Author Topic: Lawrence Agecoutay aka KaNeeKaNeet  (Read 61422 times)

TrishaRoseJacobs

Re: KaNeeKaNeet: Anishinabe Chief?
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2005, 10:57:44 am »
And maybe you should keep in mind that this is hardly the first time someone like this has come onto this site or the old NAFPS site for that matter. It gets tiring, know what I'm saying?

btw - not everyone here who is indian has enrollment information to give.

Offline Mo

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2005, 02:06:36 pm »

Also, perhaps you need to have all those that claim to be Indian include thier enrollment information, or perhaps a scanned copy of thier enrollment card. [/quote]

right after you show me YOUR enrollment card proving your race. be sure to include your ss # too if you are american. talk about ego.

Miamowi

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2005, 08:03:42 pm »
OK..so I will text Zoi who is Anishinaabe..for a very very long time..she will know who is chief and who isnt! She is in Geneva right now so I guess I will wait until her important work there is done eh?

Miamowi

David Green

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2005, 08:26:50 pm »
Sure I'll show you my enrollment card if you want. Would you like my address so you can come over and see it. You can stay for dinner if you would like.

Its amazing how easy it is to get people angry, and without even trying. Now perhaps if you can keep your anger in check you might actually understand what is written.

But you know about this card stuff, I know many here don't have cards and I don't really care if they do or if they don't.

And Mo, where is the ego in what I wrote. Maybe I am not an American after all. Did you forget about your neighbors just north of you. Maybe I don't have an ss card. Maybe I am just questioning things.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 am by educatedindian »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2005, 10:04:34 pm »
In fairness to David, I should remind people he's not one of the ghostchildish ones. He's been around here before. But his reply had some stuff that was even more insulting, so those parts were deleted.

David Green

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2005, 10:57:16 pm »
Thanks for the edit. What I did write was insulting and wrong to write. Next time I'll wait. I don't like tit for tat and thats what I did. So again thanks.

Offline Mo

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2005, 10:57:29 pm »
I have already  seen what he wrote.
David, I guess anger clouds your eyes as well. Notice I said IF you are an american. I did not assume.

David Green

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2005, 11:01:28 pm »
Mo, you are right, I was a bit angry. Lets start back at square okay?

Also, sorry for taking up storage space here.

Offline Mo

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2005, 11:05:47 pm »
David,

I can do that. Sorry for jumping on you.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

IMR, KNKN and Indian remains in Maryland
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2005, 01:05:36 pm »
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/7/prweb140897.htm  

Suddenly these two aren't funny any more.

TrishaRoseJacobs

« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2005, 03:01:57 pm »
Jeez, I'm having kind of a arthur sonier deja vu moment here.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2005, 04:55:10 pm »
That's what I thought.

David Green

« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2005, 03:17:46 am »
Much has happened in the state of Maryland of the contested remains of bones in the pocession of a state park in southern Maryland. Much has happened very queitly and quite secretly behind the scenes to return these bones to the ground. There are others that have been returned to the ground.

Governor Erlich in  the state of Maryland has done his best not to appoint any new commissioners to the Maryland Commission on Indian Affairs nor has he appointed it a new Administrator. It is this commission that deals with the return of bones.

Knowing most of the people involved and tribes, some who talk quietly and some who scream and shout such as one who has been mentioned in a very negative in other posts here, this new claim is quite a surprise.

I don't know if this adds to this discussion or not.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2008, 06:40:33 pm »
Sometimes I'm really slow: here's an update on The Chief of the Americas. In August 2005, a month before this thread was started, Kanekaneet aka Lawrence Agoutay, along with his brother Robert and one other, was busted for growing thousands of marijuana plants on Pasqua First Nation land. Here's comment from Elaine Chicoose - Pasqua First Nation chief - and Lawrence Joseph, vice-chief of the Federation of Saskatchewan Indian Nations:

http://www.carillon.uregina.ca:16080/09.15.05/news2.html

In April Agecoutay got six years:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/story/2008/04/21/marijuana-sentencing.html

It would be interesting to know how much Agecoutay's acolytes knew about his activities when they were defending him here.

Offline zoi lightfoot

Re: Lawrence Agecoutay aka KaNeeKaNeet
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2008, 10:43:41 am »
Good night John boy,you are not one of "my Nations " Chiefs,not then now or ever,I know it,these peoples on this board know it,so knock it off and go earn an honest living.