) to mekran112@yahoo.com

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

Re: Native American Genie
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 09:06:07 am »
Wow, you can get a car, a house, a half-naked woman, or a ... lighthouse. Oh dear. This seller also offers

7 WISHES FROM POWERFUL DRAGON GENIE RING OF ATLANTIS!!

My magical coven has just returned from an expedition deep within the Atlantic Ocean searching for the ancient city of Atlantis. One foggy morning when the search seemed most hopeless, a beam of powerful light engulfed their small ship.  Suddenly, a transparent spirit of an ancient dragon keeper forbid them to search for the city and leave it in peace. Instead she offered to grant my coven the TEMPORARY power of her ancient dragon genie spirit in return for leaving Atlantis in peace. I am now offering the power of this mythical genie to my Ebay customers. I summon her with the use of an old ring presented to my coven from the dragon keeper. YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS LISTING AGAIN. I CAN ONLY OFFER HER FOR 15 CASTS. You will see very fast results!!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 09:19:14 am by Barnaby_McEwan »

frederica

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 05:46:49 am »
LOL, and it sold for $15.50. Pretty cheap for all those promises. How dumb can you get? frederica

weheli

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 06:45:32 pm »
 ;D ::) I think I will order some of this man wishes ;D (1 make all the native american genies go away ::) (2 Remove all the fake shamans, medicine men, Spiritual advisors, the " I will give you powerful Spiritual experience/energy just drink this!!!" :P I have many more but don't want to use all my wishes up!!! ;D ;D
                                                                                     Weheli

Offline AlaskaGrl

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 10:26:26 pm »
Wow, you can get a car, a house, a half-naked woman, or a ... lighthouse. Oh dear. This seller also offers

This is obviously trying to appeal to men not women...  what about half-naked men?  eh?

The below really cracks me up:
"""After you win the auction: Simply send the seven wishes you desire, your full name, birth date and a picture of yourself (optional) to  mekran112@yahoo.com   """

About Djin:
http://altreligion.about.com/library/glossary/bldefdjinn.htm

Lindaa