Author Topic: Tamara Madison aka T Runningwolf  (Read 17794 times)

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Tamara Madison aka T Runningwolf
« on: November 22, 2006, 04:39:56 am »
This was posted on some of my groups:

"This is an outward plea for information concerning a
woman by the name Of Tamara Madison, aka T
Runningwolf, aka Warrior T, aka Rolling Thunder. This
woman lives in Ga. and has been causing quite a stir
since she moved there. She claims to be::: a Vietnam
vet, POW, (no record on the POW Network), a carded
member of the Montana Blackfoot, a Grass Dancer, Drum
Keeper, Drum Matriach, Teacher, etc. She has been
caught lying about people she dislikes or do not like
her or follow her, she is trying to discredit other
veterans, this includes a retired Marine Corps. Col.
She shows disrespect to elders, women, men, it makes
no difference. She has been uninvited to various pow
wow's in Florida, Georgia, Alabama. We are gathering
as much info as we can to either take her in front of
an elders council or to leave the southeast. Any
information that anyone may have, good or bad, please
email it to me so that it can be passed on.
sgi
Mark Davis"

frederica

Re: Tamara Madison aka T Runningwolf
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 06:18:32 am »
I think several people are looking for info on her. I know some vendors that do PowWows in Alabama and Georgia, so let me check with them. frederica

Offline Wylaela

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 02:23:58 pm »
 I know T Runningwolf real well. But why are you talkin about 3 different people. I know her as 1!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is not a Georgia a resident and she does not Dishonor anyone at a pow wow,instead of wasting her breath they are nonames to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was posted on some of my groups:

"This is an outward plea for information concerning a
woman by the name Of Tamara Madison, aka T
Runningwolf, aka Warrior T, aka Rolling Thunder. This
woman lives in Ga. and has been causing quite a stir
since she moved there. She claims to be::: a Vietnam
vet, POW, (no record on the POW Network), a carded
member of the Montana Blackfoot, a Grass Dancer, Drum
Keeper, Drum Matriach, Teacher, etc. She has been
caught lying about people she dislikes or do not like
her or follow her, she is trying to discredit other
veterans, this includes a retired Marine Corps. Col.
She shows disrespect to elders, women, men, it makes
no difference. She has been uninvited to various pow
wow's in Florida, Georgia, Alabama. We are gathering
as much info as we can to either take her in front of
an elders council or to leave the southeast. Any
information that anyone may have, good or bad, please
email it to me so that it can be passed on.
sgi
Mark Davis"

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 08:40:15 pm »
I was asked to post the questin. *I* am not talking about anyone. However, there may be a person using your friend's name. Or that someone else has a similar name.

weheli

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 01:27:32 am »
This is what I found:

Wolf, T Running
aka T.S. Running Wolf - Walks with Thunder

aka Tamaira Ayers

aka Madison, Tamaira S
 10/2006

12/2006  FL http://www.lightstreamers.com/TS_Running_Wolf.html

T. Running Wolf is the Great Grand daughter of Chief Crowfoot of the Blackfoot Nation who signed Treaty 7 with Canada and the US.

Ms. Running Wolf  is also known for her Native American Indian Education Programs and her role as a Head Lady at Traditional Pow Wow's.

"A published poet, a highly skilled artisan and educator, with a teaching style as unique as it is engrossing."

She is also a 25 year US Air Force POW Veteran. Special Assignment Congressional Wing.

To date she is an active member in the Woman's Warrior Honor Society, and the  Veteran's Honor Society

She is a Volunteer in Education Programs for Youth and Teachers in Public and County Schools teaching cultural native arts made with all types of mediums from stone to bones. ...

There is also a rumor that she won the Medal of Honor, which I know to be untrue unless she is very very old and was known as Dr. Mary Walker. Whether or not she is the source of the rumor I do not know.

She is to be back in our area for a POW WOW in a nearby park and will dedicate a veteran's monument then.

=========================
http://thundering-spirit.tripod.com/SpecialExhibits.html

Remembering Always
Veterans Memorial
386-931-1783
available for any show or Pow Wow
TRunningWolf-Walks with Thunder
25 year US Air Force POW Veteran
Special Assignment 459th Congressional Wing Air One
tnativeproud@yahoo.com

============================

Claims POW for 90 days, captured with others.

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies1095.htm

I do not know who they are talking about here , Who is this person they are talking about? :-\             Weheli

weheli

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 01:58:26 am »
http://thundering-spirit.tripod.com/SpecialExhibits.html

Remembering Always
Veterans Memorial
386-931-1783
available for any show or Pow Wow
TRunningWolf-Walks with Thunder
25 year US Air Force POW Veteran
Special Assignment 459th Congressional Wing Air One
tnativeproud@yahoo.com

THOSE CLAIMING MEDAL OF HONOR
NOTE: In 1996 HLI Lordship Industries (at the time, the OFFICIAL USG contractor for the Medal of Honor) admitted selling THREE HUNDRED unauthorized medals for $75.00 each from 1991-1994. They were fined $80,000. NOT ALL of those medals have been recovered. Offenders in possession of an unauthorized medal can be arrested, fined (up to $10,000) and jailed (up to a year). It is the only military medal that CANNOT be bought, sold, bartered, traded, collected, auctioned, exchanged.... EVERY Medal of Honor is awarded by act of Congress. Less than 150 REAL Medal of Honor recipients are alive today.
The names listed in the next pages have made VARIOUS or multiple claims that cannot be substantiated or have been proven FALSE.

Weheli

frederica

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 02:24:30 am »
That is a site that investigates false claims for MOH and POW's. All he says is that it is "rumored" she won the MOH. He is talking of an investigation, but has no proof. They have exposed quite a few people who have made false claims. Whom ever he is talking to tell him to get information and get back to him. That was in Dec 2006. I remember the posting asking if anyone knew her. I know some vendors that do Pow-Wows all over the Southeast, including Georgia and they have never heard of her. I never could decide what that was about. frederica

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 02:27:09 am »
Who is this person they are talking about?    Weheli

That's what the person, Mark Davis, was trying to find out. Is there two people by this name? Or just one? But I have to tell you, one of the WORST frauds in my area uses the name "Walks With Thinder." But this is a he and he claims to be a "heriditary Caddo shaman." But He can't pronounce Caddo correctly! LOL!

But back to the one here, on the thundering spirits site. Obviously there is a lie there because she is claiming something that has been checked out and found false.

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 02:30:40 am »
Well, the site says this about her:
Unless her real name is Melissa Rathburn-Nealy or Maj Rhonda Cormum or Crystal L. Rickett she was NOT held as POW during the Gulf War.
She was NOT held as a POW during the Vietnam War - esp with the USAF!

And:
01/2007
NO MILITARY RECORDS FOUND

frederica

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 02:33:43 am »
Yes, no military records. Unfortunately or fortunately for some the building burned, and it is a common used reason. Would be most unusual for the Air Force. frederica

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2007, 05:12:00 pm »
Wylaela, perhpas you could help us out. Getting indignant isn't much help either way. What has happened at these powwows, and where is T Madison at instead of Georgia?

I tried searching a while back and didn't have much luck. So far what this seems to be is either someone claiming to be a wartime vet who wasn't, or someone who has attracted rumors for some reason. Without more information it's hard to know. And that is why we still have this under Research Needed.

Offline Wylaela

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2007, 05:31:37 pm »
T Runningwolf is from the Blackfeet Nation in Montana. There are 2 in Montana. You can't get any information about her (If you know anything about Tribal Law) She never claimed POW. Her squad was captured for 90 days. She was on another asignment at that time. Her military stadus is classified. She is a very Honorable woman. All the bad things that have been posted about her is false, because she called out a few people on the way they were doing "TRADITIONAL"POW WOWS. And since when is a little girl alowed to dance MAN dance?
                                                                                                    Wylaela

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2007, 06:09:51 pm »
Then maybe she needs to correct some of the websites that are out there. I really don't care myself, I just posted the question asked by someone else. And thanks for giving us another side.

frederica

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2007, 02:51:34 pm »
I agree with Debbie. The Thundering-Spirit-Family website leaves no doubt to claim. She needs to have them take it down. They probably misunderstood. But it states she was assigned to Andrews AFB and a 25 year USAF vet and POW. As far as POWWOW go, you just need to check these out first. I've seen a female Grass Dance, she was Choctaw and did mostly expos. I seen a Drum walk off as the PowWow was going to let a woman vet carry the flag. You just have to be select when attending SE PowWows. A few are good, some actually stink. It just depends how commerical it is.  frederica

Offline SusansSS

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 11:40:53 pm »
Tamaria is in Ringgold, Georgia on the Georgia/Tennessee line. Infact she was on the local news tonight....http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?action=post;topic=934.0;num_replies=13
The woman lies as easily as most breath.