Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149029 times)

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #301 on: December 17, 2010, 11:18:34 pm »
How many kiesha crowthers can there be from Sanford, Colorado?

Evidently prior to being summoned as the savior of the world she was a humble artist and poet.  On her bio there is no mention of her super powers. http://www.artwanted.com/artist.cfm?ArtID=22948&Tab=Bio

DISCLAIMER - there is a phone number included on the above website.  NAFPS in no way condones the posting of or misuse of personal information such as this.  We are merely diseminating previously publically posted information.

Humble even then. Note the similar tone to the current bios. Though the claims are different, the spin is the same.

ETA: If you click on "Gallery" you'll see the drawings are signed. Should be easy to compare signatures. Though I note the signatures on some of the drawings are different from one another. Some people's signatures change over time. But if it changes back and forth... that can be a sign of something else.

Could this be the owl she says died on her whilst clawing her in the chest?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:29:05 pm by Kathryn »

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #302 on: December 17, 2010, 11:20:05 pm »
I wanted to stop in and thank all of you for your support and messages. My mom is going to be admitted to the hospital this evening. I will be off the internet for a little while. I'll be back to re-group and figure out what I'm going to to next but in the meantime, anyone may feel free to set up a FB page. You are free to use my words here on this forum. Thanks again.

Ashla, sending you, your mother and the rest of your family my best wishes from across the ocean.
Take care of yourself, come back to us when you´re ready. Hope everything will be fine with your Mum.

Offline nemesis

« Reply #303 on: December 17, 2010, 11:32:36 pm »
nice find sky  8)

Humble even then. Note the similar tone to the current bios. Though the claims are different, the spin is the same.

I was thinking exactly the same thing

The university where Crowther obtained her MA is an online degree mill. Unsurprisingly.

I will be thinking of you and your mum Ashla, I hope everything goes well for you both and send you love from across the pond.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:29:38 pm by Kathryn »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #304 on: December 17, 2010, 11:37:40 pm »
Yes, Ashla, prayers and good thoughts for you and your mom. Be well.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #305 on: December 17, 2010, 11:40:54 pm »
Ashla, prayers are going with you and your mother. I don't have any bad feelings about her visit. Try to rest when you can. blessings to you both.  

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #306 on: December 17, 2010, 11:41:04 pm »
Having obtained Kiesha's maiden name through a public research website I contacted CSKT's enrollment office @ (406) 275-2750.  They have no one, NO ONE enrolled with Kiesha's maiden name.  I did not ask if Kiesha was enrolled, she has stated herself that she was not, but asked if there was any women enrolled with her maiden surname.  None, nada, zil, zip, zero members enrolled with her maiden surname.

Kiesha, if you are reading this I would recommend you read up on just what can happen to you if you violate the civil rights of the CSKT people in accordance with their Tribal Law Codes - http://www.cskt.org/documents/laws-codified.pdf.  Happy reading  ;D

SAMy

« Reply #307 on: December 17, 2010, 11:58:46 pm »
Would it be a good idea if someone is somewhat close (distance) to a tribal office (esp I guess Salish and 'Sioux') to ask a spokesperson to speak on video, or on audio, or issue a written statement on LG ?

I'd express mail out a small flip video camera or mp3 recorder to borrow just for that. 

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #308 on: December 18, 2010, 12:06:39 am »

Evidently prior to being summoned as the savior of the world she was a humble artist and poet.  On her bio there is no mention of her super powers. http://www.artwanted.com/artist.cfm?ArtID=22948&Tab=Bio

DISCLAIMER - there is a phone number included on the above website.  NAFPS in no way condones the posting of or misuse of personal information such as this.  We are merely diseminating previously publically posted information.

ETA: If you click on "Gallery" you'll see the drawings are signed. Should be easy to compare signatures. Though I note the signatures on some of the drawings are different from one another. Some people's signatures change over time. But if it changes back and forth... that can be a sign of something else.

To me the changing signatures are just the usual attempts of an artist who is looking for an impressive looking signiature to sign their artwork with. Her drawing skill is good and she has talent, but 'international acclaim' is a little misleading I think, as acclaim simply means 'recognition'. It sounds good and, lol. She would be better off not puffing things out so much and letting her art speak for itself, imo.

It's a shame she went from artist to con artist.

Important, please read:

Official Statement from Salish Elders Regarding Kiesha Crowther
(click on link above this quote box to read in full) 

I'm sorry Kiesha. I grew up on the Flathead reserve. All of my family are scattered every where there. I have them from Arlee all the way to Polson, going east to west, and no one knows of you. I have spoken with tribal elders who have no idea who you are. At pow wow, I asked around to see if you were made a shaman over our reserve and our people. I had people laugh in my face...............(click link above this quote box read in full)

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:30:24 pm by Kathryn »

« Reply #309 on: December 18, 2010, 12:11:20 am »
Ashla, best wishes for you and your family..

SAMy, the recent video.. is it offline for good? or coming back. it says 'removed by owner'..  

EDIT:  NEVER MIND.. i see your post now.. k.  thanks!  :)
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #310 on: December 18, 2010, 12:12:28 am »
Would it be a good idea if someone is somewhat close (distance) to a tribal office (esp I guess Salish and 'Sioux') to ask a spokesperson to speak on video, or on audio, or issue a written statement on LG ?

I'd express mail out a small flip video camera or mp3 recorder to borrow just for that. 

Kiesha doesnt say which 'sioux' community her mother has ties to so I don't know if that would help.  After talking to people at CSKT I think that if a request were put in writing via snail mail that they would provide a written response.  From personal experience I think having a response on tribal letter head is the best way to go.  

• Global Moderator
« Reply #311 on: December 18, 2010, 12:24:34 am »
Perhaps those who still speak to Crowther or her handlers can request she tell them which "Sioux" community she thinks her mother had ties to. As Crowther is trying to make a living based on these alleged ties, it seems a simple thing to ask and answer.

If she refuses to say, well, there are a handful of communities but it is a finite and known number. It would take more time to write them all, but it is doable.

SAMy

« Reply #312 on: December 18, 2010, 12:33:17 am »
It's a shame she went from artist to con artist.

SAMy says 'zing'  ;D

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #313 on: December 18, 2010, 12:51:06 am »

there just seems to be one:
http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&searchform=publicrecords

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #314 on: December 18, 2010, 01:01:10 am »

there just seems to be one:
http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&searchform=publicrecords

Intellius doesnt let you post links to specific searched information.  You have to do screen shots.  If you are going to post a screen shot, please be kind and post a disclaimer that it is publically accessable information :)