Author Topic: HelpTheIndians.com  (Read 33576 times)

Offline Kantuta

HelpTheIndians.com
« on: December 31, 2007, 09:10:45 pm »
When visiting Trondheim (Norway) last week I saw a white guy standing on the street selling crafts and T-shirts with native american motifs under a banner saying "Help the Indians". He claims to collect money to help "poor indians in North America". Has anyone heard of him or his organisation? On his website says that he makes "money from different spiritual duties" and that he helps "to organize workshops and ceremonies".

Olav Redheart is the founder and leader of the Indian Support Association.

The aim of this organization is to help the native Indian people wherever needed. I will always fight for the Native Indian People`s RIGTHS AND JUSTICE!!! .

I donate money to support the native American Indians in USA . I make this money from different spiritual duties, and I sell genuine Native American arts and crafts, drums, and other objects. I attend different spiritual markets and fairs in Scandinavia. The profit is donated to natives in need and to native elders in USA.
This makes it possible to support the natives in different ways. I buy different objects from American Natives. The profit is donated to other natives in need for support.  In the future I will have a close cooperation with the Lakota people In South Dakota. This work is very important to me, and of course much more important for the Native Indians, young and old. I also help Native American people travelling in Scandinavia, helping to organize workshops,  seremonies and concerts.

I wish to give you information about the very tragic history of natives in North and South America. We also arrange indian tours to South Dakota and have some exciting projects going on.

I do this work in love, passion, respect and humbleness for all native indians alive and passed over.
THE GREAT SPIRIT IS GUIDING ME TO DO THIS VERY IMPORTANT WORK!

(from http://www.helptheindians.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1 )

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: HelpTheIndians.com
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 10:19:14 pm »
Olav Ramirez Husby, photo included.
 http://www.care2.com/c2c/people/profile.html?pid=142847043

His profile shows him to be a Nuager who thinks Ghostwolf was Hopi.

"HOPI ELDERS SAY EARTH CHANGES ARE UPON US

2012 Unlimited philosophy...

5. The Mayans also say that by 2012-
 - we will have gone beyond technology as we know it.
- we will have gone beyond time and money.
- we will have entered the fifth dimension after passing through
the
 fourth dimension
 - Planet Earth and the Solar System will come into galactic
 synchronization with the rest of the Universe.
 - Our DNA will be "upgraded" (or reprogrammed) from the centre of
our
 galaxy. (Hunab Ku)
 "Everbody on this planet is mutating. Some are more conscious of
it than
 others. But everyone is doing it" -

6. In 2012 the plane of our Solar System will line up exactly
with the plane of our Galaxy, the Milky Way. This cycle has taken 26,000
years to complete. Virgil Armstrong also says that two other galaxies will
line up with ours at the same time. A cosmic event!

7. Time is actually speeding up (or collapsing). For thousands of
years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been 7.83
 cycles per second, The military have used this as a very reliable
 reference. However, since 1980 this resonance has been slowly
rising. Itis now over 12 cycles per second! This mean there is the
equalivant of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours. Another
 interpretation is - we, or rather Consciousness have been down
this same road seven times before over the last 16 billion years. Each of
these cycles of Creation runs 20 times faster than the last one. The
same amount of Creation is paced 20 times tighter. This is why time
seems to be going so fast. It is not "time" but Creation itself that is
 accelerating....

Robert Ghost Wolf, noted Native American Prophet and author arranged for two Hopi Elders to appear for three hours on the nationally aired Art Bell show (out of
Pahrump, NV) and freely discuss their sacred, and heretofore secret prophecies....

Last month at Spiritual Endeavors (and returning again this coming
 month) noted author, environmentalist, and channeler, Rev. Fred
Sterling carried much the same message. Rev. Sterling emphasized
that "The Great Shift" has already begun.

It is happening now. In other related recent events, Gordon
Michael Scallion, Robert Ghost Wolf, and other modern day prophets began
 predicting major Earth Changes, especially noticeable in the state of
 California among other places, beginning this summer. And now the
Hopi Elders have gone on national radio with the same message."

This part mamde me laugh:

" Try to find out what's really going on. You won't find out by
watching Hard Copy, or even the Evening News. Try Nexus magazine at your
 newsagent. Read back copies."

LOVE, LIGTH AND LOT OF BLISS TO EVERYBODY FROM OLAV REDHEART RAMIREZ HUSBY.........
http://www.redheart.no"

Under activities:

Caretaker of a Brazilian moonqua and Navajo lodge.
Shamaness charming

So I wonder if he's trans/bi, or just using the shaman bit to chase women?

Most of his many sites seem to be in Norwegian or Danish, plus one in Portugese.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22olav+redheart&btnG=Google+Search

Offline lakotagirl

• the harder the struggle the sweater the success
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 02:20:38 am »
i just wanted to check out this site....and my computer warned me it could be a pishing  web page.
greetings from the rosebud rez
the home of the sicangu lakota oyate
lakotagirl

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 03:52:37 am »
I wonder why all these people who are suppose to help us but we never see
any money
In Spirit

frederica

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 05:34:04 am »
I don't know, but almost all of them have been caught at one time or the other, even the ones considered reliable. People should really be careful.

Offline sox

• I Love YaBB 2!
    • My Music
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 12:14:40 pm »
I wonder why all these people who are suppose to help us but we never see
any money

Yeah, wonder how much he creams off for "admin"....

sox
"Trust me, I'm a professional"

Offline Tsisqua

• Native American Unity ~ NAU
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 04:03:54 pm »
There is a Dutch man who is a member of TribalAmerica.com calls himself WolfSpirit aka Waya Adanvdo Member # 167074, he claims to come from the Sioux nation (yet note his name is in Cherokee)....his story goes....His mother was raped by the Sioux and brought over to Germany, this he claims happened in the 1400's, and when quizzed about it, he states no records are available BUT he knows he is Native as he has the correct shaped head! Where do these idiots come from?! He also claims to receive visions that have clearly told him he is to be the next great leader of the Native people, leading them into some great battle. Anyways, my point is this man also holds fundraisers, prints t-shirts etc to raise funds for the 'poor' native people, he is also looking for a 'Squaw' as he calls it, to enable him passage into the US or so he claims. He was banned from Tribal America, but seems to have been reinstated once more to bleed more money from Natives, no doubt he has been brought back to Tribal American to help Chief Pappy to raise more funding there now.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 04:11:39 pm by Tsisqua »
There are no leaders in Unity

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 01:07:05 pm »
A warm welcome to Olav, who joined the forum this morning with the username 'Redheart'.

Offline sox

• I Love YaBB 2!
    • My Music
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 06:22:51 pm »
A warm welcome to Olav, who joined the forum this morning with the username 'Redheart'.

Excellent...

Looking forward to hearing what he has to say.

sox
"Trust me, I'm a professional"

frederica

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 10:45:37 pm »
Yep, I would like to know which specific Nations the donations go to. Makes it easier to check.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 12:33:12 am »
he is also looking for a 'Squaw' as he calls it, to enable him passage into the US

Oh dear gods... 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 12:37:36 am by Kathryn NicDh? na »

birger

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 10:52:27 pm »
Hi my name is birger, and I am the webmaster of helptheindians.com site. After reading some of the posts, I just have to respond.

I am sad to see that some of the contributors of this topic is insinuating Olav Redheart and his organisation "Indian Support Organisation" is a fraud. I know Olav as a kind, genuine and dedicated man. He is devoted to native americans and he has established this org. to raise money in Scandinavia/Europe for native americans in need . All Donations goes to the projects supported. We claim no "admin cream" or wage. Costs are covered and that's it!

Olav is also attending different markets/fairs selling native american arts&crafts. The profit is donated.

Olav is of course not very happy about being accused of being a fraud who puts the money in his own pocket. I hope this topic will be moved to the "non-fraud" section in a while. The organization is registered by the Official Norwegian register as a non-profit humanitarian org.  see here:

http://w2.brreg.no/enhet/sok/detalj.jsp;jsessionid=HD3vcnCtk1pqkFLg9rjc5TJ8K6BPD2sByBn54n80pSJW1xhljMhy!50794697?orgnr=987367830

If some of You need references, contact nativeprogress.org, which is our main collaborator. See also http://nativeprogress.org/content/view/49/112/ (At the bottom helptheindians are registered as nativeprogress.org's leadership in Norway.)

I hope the contributors to this topic will discuss on a serious level in the future. It is OK to warn people of frauds, but not to categorize an organization as a fraud without actually knowing what's going on, or make ridicule of some person's personal beliefs.

I hope some of you take the bother to actually check out the organization as soon as possible, we do not want to be labeled as frauds. Hopefully some of the admins on this forum, so we can be moved to non-frauds in near future.

Blessings from Birger.

PS! Can someone please tell me how this [Barnaby's edit: 'this' is Tsisqua's post earlier in the thread] is related to Olav Redheart and helptheindians .com? I just don't understand what this post is doing in this topic.

[Barnaby replies:] Tsisqua answers that question in her post, Birger.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 11:56:38 am by birger »

Leonard

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 04:53:50 am »
Would this be a good general set of criteria to establish as a 'bench mark' of appropriate things to keep in mind ?

http://www.geocities.com/ourredearth/plastic.html

Leonard.

<edit> ... and 'birger' is right about the last item in the last post. I scanned that web-site, profile, and photographs - this is not 'redheart' (Olav) - why was this 'red herring' inserted here ? L.

... and another thing - "
So I wonder if he's trans/bi, or just using the shaman bit to chase women? " I thought part of the rules were not to post any material which was defamatory, vulgar, sexually oriented, or invasive of a persons privacy. (?) L.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 09:06:19 am by Leonard »

Leonard

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 06:37:13 am »
... and all that I am suggesting is for everyone to step back, take a breath, start communicating, and talk this thing out ...

Leonard.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 09:30:53 am »
Would this be a good general set of criteria to establish as a 'bench mark' of appropriate things to keep in mind ?

http://www.geocities.com/ourredearth/plastic.html

Yes: that's why it's the leading article on this site.

http://www.newagefraud.org

I'd like to know what exactly are the 'spiritual duties' Olav claims to undertake to raise money, and what the people at nativeprogress.org and on the res know about that. Also I'd like to know exactly who are the people he brings to Norway to conduct ceremonies? As I'm sure you're aware there are many Indians and pseudo-Indians who work the European circuit to make a buck. Since Olav appears to believe that Robert Ghostwolf was genuine, his judgment in these matters is questionable.