Author Topic: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle  (Read 190811 times)

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Re: Roy Glass, AKA Roy Spotted Eagle
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2013, 10:52:55 pm »
The blue card posted is a CNO enrollment card.  It looks like the wrong color to me.  Also, can anyone make out the date is says he was supposedly enrolled?  I ask because there have been drastic changes to the cards.  The white card would be a cdib.

http://jamenbo.com/new-6UeEgRLEePE.html at 16 seconds he says, "I am a flute player. They call me a healer but I am just a tool."

Epiphany

« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2013, 01:51:55 am »
http://jamenbo.com/new-6UeEgRLEePE.html at 16 seconds he says, "I am a flute player. They call me a healer but I am just a tool."

:) Roy "I am just a tool" Glass

Offline MattOKC

« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2013, 02:13:47 am »
Bill called me today. Roy has texted him a lengthy complaint about the "bunch of pagans" who are after him, and that he has contacted a sheriff. Bill was pretty appalled that Roy would try to persuade him to Roy's side, and told me that in addition to all his other grievances against Roy, Roy had also stiffed Bill on several hundred dollars' worth of compensation for expenses when Bill performed professionally at a powwow. So Bill reiterated to me that he denounces this guy, and he also reiterated his very clear consent for me to quote him on the record.

So as it stands, we have a guy whose enrollment card is apparently fake (and badly misspelled!), whose on-the-record genealogy apparently contradicts his ethnic claims, and who has faced allegations of dishonest fundraising for inauthentic charities. Have I got that about right? 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 09:54:06 pm by MattOKC »

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2013, 04:21:49 am »
Yes Matt, you have it right, but there is much more to the truth. Some things are still under investigation and cannot be revealed at this time, while others things are still pending in litigation!

Epiphany

« Reply #109 on: April 08, 2013, 04:22:18 am »
https://www.facebook.com/Glassspottedeagle used to read:

Roy is a Native American Flute player, Nominated for a Grammy in 2011.

Now his tag line reads:

Roy is a Native American Flute player, Nominated for a Grammy . is president of USA HA HA

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #110 on: April 08, 2013, 04:24:13 am »
That's him Epiphany! He is taunting us. He is as arrogant as they come!

Offline bearheart

« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2013, 02:40:11 am »
Your News Source For Buckingham Living - Fluvanna Review
www.fluvannareview.com/.../2331_August2011Buckingham.pdfFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
Aug 11, 2011 – the Boy Scout Troop 6535, Buckingham County High School. The park will benefit the ... Box 59, Palmyra, VA 22963 to the attention of applicable section, (Letters to the Editor, ... Grammy Nominated Native American Flutist Roy. “Spotted Eagle” Glass, who has appeared on “Late Night with David Letterman” ...
[PDF]
The Future Leaders of Green - Fluvanna Review
www.fluvannareview.com/.../2991_January2012Buckingham.pdfFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
Nov 11, 2011 – Your News Source For Buckingham Living. Page 4. Buc kingham ... Box 59, Palmyra, VA 22963 to the attention of applicable section, (Letters to the .... On the evening of November 10, citizens of Buckingham County and ..... bag of gifts for the children. Roy. “Spotted Eagle' Glass , Grammy nominee, was in ...

Offline kokopelli

« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2013, 01:05:54 pm »
Here are the correct links for what bearheart was trying to post.

http://www.fluvannareview.com/attachments/2991_January2012Buckingham.pdf

This article has a section on Page 6
Roy “Spotted Eagle’ Glass , Grammy
nominee, was in town and played
a few selections on his flute

http://www.fluvannareview.com/attachments/2331_August2011Buckingham.pdf

This has a section on page 4.
Grammy Nominated Native American Flutist Roy
“Spotted Eagle” Glass, who has appeared on “Late Night
with David Letterman” will also be on hand to perform
and will have copies of his latest CD.

Both are PDF's so once you open it simply do a search for Spotted and you will see the two blurbs/lies.

Offline kokopelli

« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2013, 01:13:25 pm »
Appears that Cherokee County Museum is even mislead and doesn't confirm their facts.  This is scary if a museum doesn't confirm the info that they are given.

http://cherokeechamber.chambermaster.com/directory/jsp/events/EventPage.jsp?ccid=1277&eventid=1426

Intertribal Powwow
Date: November 9, 2012 - November 11, 2012
Time: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
http://www.cherokeecountyhistory.org
Event Description
The Cherokee County History & Arts Museum is hosting its second intertribal Pow-wow November 9, 10, and 11 on the historic mustering grounds at the Museum located at 301 College Drive in Gaffney, S.C.  The three day event will include performances by Grammy nominated musician Roy Spotted Eagle.  In addition there will be performances by the Silverheels Singers.  Knife-throwing and whip-handling demonstrations will be presented by Tonto, played by John Phipps.  Other notable Native American performers and speakers include John Blackfeather.  Friday, November 9 will be Children's Education Day from 9:00am to 4:00pm.  A special Veteran's Recognition Ceremony will be held on Saturday and Sunday with activities from 1:00pm to dusk.  Native American crafts, music, dance, art, and more will be going on all three days.  The Museum will open, as well, and is included in the admission rate of $7 for adults...free for kids under 12.  For more information visit www.cherokeecountyhistory.org or call 864-489-3988.

Offline bearheart

« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2013, 04:02:32 pm »
  Thank you Kokopelli for making this clear. Yes, it does seem odd that these places do not check him out. He is a con man though.

Also, here are some statements from his facebook page that prove the charity fraud he was pulling on everyone concerning the sales of his CD's
 As we know, the Cherokee organizations have never received any money from this. I find these statements made by him very interesting.

Offline bearheart

« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2013, 04:11:25 pm »
 For some reason I could only get one attachment to post at the time. So here is the other one from his facbook page speaking of charity from the sales of his CD's.   As we already know is not true. He is speaking of the Eastern Band here, in Cherokee N.C.  SCAM SCAM SCAM

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2013, 05:06:10 pm »
We know the "pseudo" Cherokee Boys Home he is speaking of. It's the one he lives in with the "Pseudo Cherokee" twin boys of his!

Offline ChikashaTruth

« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2013, 06:43:39 pm »
This is still displayed on his FB page:

"About Roy
3/4 Cherokee western band,of the Bird clan,born stillwell,OK"

Offline wolflover

« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2013, 11:18:47 pm »
Thank you Bearheart, this is what I was talking about with the CD's and I and some others were even selling them for him at PowWows. Really  makes me sad that a grown man would take advantage of people by using a boys home! Disgusting...

Offline tlstevens

« Reply #119 on: April 11, 2013, 01:22:10 pm »
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/Themes/default/images/bbc/table.gif
First off, To the Admins,  Thank you for lifting the ban and allowing me back. Having my child pulled into this  and called a liar makes me a little unhappy. If anyone cares to discuss the proof we have I would be happy to in a private message as this is not the place. Second, I have known Roy and Sharon for about 2 years and they have shown nothing but kindness, concern and generosity toward me and mine. As for his cards, I have seen them, heck I've held them in my hands and they look real enough to me, not that it matters, I know others that claim to be one thing but aren't what they claim (many hiding behind fake names and profiles). As for Them owing money, I know gifts and labor were exchanged, isn't that what you do with friends without expecting something in return?? Isn't that what Creator expects of us? None of us are perfect, I certainly don't claim to be. Third, The money for a boys home, I can't honestly say as I know nothing about it. Now I have a question: If this has been going on for years then where was all this moral outrage a couple of years ago when many of you were fawning over him and following him everywhere? Why this sudden need to destroy his life?? Shouldn't you just let Creator take care of it as we are taught? Now I believe I have acted with respect and expect the same. Thank You