Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1148630 times)

Offline Spandex~Atom

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #510 on: December 23, 2010, 09:02:50 pm »
"Kiesha is NOT the shaman for the Sioux or Salish people and wants to make this very clear."

Then why did she say that in the first place?

Is she ftupid?

Offline Saga

« Reply #511 on: December 23, 2010, 09:06:54 pm »
"As well as Grandfather Kimmey of the Hopi, the Sami grandmother, the Aboriginal people, the Waitaha, the Maori...."

Oooh, she found the Samis. Even THE Sami grandmother. Huh??? Like...there is only ONE?  :D :D

Don´t go there, Kiesha, I know many Samis - there will be signed statements debunking any lies!

Sami grandmother? Umm... the sami people's shamans or "witches" are almost always male... And yes, if she goes there... at least in Finland sami people are furiously defending their culture, there wont be much left if the hell breaks out.

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #512 on: December 23, 2010, 09:09:51 pm »
also, i thought it was fairly common and not offensive for ndn's to name their families?

It is not only common, it is expected.

I´ll provide any statement necessary from the Samis whenever they are called for  - but as always, she is not giving any clue on which Samis. What "band"? The Samis in Sweden, Norway or Finland? The coastal Samis, the mountain Samis or the forest Samis?
What Sami villages?  Could we please have some details!

SAGA:  ;D  That´s exactly what I was pointing out in another post I made. She does NOT, I repeat, she DOES NOT want to mess with the Samis!!!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 10:25:29 pm by Freija »

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #513 on: December 23, 2010, 09:12:01 pm »
"Her Family does live on the reservation but their names will NOT be disclosed to all,"

Then disclose it to those we trust who actually have the authority to speak on such matters for Native Americans in the area she claims she comes from.

Why hasn't anyone heard of her?

Without proof to the contrary this is all bluffery and has to be assumed as fake as her other fake statements.

The burden of proof lies with the claimant.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #514 on: December 23, 2010, 09:12:47 pm »
also, i thought it was fairly common and not offensive for ndn's to name their families?

It is not only common, it is expected.

I´ll provide any statement necessary from the Samis if it´s necessary - but as always, she is not giving any clue on which Samis. What "band"? The Samis in Sweden, Norway or Finland? The coastal Samis, the mountain Samis or the forest Samis?
What Sami villages?  Could we please have some details!

SAGA:  ;D  That´s exactly what I was pointing out in another post I made. She does NOT, I repeat, she DOES NOT want to mess with the Samis!!!

please, let her try....

« Reply #515 on: December 23, 2010, 09:13:27 pm »
Well, I would like to take each People mentioned in her statement and get verifiable proof that her claim is false.

I don't want to just sit here talking about it. So.. whoever knows whoever.. and however you can get a statement.. heck,
get one from each of the Sami's.. let them come pounding at her door.. so she can change her statement again.

The more she has to change and rewrite it the better.

I'm just not willing to let her walk away with that.

press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Saga

« Reply #516 on: December 23, 2010, 09:27:22 pm »
Freyja... It is not just the sami people she shouldn't mess with, it is the finnish people as well. Most of us don't buy bullshit in any form and when we have the scent of it... well, we simply tell the truth, no matter what it takes and we tell it straight... So I made some points in those posts in some sites in fb. Also, have a page of exploiting and cults in my blog and I am ready to add any further proof about Kiesha there as well, have the current vids and texts linked there too.

(Ofc, like I have said to everyone, IF Kiesha someday decides to give proof that is actually worth something that she is what she claims to be, I will be first to apologize. I don't see that day coming.)

Offline Peasant

« Reply #517 on: December 23, 2010, 09:39:22 pm »
"As well as Grandfather Kimmey of the Hopi, the Sami grandmother, the Aboriginal people, the Waitaha, the Maori...."

Oooh, she found the Samis. Even THE Sami grandmother. Huh??? Like...there is only ONE?  :D :D

Don´t go there, Kiesha, I know many Samis - there will be signed statements debunking any lies!

What the... "grandfather Kimmey of the Hopi"...

http://www.esowatch.com/en/index.php?title=Hopi_and_Pseudo_Hopi_Prophecies
John Kimney, a white man who calls himself Eesawu, was formally asked by the Hopi Nation to quit posing as a keeper of Hopi prophecy. The tribal preservation office was especially angered by Kimney making money off his claims about prophecy. Kimney at first agreed to stop, then reneged on his promise.

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2455.0

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #518 on: December 23, 2010, 09:49:52 pm »
Suggestions for a 'Kiesha Crowther - Little Grandmother FAQ'

The idea is to post questions you think are important to go into a FAQ, and if possible, along with a succinct and objective answer.
These can then be edited into a main Q&A post.
We can shuffle it around to work as well as it can in an orderly way as we go along.

Here is a list of questions I know I would want an answer to if I had only just watched a video and arrived here by googling her name.

Sorry it's just a list of questions right now, without answers.

Q: Who is Kiesha Crowther?

Q: How can we be sure this is true?

Q: Why is she called 'Little Grandmother'?

Q: Where is her proof?

Q: Who do her followers say she is?

Q: Is there any reason to believe this is true?

Q: Where is Kiesha Crowther from?

A: "The daughter of a white father and a Sioux/Salish mother, she grew up in a small farming community in Southern Colorado."
http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/kiesha/kiesha-crowther.html

"Kiesha’s mother’s family has always and still does live on the reservation although Kiesha herself was not raised on the Flathead Reservation in Montana............ Her Family does live on the reservation but their names will NOT be disclosed to all, so people of negative and spiteful intentions have a free for all with them."
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2871.525
« Reply #536 on: December 23, 2010, 09:37:16 pm »
information source:
http://www.facebook.com/kiesha.crowther
(not a public profile)

Q: What do Native Americans say about her?

Q: Who are the Elders she speaks of as her teachers?

Q: Are they genuine Elders?

Q: How can we be sure?

Q: What  is The Tribe of Many Colours?

Q: What is the origin/origins of this belief?

Q: Is there any truth to this at all?

Q: What are the main points of her message (summary)?

Q: What does she say her agenda is?

Q: What do others say her agenda is?

Q: What has she prophesised?

Q: Are her prophecies unique?

Q: Is there any reason to believe these?

Q: Is she selling anything?

Q: What is she selling?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 12:11:35 am by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #519 on: December 23, 2010, 10:34:02 pm »
Well, I would like to take each People mentioned in her statement and get verifiable proof that her claim is false.

I don't want to just sit here talking about it. So.. whoever knows whoever.. and however you can get a statement.. heck,
get one from each of the Sami's.. let them come pounding at her door.. so she can change her statement again.

I will bring it up with my Sami friends after all the holidays are over and done with. Some of them are pretty influential.
Please make sure you stay far away from the detonationplace when the shit hits the Sami-fan everyone....

Oh, by the way, if things work out the way we plan there will be an annual indigenous filmfestival in Sweden soon. And the truths WILL be told - all of them.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 11:31:43 pm by Freija »

Offline oneforall

« Reply #520 on: December 24, 2010, 12:23:07 am »
Cutesy propaganda tailored to children:

Knowing Gets in the Way -or- Singing Little Grandmother's Song 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Bt31t8_X4&feature=related

Knowing Gets in the Way -or- Singing Little Grandmother's Song 2 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prQLst76JrE

" DO doubt the mind........." "......The time of prophecy has come, only it's not the dark doom and gloom of the 'Dark Force'! It's the 'Light Message'! the 'Right Message' that's come!......."

Offline oneforall

« Reply #521 on: December 24, 2010, 12:51:43 am »
My actual reply with the quotes, got lost....well.....next time i make a reply i will do so from Word....so i can keep it saved and not lose it. ARRRGH!  :-\

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #522 on: December 24, 2010, 01:24:55 am »
darn! I hate that. I was wondering too, lol.
I use notepad usually, that little jumpy reply box drives me nuts!

I believe the lady who made these is well intentioned and wishing to only help others, but as much as I like her as a person, I strongly disagree with this message of no-mind, and think the way this is catered to kids (while meaning well) is pretty dangerous. I find it disturbing.

(Transcripts are available beneath the videos if you prefer that format.)

« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 01:51:15 am by Spandex~Atom »

Offline oneforall

« Reply #523 on: December 24, 2010, 01:59:25 am »
Yeah Atom I'm with you on that - those videos are very disturbing, actually a bit frightening to me, but then i have X-Ray eyes, after my red alert flag is raised.  Wish I had NOT lost the message, because it was a lengthy comment on how most of KC-LG's followers, will NOT engage any discernment  even in the face of boldface lies, with exploitation of NDN's, the real deal about quartz crystal mining practices, etc etc.  Yet there are some, although few, who like me had noticed things and had begun questioning them, at the same time that all this went public.  Those folks have been set free and now are informed about not only KC but the too numerous various Nuage frauds.  So we have reached some and this is all we can do.  Great work everybody!  Thank-You ALL.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #524 on: December 24, 2010, 02:53:14 am »

Knowing Gets in the Way -or- Singing Little Grandmother's Song 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Bt31t8_X4&feature=related
"..... If I had to sum up my whole message in one sentence, it would include go into heart, abide there - and observe life from there. Everything else pretty much takes care of itself. So what if it sounds crazy?Start watching that - when yousee yourself going that way - realize that you’re in the mind. It’s mind that this seems crazy to - but mind thinks the world, as it is, is just fine.Mind helped make it that way. So do doubt the mind. Quarantine the damn thing!Stop your listening to mind. Let it yap.Just don’t listen. Sacred ceremonies have now been done, around the world, among all the Wisdom Keepers and their native peoples, ushering in the new age.The Ancestors have returned. They’re here with us, now. We’re not alone, my friends. What’s happening here is so pivotal. Many other galaxies have sent representatives here - to watch the outcome of this play. My big message to you here is go listen to Keisha Crowther, to Little Grandmother, and let your heart be lightened and lifted in your breast, as you hear the many wonderful offerings she brings to this age - to the world - along with the rest of her clan -th e Wisdom Keepers. The Natives around the world are finally speaking out. The time of prophecy has come. Only it’s not the dark doom and gloom of the dark force. It’s the Light message, the right message, that’s come....."

Several things.....
Yes we need to engage our hearts, in other words use love in our daily lives, and listen to our hearts, our intuition etc, but it isn't true that the mind is the cause of all the worlds woes. The real solution is to keep your head while allowing your heart to grow. "Don't lose your mind/head". The heart is also as much a problem when it comes to the worlds woes. Many atrocities have been committed in the name of love.
Don't quarantine the mind, just feed it with the right food for it to grow into a useful instrument, and learn to quieten the mind 'chatter'. The mind is good, the heart is good. Creator gave us both and to quarantine either is disrespectful.

Every age is a new age, wether this one will be a good one is down to wether we can engage all of our faculties in a balanced and harmonious way so that we can see what truth there is.
This idea that the Ancestors have returned doesn't make alot of sense to me, in the way it is being promoted. On the one hand we are guided to believe the Ancestors are Star-beings, and on the other hand it's implied that WE are the ones we have been waiting for. Really, if anyone has a belief in reincarnation, or has memory of other lives, this is just an overly lofty representation of a non-Earth-centric understanding of the journey of the spirit in this Universe, or as physicists are saying now, the Multiverse. The way it is promoted is designed to play to the ego and it does, or else Kiesha would absolutely refuse to be put on a throne infront of her followers. If any of us are 'Ancestors returned'  or reincarnated, we certainly wouldn't be making a big thing about it ,  all of us here being equally special. It's irrelevant! If we are ancestors then there are an awful lot of ancestors roaming about not worrying about ascension. Think about it lol. Maybe the ones who are asleep are the ones who think everyone else needs to wake up and 'see the light'.! You want to save your skins and ascend? One minute you are an ancient spirit incarnated here to help save the world, and the next you actually have to ascend or something? You don't actually need a **** thing to evolve as a being except to go about showing love and compassion where you are able, and speaking out about injustice would help a bit too. The WHOLE point is to learn about love, which doesn't mean casting aside love for a very important organ called your brain! DOH.
Does it matter if you are from a different planet or if people are flying about above us, or even if we meet them in visions? Not really. Don't be so impressed! What is all this actually achieving in your life except a 'feel good' factor?
None of this is news and is in no way a reason to put your faith in Kiesha.

Yes of course the world is changing, it is always changing. All the Earth change stuff we allready know! Kiesha is telling us NOTHING new. We all know we need to get our act together, and also that the situation is coming to a sort of climax/change. This is the natural cycle of civilisations when they become too unwieldy. Again, Kiesha is saying NOTHING new. All of it is a compileation of information she has learned and been told, which everyone who has been interested in this stuff also knows about from research.

Nothing she has done or said proves she is someone worth following for any reason, yet her followers are treating her like their guru and literally setting her up on thrones replete with red carpets and dancers!

Is anyone getting the picture yet!

If you are so special, and you are, why do you need Kiesha to be your Shaman-Queen-Goddess/Deluxe-Ancestor-Guru.

You simply aren't using your brains at all are you?

- with love :-)