Author Topic: Tony R. March AKA Tony Grey Owl  (Read 19440 times)

Offline Somekind

Tony R. March AKA Tony Grey Owl
« on: April 18, 2010, 10:25:35 pm »
Need some information on this man please.He has a facebook group and has been giving out alot of advice,where he calims to be a cherokee shaman.
His advice seems very harmful to most who have read it.

Miigwetch in advance.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 02:05:55 pm by educatedindian »

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Tony R. March
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 11:02:56 pm »
Is this him? http://www.facebook.com/Tony.Gray.Owl 

And this group? http://www.facebook.com/pages/the-INNER-CIRCLE-of-LIFE-centre-of-higher-understanding/297784940886?v=info

Which links to this web page: http://tonyrmarch.spaces.live.com/

--------- begin quote ---------

Tony

Occupation
Healer

Interests
By example I am showing the world the simplicity of life and the joy of true love  as lived through the eyes of an artist  a poet  a sage... A prophet and a shaman.So to continue from above  If you or any one you know are infected please get in touch with me   leave a note  send me an e-mail tony.march@live.com I can cure you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!All natural medicines that treat the causes not the symptoms and there are no side effects. All scientifically proven  all soon to be at your local store.

As an American Cherokee Shaman, Keeper of the hidden knowledge and wisdoms of life it is my responsibility to teach you how to take care of your heart, soul, mind, spirit and also the body. If you or any one you know has HSV-1 or 2, if you have the flu H1N1, please contact me as soon as possible. I have created the cure for herpes simplex virus, it will soon be on the worlds market, but for now this is the only place in the whole world where you can go to be CURED of herpes forever, I can also treat the flu so that it is healed completely in 48 hours or so... I can also teach you how to become IMMUNE to the viruses that cause these flu's. You can prevent your intire household from ever getting the flu again, you can treat your home your car your office or place of work and every one there will also become immune to these nasty viruses, this formula will also soon be on the open market but till then as I said here is the only place you can get these cures and prevention methods. Powerful beyond science.....

--------- end quote ---------

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 12:26:34 am »
Looks like he's claiming to work miracles: Topic: our Mother Earths, all natural solutions to the health issues modern scientists refer to as incurable.

--------- begin quote ---------

the INNER CIRCLE of LIFE, centre of higher understanding  I have unknown answers to many many ailments we as humans suffer without the relief that our doctors should know and practice, but do not as they are caught in the web of deceit spun by the giant pharmaceutical corporations and their greed for the money provided them by and through the death grip they have on everyone's checking account. I will offer these things I have been taught that since the beginning of man kind work very well most far exceeding the effectiveness of any modern drugs known, without the massive cost, without the fear of deadly side effects from the near worthless affects of these toxic drugs of modern medicine. Ask and you shall receive.

Master, Tony Gray Owl advanced medicine man, I offer something else that is a major part of what I do and this is my love given me from God to share with you his compassion for us, My faith is undeniable, I have eye witnessed first hand the miracles performed as he takes my hands into his and using the power of faith, love and intensely focused direction applied laying on of hands the sanctified anointing oils and people are cured as if like a miracle, you can perform these miracles as well we all have the gift of the power of creation all we merely need do is believe beyond and without doubt and it is done. So if you have an illness or suffer from something the doctors cannot understand nor rid you of, I suggest you merely ask in a private e-mail letter to me so as no one but you and I know the situation and we shall see what happens when YOU use the power of our focused faith and hidden knowledge the wisdom of the Ancients these things I have been taught orally in private myself. tony.march@live.com

Fri at 8:55am ยท Report

--------- end quote ---------

Offline OdawaNDN

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 01:35:30 am »
Here's my 2 cents.  If the guy really is a healer, that's all cool.  Whatever.  Don't make much difference to me.  But I can say for sure that I aint never met an NDN yet who used the word "shaman" to refer to themselves.  Far as I'm concerned, "Shaman" equals "New Age" right outta the gate.  Don't know the guy, so can't say much more than that.  And I won't!

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 01:22:48 pm »
The facebook page made me laugh. Look at the romance novel cover beefcake March depicts as being like himself. Basically he imagines he looks like an NDN Fabio.

And then look at this actual photo of him I found. Put down anything you're drinking if you don't want to pay for a new keyboard.
http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~cookp/images/powwow/tony_grey_owl.jpg
ETA: Archive of link https://web.archive.org/web/20100814161508/http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~cookp/images/powwow/tony_grey_owl.jpg

A skinny, fair skinned, middle aged blond (or grey haired?) man...who imagines he looks like The Rock. Obviously any BQ is small, and I see no sign of him knowing anything about Cherokee culture. The crafts he sells in that photo look vaguely pan Indian, and most look closer to pan-faux-Indian.

And if you go to the page for the powwow he was the featured artist at, they have as their arena director "Warrior Tom Netz."
http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~cookp/images/powwow/powwow.html
Netz has his own thread here, as a pretty obvious fraud who does a lot of damage.
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=589.0

March claims he can cure seemingly just about everything.

------------

http://www.linkedin.com/in/tonyrmarch
I have created not only a treatment for the HSV-1 & 2 plus HZV, I have created a cure for them. If there is an outbreak in occurrance it stops it in its tracks kills the pain and speeds the healing proccess 990%. Yet more importantly the way it works is as the virus exposses itself to the person in an outbreak, this formula "KILLS" the virus. After a short term usage of this product the subject will be cured of this HSV-1 or 2 permanently. My formulas are all 100% natural, all ingredients are scientifically proven with the exception of one essential oil that no one knows of but myself. They stand alone outside of FDA. or ADA. no need of aproval, there are zero O side affects/effects other than the cures provided. I am seeking a company to manufacture and take to market these miracles. Who wants to be a Billionaire? Get in touch lets talk. Mr. Tony R. March tony.march@live.com

-----------

And he and some friends apparently ranted about a woman who dared to criticize his claims. You can read that if you choose. I'll just post more of his craziness and ego on display.

http://www.fbjs.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=4014809927&topic=23120
Tony R. March March 17 at 1:04pm
OH YEA OF LITTLE FAITH, I not only have created the finest fastest most effective treatment I haver the cure YES I SAID CURE !!! I am writing a paper for the worlds leading medical journal and several huge companies are vieing over my formula, you should not attack a persons intelligence nor their personal beingever much less without knowing anything about what you are talking about, I am a kind gentle respectful compassionate man caring for thousands of peoples health and succeding where all doctors and pharmaceuticals have failed miserably. So you see YES I do have the CURE and it will be on the worlds market place very soon, yes one thing you are right about,
"""not a chance""", of NOT being on the market. Sorry for your uneducated oppinions of my gifted skills, Love Peace and prosperity to you and Bless you anyway. Tony Gray Owl An American Cherokee Shaman and Medicine man.

Tony R. March March 17 at 1:46pm
I need not reply any further We have scientific double blind clinical trial 100% effectiveness that not an infusion but a pure form of therapeuitic grade essential oils of a vast complex formulation, that not only kills the exposed viral agent it kills the latent virus as well. Why do people such as your self not accept such a wonder of modern medical science and a perfect beautiful blend of Ancient wisdom. You blind yourself, with the old concepts that you HAVE BEEN TAUGHT ARE the truth, open your eyes, it really makes no difference what you happen to believe, soon you will hear about the study and you will see the news reports of this cure globally, I am sending needed relief to those who suffer this aweful disease, I will end this conversation here no further need to explain myself nor my staff of leading scientists to you, we have already been through this on the upper scientific level and have proven even to them that this statement is fact....

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 04:26:59 pm »
The facebook page made me laugh. Look at the romance novel cover beefcake March depicts as being like himself. Basically he imagines he looks like an NDN Fabio.

"OH YEA OF LITTLE FAITH, lightning as my loincloth, HE FROM WHOM HERPES FLEES!!!!!!!!!!!!11111Eleventy!!!!1"

How dare you question the Master.

:D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 12:08:23 am by Kathryn »

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 02:08:26 am »
Lightning as my loincloth?? LOL! :P

Offline NDN_Outlaw

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 04:55:04 am »
He's in the grandiose state of mania common to bi polar people.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 03:02:17 pm »
But does he have essential oils that will cure that? Oh ye of little faith...

;)

Offline Superdog

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 01:02:09 pm »
On the facebook pages you can read "chapters" of his upcoming book.  They're in the picture albums and you have to look at each picture, starting with the first one in each album and then you'll see a long box of text underneath.  Most of it is disjointed talk about him giving all of is love to you and all the wisdom he's put together over the years...etc etc....

Some parts of it reveal somewhat of a Jesus-complex as he talks about his word being absolute and comparing some of the things he does to the work of a "son of God".  Doesn't necessarily call himself Jesus or say he's on the same level in literal terms, but on occasion he definitely tries to give that impression. 

He makes many many many claims of power and wisdom, but just like anyone else in this line....can't name  one source of anything and admittedly mixes things from various cultures.  One interesting pattern of his writing is that he talks of God when talking about non-Indian spirituality, but when explaining himself as a "shaman" or "medicine man" (he's got his own definitions for these terms of course) then it becomes "Great Grand Father".

He opens up discussions where he asks people to ask him questions and someone actually posted a question about treating a child with ADHD.  His answer was he'd need time to look it up and then he'd send a private e-mail.  He then followed up the same thread by asking people to send their questions to him privately so they could concentrate their love and energies on the problem to ensure a positive outcome...as long as you have faith...in him.....

He goes back and forth calling himself Tony March or Tony Gray Owl and for someone who's spending his time developing treatments to cure everything in the world he also seems to have a WHOLE lot of time to play game applications on facebook.  Seems he uses that help find potential believers.

He's definitely an interesting character, but his outlandish claims backed up by absolutely nothing but a little bit of art in my mind make him someone who shouldn't be trusted.

Superdog

Offline TimberlineWarrior

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 01:56:05 pm »
I'm wondering if he's cashing in on the name Grey Owl aka Archie Bellaney who is well known from the 1930's and his pioneering work with beavers etc. For those who don't know Grey Owl set a precedent by turning from beaver hunter to beaver savior, writing several books. A few days after his death a local paper published a story they'd held over revealing him as a white from the UK who's settled and been adopted by the Abenaki.

As for his herpes cure I know somebody who worked for the Herpes Virus Association. They'd be very interested to know that somebody can cure the virus now. Hopefully he can not only cure Herpes, but cold sores in general, shingles and chickenpox which are related and all herpes viruses.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 02:07:42 pm »
As for his herpes cure I know somebody who worked for the Herpes Virus Association. They'd be very interested to know that somebody can cure the virus now. Hopefully he can not only cure Herpes, but cold sores in general, shingles and chickenpox which are related and all herpes viruses.

Actually he claims just that.  He also claims that it's been studied by a "leading scientific journal" with a double blind format to be 100% effective with no side effects.  The formula, he reports, contains a complex series of herbs and oils known commonly and one oil only known to him. 

However, there is absolutely no elaboration on any of it...only the claim followed up by another claim that it will be on the market soon and a request for investors looking to make billions to give him a call.

:-\

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 03:50:28 pm »
I'm not seeing anything about this guy that doesn't scream SCAM.

-----

ETA: I'd be moderately curious to know whether he believes these claims he's making. But ultimately what matters is what he does, and how it affects other people, not what he thinks about it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 12:11:53 am by Kathryn »

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 12:41:15 am »
If you or any one you know are infected please get in touch with me   leave a note  send me an e-mail tony.march@live.com I can cure you

this is practicing medicine with out a license

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2010, 05:30:23 am »
I was thinking the same thing. Isn't he breaking some kind of laws?  I think he should be reported.

If you or any one you know are infected please get in touch with me   leave a note  send me an e-mail tony.march@live.com I can cure you

this is practicing medicine with out a license
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html