Author Topic: Re: Discussion with Moma P  (Read 54688 times)

frederica

Re: Discussion with Moma P
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2008, 11:12:26 pm »
While flying uses a large blue cape with a big red MP on the back.

Offline Cetan

• Hoka Hey
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2008, 02:04:34 am »
!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 02:18:57 am by Cetan »

frederica

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2008, 03:20:15 am »
It's not, trying to start the rumor is.  I guess Kevin has too much time on his hands.

Offline Kevin

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2008, 01:53:29 pm »
At least she is not claiming to be 3/16th Cherokee like Ward Churchill was quoted as saying one time. You have to admit, Momma Porcupine sounds better than Mother Goose and another rumor I heard was that she has some enlightened Anglo mixed in with the Hidatsa blood. We could maybe interrogate her a bit about that.

I'll make the challenge: I triple dog dare you MP to tell us how much Anglo you have running in them veins of yours! Men don't back down from double or triple dog dares but I'm not so sure about women.

Offline Ingeborg

• Friends
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2008, 02:14:28 pm »
Please stop this, Kevin. The boards are not for childish dares, playing games, or starting rumours. Neither are they a place to leave marks up the trees by adding two-liners to numerous threads.

I don't have to reinforce that MP never claimed ndn or ndn descent, it's all here to read. If you happen to be bored then, how about playing hopscotch for a while.

Offline Kevin

« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2008, 03:30:34 pm »
I thought it was a serious discussion - I'm not of the EA (enlightened anglo) tribe myself and that's about as much as I want to disclose. I haven't  yet attained rumor status here though I aspire to such and I may even take up being an Indian later in life or at least buy an adoption and get a good red road moniker for myself. I proposed Dances With Badgers but that didn't cut it with the crowd that's on hand here.

frederica

« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2008, 04:14:40 pm »
Okay Kevin that's enough. If someone wishes to remain an unknown that is their right, for whatever reasons they have. You should at least respect this. If you have something to contribute to the forum fine, if not find somewhere else to play.

Offline bls926

« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2008, 04:38:28 pm »
Thank you, frederica. He ignored Ingeborg's request. No, actually he just took her request and made a joke out of it, continuing to abuse this forum. Maybe he'll listen to you.

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2008, 02:51:19 am »
Sorry ...I think I got him going with my Porcupine jokes ...

Kevin , it seems humor only works when it is something used sparingly in relation to serious topics. When it's funny funny funny every word of every sentence - it isn't funny- it just seems silly and kind of oblivious , especially when people tell you to tone it down and you don't listen.

Offline Kevin

« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2008, 02:46:47 pm »
I'm glad some of you women are protecting me from myself - somebody had to step up to the plate on this matter.

I think MP could at least tell us whether or not she is a Veteran

frederica

« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2008, 03:33:36 pm »
Okay Kevin, since you don't listen, tell me what organization you are fronting for? What's your agenda?

Offline Kevin

« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2008, 04:16:01 pm »
You got me - I'm with the PBCA (pioneer bone collecters assc)  - we dig up pioneer finger bones and make them into chokers to sell at traditional pow-wows.  My outfit specializes on them pioneers that went West during the gold rush - some fell off wagons and mules ran over them, others the Indians  shot for tresspassing, others croaked from disease, it don't matter, they are a hot item and militants buy them right up, at a fair price of course. We're coming soon with a line of pioneer shin bones to be used for paper weights and conversation pieces for them upscale folks in high rise  office buildings still wearing their hair long. Like I said when I introduced myself, I'm nothing but a man and Veteran who believes in fair treatment of all people. You don't impress me Frederica as the type of woman who would be good with a pick and shovel, so please don't PM me for any details on my outfit. Thankyou. Look for me soon at one of them brush arbor pow-wows where they ain't speaking much English - you can't miss my booth.

frederica

« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2008, 04:48:09 pm »
That's about what I expected. So I lock the thread.

Offline Found

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2008, 04:59:33 pm »
I hope my post gets posted. It seems to be a fine thing to go after frauds, and I applaud the valid research many of you have done and continue to do so. But it is another to go after each other. It is like hunting for food. It is fine to go hunt something other than yourself but when you start to eat yourself because you are hungry there is definitely a problem.

Offline bls926

« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2008, 05:55:19 pm »
I hope my post gets posted. It seems to be a fine thing to go after frauds, and I applaud the valid research many of you have done and continue to do so. But it is another to go after each other. It is like hunting for food. It is fine to go hunt something other than yourself but when you start to eat yourself because you are hungry there is definitely a problem.

This is kind of a presumptuous statement from someone who just joined our group today. Take some time and read thru at least a few of the threads here, before you pass judgement.