Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149381 times)

Offline Spandex~Atom

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #375 on: December 19, 2010, 11:59:13 pm »

Important, please read:

Official Statement from Salish Elders Regarding Kiesha Crowther
(click on link above this quote box to read in full) 

http://www.spring.org.uk/2010/11/are-fast-talkers-more-persuasive.php

......These results, along with a couple of other studies, lead some researchers to think that speaking quickly was a potential 'magic bullet' of persuasion....

.....Exactly the reverse effect was seen when the message was pro-attitudinal. When preaching to the converted, it was slow speech that emerged as the most persuasive....

So it seems we might well have reason to fear fast talkers if they are delivering a message we're not inclined to agree with. It seems the fast pace is distracting and we may find it difficult to pick out the argument's flaws. Similarly when faced with an audience gagging to agree, the practised persuader would do well to slow down and give the audience time to agree some more.

Kiesha in Zurich 2/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7iJdF1lv1E
this is a perfect example of the slow-speech, strangely put together in a way that is a bit like a fast-speech in the way that it bombards the consciousness with a stream of information, imo,
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 01:23:59 am by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Twinkie_Slayer

« Reply #376 on: December 20, 2010, 12:20:45 am »
So the video was taken down? Did anyone save a copy of it?

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #377 on: December 20, 2010, 12:25:19 am »
The videos will be going back up eventually, as far as I know copies were saved.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #378 on: December 20, 2010, 12:26:27 am »
Kiesha in Zurich 2/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7iJdF1lv1E

@7:00 in the above video Kiesha says that the star beings are hiding on earth in the mentally disabled.

So for those of us who suffer with clinical depression or some form of psychosis (and who doesn't to one degree or another, imo), we might very well be a 'hiding' star person!
Wether that is part of the truth or not, and if you believe the universe is full of life and in reincarnation it isn't a strange sounding thing, it's a dangerous to make this specific statemets as it could easily cause someone who is struggling with self identity while suffering with mental illness to be misled into a 'hall of mirrors' and illusion. They then become dependant on the 'master' who has imparted such 'enlightenment' to them, in many cases. It's the same tack used by nuage gurus when they use the idea of Indigo children, as kids who have problems, to appeal to parents who want someone to tell them how special their kids are.

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #379 on: December 20, 2010, 12:40:15 am »
http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/

"Due to administrational needs - the site is actually not accessible - Thank you for your Visit"

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #380 on: December 20, 2010, 12:45:06 am »
it has the login still. does that mean its available if you log in? That's what anyone would assume.

SAMy

« Reply #381 on: December 20, 2010, 12:47:10 am »
So the video was taken down? Did anyone save a copy of it?
SAMy took it all down and is reuploading with some changes.  Still have everything. 

Now reviewing a court case the EFF won in July regarding Fair Use.  Looks pretty clear that up to 30 seconds segments, and multiples, are FAIR USE game (the folks who spooked me can also read up on this one http://www.eff.org/press/archives/2010/07/26 and https://www.eff.org/files/filenode/dmca_2009/RM-2008-8.pdf). 

Am currently re-posting new material and awaiting letterhead from CSKT before re-adding video on tribal rebuttal of LGs claims of being the shaman of Sioux and Salish. This is now a known false claim.  How someone can go around saying junk like that and then think everyone is just gonna forget about it, like it was growing pains, cmon, she was 30 when she did whatever solitary four days fast to become a 'shaman'.  Did she go to Siberia?  There ain't no 'shamans' from Turtle Island.   SAMy KNOWS that a single four day fast, even if you're dancing your head off, don't qualify you to step into some leadership and teaching role where people are going to put the trust and faith in you.  That's why native folk said you got to be at least 50 before you start talkin.  Whoever initiated LG must not have known that.  It's causing problems for everyone.

What LG and her handlers really don't get is that her claim of being 'THE shaman of the Sioux (cough, cough, did you mean Lakota, Dakota, Nakota, or something else) and Salish tribes' and her wearing buckskin and using the Chanupa (playing with that could get you killed) and having video talks with medicine shields behind her absolutely DOES tie her brand to Native American culture.  She doesn't get that she is blending her brand with an existing brand, NDN.  In the corporate world that would be trademark infringement.  But this is more like CULTURAL GENOCIDE.  And they just don't get that.  Oh no, she is not teaching anything Native American.  There's something missing upstairs folks.

Offline Twinkie_Slayer

« Reply #382 on: December 20, 2010, 12:55:20 am »
it has the login still. does that mean its available if you log in? That's what anyone would assume.

Wonder if they are making the site viewable by "approved" members only?

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #383 on: December 20, 2010, 01:03:41 am »
They are probably watching this board and seeing which members log in, lol. 
Don't have to be psychic....

SAMy

« Reply #384 on: December 20, 2010, 01:17:11 am »
I would rather LG come clean but ....

LIBRARY OF CONGRESS
Copyright Office
37 CFR Part 201
[Docket No. RM 20088]
Exemption to Prohibition on Circumvention of Copyright Protection Systems for
Access Control Technologies
AGENCY:
Copyright Office, Library of Congress.
ACTION:
Final rule.

Excerpt from section 3 page 6 paragraph 2

"Finally, it expressed general support for the request to designate a class that would permit extraction of film clips for use in noncommercial videos, but suggested a requirement that the clips from the audiovisual work must be for remix videos that are used for social comment or criticism, or that are used in transformativetype works according to established fair use principles."
Dated: July 20, 2010
James H. Billington,
The Librarian of Congress.
[FR Doc. 04????? Filed ????04; 8:45 am]BILLING CODE 141030S
[FR Doc. 2010-18339 Filed 07/26/2010 at 8:45 am; Publication Date: 07/27/2010]

So at this point I'll review the exist vids checking also for language.  BUT, per the above ruling, SAMy, and anyone on youtube, has the right to use video clips to hoot and hollar so long as we are complaning.   The general concensus from folks who have successfully defended DCMA changes is that 30 second clips, and multiples, are fair game.

Offline oneforall

« Reply #385 on: December 20, 2010, 01:19:47 am »

Wonder if they are making the site viewable by "approved" members only?

No I thought that earlier on, but here is a link to LG site that works.

http://littlegrandmother.net/BIO.aspx

Additionally just take a look at the faces of those who are in some kind of religious trance of adulation if you can bear it. 

http://littlegrandmother.net/SwedenPhotosJuly2010.aspx

Sad that children have been brought along into a web of deception and lies, IMO. Indeed The Handlers are handling this woman (Kiehsa Crowther) who is through my optics seriously fragmented, and damaged to further their ambitions, but this is just my view of it.

Don't know if what I'm pointing to makes any sense to anyone else, but what I perceive here in this instance and in the other associations of this "organization" is quite disturbing, needs to be exposed, along with the cease and desist of exploiting tribal ways.  Perhaps this LG scenario will be the ultimate "poster child" of an epidemic which is a cancer spreading like wildfire.  Again I apologize if this does not make sense, but am having a difficult time these days expressing myself. 

I thank you all for the work you are doing not only on behalf of NDN's, but really this benefits all people, when lies are dissolved and liars are shown for what they truly are. There is a great deal of work to be done it seems. 
 :-*

SAMy

« Reply #386 on: December 20, 2010, 01:22:52 am »
They are probably watching this board and seeing which members log in, lol. 
Don't have to be psychic....
If they were smart, on second thought, oh ya, if they were smart they would be doing something else.  But I won't mention that until they come back up.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #387 on: December 20, 2010, 02:01:26 am »
It's hideous how people can put on such a convincing act, it's almost as if they are able to put themselves, at least for the moment, into the frame of mind of someone who actually believes 100% in everything they are saying.
Maybe I'm just gullible, but it almost seems as if she believes she is what she says. I wonder wether she has been 'groomed' and brainwashed by her fake elders for the role. To me it sounds like she is just parroting alot of stuff that has been fed to her as a script by her peers, like Bernard Perona (aka Drunvalo Melchizedek), Adam 'Yellowbird' and others of their ilk.
I know what it's like to be well 'brainwashed' into some really outlandish beliefs and even in the face of direct evidence which would allow any rational analysis of the situation to arrive at a different conclusion, to just 'set it aside' because the paradigm you have had 'proved' to you HAS to be true, or else you must be going crazy (cognitive dissonance big-time)! I wonder if this is what has happenned to her, and together with the ego-boost of the following and the cash flowing in...... it's an addictive mix. The sad thing is that there are some bits and pieces of truth amongst her messages, especially when it's about everyone coming together and being more loving.
If she has a 'genuine bone in her body' (?), she needs to really reassess her faith in the people she is trusting to tell her the truth, (like the aforementioned), and anyone feeding into the same paradigm. Then she needs to make a public statement apologising for misleading so many people about her claims which have been refuted by the REAL ELDERS, and put any profits she has garnered while basing her career on these claims into a fund held by those elders to help their people. Once she has done that she should probably go and spend some time alone and reflect on the whole situation, and what truth there is in anything she has been told. If she wants to then continue spreading the word of worldwide peace and love, that's great, but she should stop basing her credibility on others, or things that have very little basis in fact, or make prophecies when the info 'coming through to her' is obviously phoney and the sayings of trickster people or even spirits.
She might even be able to retain the respect of a few of her followers that way instead of going down 'in flames', speaking metaphorically.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #388 on: December 20, 2010, 02:13:09 am »
Indeed The Handlers are handling this woman (Kiehsa Crowther) who is through my optics seriously fragmented, and damaged to further their ambitions, but this is just my view of it.

Don't know if what I'm pointing to makes any sense to anyone else, but what I perceive here in this instance and in the other associations of this "organization" is quite disturbing, needs to be exposed, along with the cease and desist of exploiting tribal ways.  Perhaps this LG scenario will be the ultimate "poster child" of an epidemic which is a cancer spreading like wildfire.  Again I apologize if this does not make sense, but am having a difficult time these days expressing myself.  

Really, this makes perfect sense, and is what I'm picking up too. She really does seem to be a puppet in this, even if she is partly a willing one. Her associations aren't lightweights, and come accross to me as people who could be quite powerful when it comes to indocrinating/inculcating others into a paradigm. I feel there is something quite dark behind all this, even though it is all 'light and love' on the surface to the casual observer.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 01:31:16 am by Spandex~Atom »

SAMy

« Reply #389 on: December 20, 2010, 02:15:32 am »
her peers, like Bernard Perona (aka Drunvalo Melchizedek), Adam 'Yellowbird' and others of their ilk.

Wasn't John Kimmey sitting next to her in the 'Return of the Ancestors' videos?  Didn't she ever look into his background?   You hit so many things on the head.  No real elders around her, it's looking very much like a business where they groomed someone just a little bit off, called them on the phone, sold them a story, had them fast for 4 days, and viola, you are a shaman, the core of our business, and off they go.   I'll PM something else I can't say here but it's along the lines of what you hit towards the end.