Author Topic: William Burchett AKA William Jervis AKA Turtle Fire Walker AKA Medicine Turtle  (Read 257912 times)

weheli

Re: oyisofirewalker@yahoo.com
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 12:34:47 am »
 Here are facts;

(1 There is no William Jervis in Luxemburg, the only person registered is a Monika  Jervis, and she doesn't live in the towns mentioned by him, but in the town of Strassen.
If he's not using internet cafes, he should have a phone. There's two possibilities: it's the one registered under Monika (mother, wife...), or he he did not want his number to be published in the phone book. In this case, the info service don't have him. It takes a lot to get anything in the way of an address mentioned by the service people, so I was very lucky to hear as much as that. I will try again during the next days and make them give me Monika's no., then I can try to phone that and see whether I probably get a man answering the phone

(2 There is a very well-known radio station in Luxemburg (also operating private TV stations meanwhile) which can be listened to more or less all over Europe. As he's not with them, I had the notion that at least that part of his claims was b.s.
One of the sites I found seems to be run by US army vets (he left an entry in their guestbook) - perhaps Al could look into that, being a vet himself, it's probably way easier for him to find out whether that person probably is in some way connected to the army (his parents?).

(3 the   address for  native artists to mail cds is
willie jervis
europe radio productions
39 rue de la montee
reckange/mess
L-4981
luxembourg europe
Okay, bad news: I googled for this company --- no entries, nada, zero!

I will give it another try at the telephone info service and see whether this company gets me a phone number, but I would be very surprised if it does. You can't just walk in, order a phone, and tell them: Oh, just put it in the phone books as this and that company. They'd want to see some documents. Unfortunately, I cannot ask the info service what people they get listed under that address he gave you - they're not allowed to tell.

As he signed that mail with "willie", I also googled for Willie Jervis. Bingo! Bloke does a country programme on some ARA Radio which as far as I can tell is an alternative radio project who will let near enough anybody on air - just walk in and tell them you'd like to go on air with this and that, and if they got space, there you are. It seems to be something like a community project/open radio project. If he's a DJ there, that's nothing to write home about - no paid job for sure.

Oh, and apparently Jervis contacted Arigon Starr as a DJ from ARA Radio and mentioned the same project as in the mail to you.... Starr's site came up googling for "Willie Jervis" and it's about the third paragraph from top.

People in Luxemburg speak French (ahem) and some sort of German (ahhh), so I can contact them and ask about Jervis.  I have the very strong suspicion that this production company Jervis mentions is just an upfront to contact ndn artists and make them send him their CDs, for free of course, so he needn't buy stuff he plays on his radio show. (As far as I know, production companies here very gladly give free CDs to radio stations to get their stuff on air - if you gotta buy, you're doing stuff for community/alternative radios and such.)

(4During this Red Cloud tour, Jervis got into contacts e.g. with the German branch of LPDC and its head Dr. Michael Koch - and all I've seen by and heard of him, he's absolutely honest. The bloke who published the report which mentions Jervis - well, he's well-meaning, but not always well informed and will also publish stuff about people about as genuine as a 3-Dollar-bill... That Red Cloud tour was in 2006, and Jervis must have been in Europe at that time, or else he wouldn't have been able to organize an event for Red Cloud in Luxemburg.

(5 The report is written by the site maintainer; her name is Cornelia Bauer, e-mail; cornelia@villageearth.org in reference to Red Cloud Tour.

All people and organisations mentioned here (well, except for Jervis) are honourable and have a good reputation. Michael Koch has been with the German LPDC for years meanwhile, and he does a great job. Frank Langer has a huge website on ndn issues.

(6352-061-925685 Firewalker Jervis, Director.

The way the number is written down, you won't get connected.
Country code: 00352
regional code: 061 ----- BUT drop the 0 in combination with int.code!
so it reads: 00352 61 925685
Just phoned - voice mail-box!

I also googled Jervis' ndn club - no entries other than what Jervis put up himself in the way of announcements. Thanks Ingeborg for of these facts.
So is he still in LUX or is he back in Kentucky??

On a name search there is a William Jervis, 42, in Prestonsburg, KY. :o So this is the research on this guy. Anybody know anything else??

Wado Weheli

Wado Weheli

Offline firewalker123

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2007, 03:54:45 pm »
if  anyone looking for me  firewalker  im  in kentucky at moment  ,but you email me at

oyisofirewalker@yahoo.com

weheli

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2007, 10:37:46 pm »
Osiyo Dohitsu Oginali, Willie,
So as you have read above there are many questions you have never answered.
Are you a medicine man and if so how did you come one?
I have checked with many Eastern Cherokee, being one myself and NO ONE has ever heard of sacred buffalo mountain. Exactly where is it??

You have said you are a spiritual leader, how did this come about?

Who are all these Elders you know?

I have checked with Lakota People and they have never heard of you and so where did you hole the inipi and Lakota ceremonies and who exactly gave these rights to you. This is not Lakota tradition according to my Lakota Kola.

There is much more in the posts above that perhaps you can help clear up.
                                                                                 Weheli ;)

Offline steph

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2007, 05:15:38 pm »
I know william only by emails. But on the BOP-site  he is registered as a Native American. He told me that his grand-mother was Cherokee. He participate in a support group for Native American Indian prisoners. I saved an email from him telling us that he can help NA prisoners with their art-work. I contacted him but I did not get any reply from him. For me it is hard to believe that he has lived a long time in USA or is us citizen because of his English.
I doubt that William is well known in Luxembourg. I think he is just looking for friends. I know that some europeans feel attracted by Native American cultures and admire them. Maybe that is one reason why William posts so many ads online. Maybe he wants attraction

Offline Juliet

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2007, 03:25:57 pm »
Once upon a time, second graders wrote better sentences than this assumed high school graduate (or am I giving him too much credit?) does now.  Victoria was Queen in those days.

The danger of that semi-literate screed is that people won't try to read it, but simply either blank it out, or decide that he must really be Indian, because 'everybody knows' that Indians don't do well in white schools, and he probably did worse because he was so spiritual and all.

Scare yourselves imagining how badly hurt someone could be trying to follow his semi-literate directions for a 'ceremony', over and beyond the hazards of performing the 'ceremony' to begin with.

medicine man

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2007, 05:42:51 pm »
SORT OF ODD THAT I FINE  ANYONE   TALKING ABOUT FIREWALKER, THIS MAN HELD IN VERY HIGH REGARD
AROUND THE WORLD,  FIREWALKER SPENDS VAST AMOUNTS  OF HIS OWN MONEY TO HELP NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN PROJECTS,  BUT , HE  HIS  A  VERY FAMOUS PERSON AND KIND TO ALL HE MEETS, ITS A

SHAME  THAT PEOPLE SPEAK OF HIM THIS WAY,  EACH YEAR HE  ARRANGES  NATIVE AMERICAN EVENTS  ALL  OVER THE WORLD, HE GIVES HIS HEART AND SOUL,  IF YOU EVERY MEET FIREWALKER CONSIDER IT A

HONOR,   IF YOU WANT CHAT WITH FIREWALKER  OR LEARN ABOUT THE TRIBES HE HELPS AND THE PEOPLE

THEN ASK HIM  DIRECTLY

peace and  freindship

weheli

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2007, 06:09:44 pm »
Hey Willie,

Now you Post as Medicine Man????? From the thread you have been emailed and there is not much left to say. eh????
                                                                  Weheli

Offline Maggie

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2007, 08:00:00 pm »
It appears he knows all these "people" personally....if you get my drift.

Offline steph

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2007, 01:44:48 pm »

peace and  freindship

firewalker uses to write "freindship" or "freind"  either instead of friend  :o.  I guess medicine man is firewalker  ??? ???

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2007, 09:12:04 pm »
As people have already worked out, these two IDs: firewalker123 and medicine man both post from the same IP address and are likely the same person. I have deleted the latter ID. Any further sock puppetry wil result in an immediate ban.

weheli

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2007, 12:17:19 am »
Willie,
I know how lonley life can be and the internet can become a best friend. It would be a good thing to just come into the forum as Willie/oyisofirewalker and join in the research. Eh?
                                                                   Wado Weheli :)

Offline rob

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2007, 01:00:23 pm »
He has two pictures on the meetup forums. Vague pictures, but he lookes very caucasian.
www.metaphysics.meetup.com/cities/lu/luxembourg/?chapter=closed
As I live next to Luxembourg, I looked up the phone number. In Belgium and Luxembourg you are allowed to do the reverse surch : type in a phone number and you get the address. But it said non-existing.

coffee_drinker

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2007, 01:14:30 pm »
wiiliam, if you read this, get rid of the confederate flag behind you. Last time I heard the civil war has been over with many years now. Another thing, that flag behing you may be a battle flag but the meaning behind it is very racist. Hard to take anyone serious as a spiritual teacher or otherwise with a flag like that hanging behind you.

Offline steph

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2007, 04:19:42 pm »
a further email address is timbermandog at yahoo com but unde´r this address he doesn't post much on NA issues.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2007, 02:51:50 pm »
William Jervis aka firewalker meanwhile has given some effort to spread info about his alleged 'Native American Indian Club of Luxembourg' - a google research shows a total of 372 entries for it, most of them dating from this summer.

What's new is that he openly advertizes ceremonies by now.

Here's some of the sites I found. There are many entries in guest books of all sorts, there are also messages Jervis placed with portals for the European nudist scene, writing nudists will enjoy coming to the Club's premises in Luxemburg.

http://www.justlanded.com/deutsch/luxembourg/tools/classifieds/language_exchange/native_american_indian_club_of_luxembourg

luxembourg: native american indian club of luxembourg
native american indian events and cermonys
contact firewalker

published: Tuesday, June 5, 2007

http://www.justlanded.com/english/luxembourg/tools/forums/culture/luxembourg_any_culture/native_american_indian_club_of_luxembourg

New Reply
native american indian club of luxembourg europe

11 July 2007, 02:33:20 pm
THE NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN CLUB OF LUXEMBOURG EUROPE

HAS NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN SWEATLODGE CERMONYS

OUTDOOR SAUNA ITS FREE

ON SUNDAY
MORE INFORMATION EMAIL

http://my.expatica.com/c:fr/forum/viewtopic.php?p=713060&sid=751f390e353393fd08aa757d69919b4d

Author  yonabear

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN CLUB OF LUXEMBOURG
ANYONE INTERESTED IN NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS OR EVENTS CONTACT oyisofirewalker@yahoo.com

http://groups.ebay.com/clubforum.jspa?forumID=1500034013
Welcome to native american indian club of luxembourg
sweatlodge cermonys of the american indians in luxembourg europe
luxembourg sweatlodge small.jpg

3425walker

Group Leader: 3425walker (58)
Number of Moderators: 0
Group Started: Jul 17, 2007
Group Type: Public
Last Update: Jul 17, 2007
eBay Groups Usage Policy  |  Group Charter

http://www.topix.net/forum/world/germany/TVLUBBAN7CR9ENSQK
Showing posts 1 - 1 of 1
firespeaks

“native american indian club ???
Comments: 10
usa
ISP Location: Kraainem, Belgium

the native american indian club has a free sweatlodge sauna http:myspace.com/indiancamping and does camping and work shops as well as american indian cermonys check our web site if interested http:myspace.com/indiancamping

http://www.gaestebuch.fluesti.de/2007/index.php?page=2
entry:   
YouTube - native american indian club of luxembourg europe
native american indian club of luxembourg europe

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070623074812AAWVp6O
Comment showing up: The message violated community guidelines

http://www.nativeradio.com/guestbook.cfm?startrow=81&endrow=120
NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN CLUB OF LUXEMBOURG

Friday June 1, 2007
12:23 PM
ANYONE WANT ATTEND THE UPCOME NATIVE AMERICAN EVENTS IN LUXEMBOURG EUROPE
EMAIL oyisofirewalker@yahoo.com we have lakota events in luxembourg 2007

"NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN FREINDS CLUB OF LUXEMBOURG EUROPE"

Male, aged 35
Last activity: August 8, 2007

MySpace-URL:
http://www.myspace.com/indiancamping 

fires interests:
general: AMERICAN INDIAN SAUNA IN LUXEMBOURG
nativeamericanindianclub@yahoo.com

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=212233123

Music   telphone number of the native american indian sauna jos 691966210
Films   telphone number if your club in luxembourg needs our support 661925685
TV   native american sweatlodge cell phone 691966210 in luxembourg
books   native american indian camping in luxembourg no fee and its free to camp at our campsite
heroes   native american indian outdoor camping in luxembourg telphone 661925685

fires Details
Sternzeichen:   aquarius

fires networks
dancing - production - film director
sweatlodge leader

fires info
about me:
THE NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN FREINDS CLUB, IS A LUXEMBOURG CLUB THAT SUPPORTS AMERICAN INDIAN CHARITYS, WE ALSO HAVE A SWEATLODGE SAUNA THAT FREE TO USE ON SUNDAYS AND ,PEOPLE CAN AKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR WEEKEND CAMPING OUR CLUB WORKS TO HELP LUXEMBOURG CLUBS WHO OUR STRUGGLEING WITH STAYING ALIVE, we help other clubs with activies to help clubs and groups in luxembourg with projects, our role is to support american and luxembourg relations, our club native american singing with drums, we can do all sorts of karoke music, we do native druming,native healing sweatlodge sauna cermonys nativeamericanindianclub@yahoo.com
Whom I'd like to meet:
oct 15 hendy red cloud of the lakota indians will be at centre culturel of sandweiler oct 16 2007 hendy red cloud lakota will be at ecole ale lycee montagne de l ecole 4102 esch/alzette oct 16 2007 lakota american indian red cloud will be at centre culturel of reckange/mess

http://www.topiccraze.com/topic?topic=naturismineurope
ad for his 'sweatlodge sauna' at a nudist port

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/196727/
Lakota Indians In Luxembourg Europe
Monday, October 15, 2007 - Wednesday, October 17, 2007
8:00 PM - 11:00 PM

centre culturel of sandweiler
luxembourg, Luxemburg 1247
(Yahoo! Maps, Google Maps)
Category
Festivals
Description
RED CLOUD A LAKOTA INDIAN WILL HAVE A SPEAKING EVENTS IN LUXEMBOURG FIRST EVENT AT

centre culturel of sandweiler oct 15 2007 at 7pm

the world most famous lakota indian in luxembourg europe
for more detills email the native american indian club of luxembourg europe

The most popular nudist forums on the web, with over 17000 members that participate in live chat and message board topics related to the nudist lifestyle.
clothesfreeforums.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9400016152/m/6650054105 - 63k -
 Moderators: Bartamus, CoreyCFI, Corky, ercNY, NakedGary,  more...
PascoDoug, Sandman, Unwired

firespeaks

Posted July 20, 2007 03:43 AM   
we have a native american indian sweatlodge in luxembourg europe and you can be nude here in luxembourg

nativeamericanindianclub@yahoo.com

Added by firewalker on May 27, 2007