Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149941 times)

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #345 on: December 19, 2010, 02:18:14 am »
Twinkie, I'm not sure 'groups' are available to anyone on FB but that you are invited..

I did a search to see if your group would come up.. it didn't, but HAH! :) :) :) IF you start to
type Little Grandmother in the search the video's show up. LOL  GOOD !!  YAY!  HA HA
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Cat

« Reply #346 on: December 19, 2010, 02:39:23 am »
This is the best one yet... I did a quick check to see if it was on here and didnt see it, and if it already is, this just deserves to be on here twice! sooo..
Satire video on Crowther...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s-gsd631E&feature=player_embedded

SAMy

« Reply #347 on: December 19, 2010, 02:40:21 am »
LG's next event in Santa Fe. NM is @ Santa Fe Center for Spiritual Living - Friday and Saturday February 4-5, 2011
If someone who is a regular poster to NAFPS lives west of the mississippi river and has the time to go, a strong interest in going, but not the financial means, please PM me.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 03:20:38 am by SAMy »

SAMy

« Reply #348 on: December 19, 2010, 03:20:07 am »
And, on another track, what about having friends, esp. tribal enrolled, call Santa Fe Center for Spiritual Living at (505) 983-5022 asking them why they would continue to host an event there when LG has been dee-nied by the tribal elders she claims to be commissioned from ?   If email is used include these links ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpC-9S1Bplk - tribal statement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am7Ehs5XBLU - LG or Change the World

Think hot potato.

Santa Fe Center for Spiritual Living
505 Camino de los Marquez
Santa Fe, NM 87505
(505) 983-5022
info@santafecsl.org
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 04:26:57 pm by SAMy »

Offline Twinkie_Slayer

« Reply #349 on: December 19, 2010, 03:23:49 am »
Twinkie, I'm not sure 'groups' are available to anyone on FB but that you are invited..

I did a search to see if your group would come up.. it didn't, but HAH! :) :) :) IF you start to
type Little Grandmother in the search the video's show up. LOL  GOOD !!  YAY!  HA HA

Let me check the settings. I thought it is open and public but this sort of stuff baffles the crap out of me on a good day.

« Reply #350 on: December 19, 2010, 03:29:23 am »
Well, I think "groups" are altogether different than 'pages'.. groups is something new (i think?)
I'm not FB savvy so.. not real sure here either..
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #351 on: December 19, 2010, 05:51:56 am »

Important, please read:

Official Statement from Salish Elders Regarding Kiesha Crowther
(click on link above this quote box to read in full) 

« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 01:25:18 am by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #352 on: December 19, 2010, 06:10:11 am »
Excellent, Spandex :-)

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #353 on: December 19, 2010, 09:14:13 am »
Freija sorry about your friends, I know that must hurt to see them getting sucked into all this. I made a reply regarding this whole 'but it's a positive message' type thing. I said
" a person doesn't just follow their heart without also using their intelligence.. most times when a person does that, they find that old saying 'too good to be true' and usually end up hurt."
I hope your friends figure this out..

Thanks, Critter. Yes, it´s the channel between the diaphragm and the brain that needs to stay open. And cleaned. Too much activity in one end of that channel without involving the other end is not good in the long run. We were given intuition and feelings, we were also given a brain. Collaboration between the two is the key....!  ;D
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 09:34:44 am by Freija »

Offline Laurel

« Reply #354 on: December 19, 2010, 09:46:22 am »
I started another Facebook group. I'm not the most computer saavy individual, so if anyone wants to jump on and post some  videos or information, be my guest. I'll try  to get started here in the next day or so.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_168555623180533

I asked to join.

Offline LittleOldMan

« Reply #355 on: December 19, 2010, 11:35:12 am »
Seems to me that Coup is being counted in multiples.  Just a note. It has been my experience that if a person approaches Creator with a clean heart and in the right way one gains an unconquerable ally.  Might I suggest that that those that have not already done so consider this.  Offered with respect an in Spirit "LittleOldMan"     
Blind unfocused anger is unproductive and can get you hurt.  Controlled and focused anger directed tactically wins wars. Remember the sheath is not the sword.

Offline mtheory

« Reply #356 on: December 19, 2010, 01:01:08 pm »
i want to ask y'all to think about the word 'stolen' when referring to your ceremonies.
the word 'stolen' in regards to ceremony - when i hear it, or heard it earlier in my life -
actually adds authenticity to the claims made by the fraud.   when you use the word it implies
that the fraud has been involved in traditional ceremony w/ ndn's and is taking those ceremonies
off the rez w/out authorization (which we know is not true in lg's case or most cases).  it makes us white folks (at least a lot of us), feel like we're getting something
special, something you don't want us to have -something we need and deserve - and thanks to this brave rebel (fraud) we're getting it.   

i realize this may not make any sense to some of you.  you're probably not white. 
i just wonder if it wouldn't be more effective w/ us to say that she is faking ceremonies she has never seen, and that her customers have never seen, that she's never seen a real ceremony to steal. or something, a way to re-word the stolen part.  food for thought

see, we don't mind stealing so much, if its something you wouldn't give us (this should be fairly clear by now), but we don't like being duped.   we love to be offended more than anything. 
now, pls no white hate comments.  i love being white

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #357 on: December 19, 2010, 02:04:16 pm »
LG's next event in Santa Fe. NM is @ Santa Fe Center for Spiritual Living - Friday and Saturday February 4-5, 2011
If someone who is a regular poster to NAFPS lives west of the mississippi river and has the time to go, a strong interest in going, but not the financial means, please PM me.

Samy, is it Ctr for Spiritual Living, or Sante Fe Soul, or two events? This is SF Ctr Sp Living.
http://www.santafecsl.org/csl_events.html

I don't see her listed. But if she is there it looks to me they are just unaware of her falseness. They likely think she's just a Native speaker. I think they'd be unlikely to host her if they knew what she actually is.

I don't see her listed at Santa Fe Soul either.
http://www.santafesoul.com/calendar.cfm

That group might be a little less willing to listen. I see listings for someone claiming to teach about Mayan dreamtime, and several shamanic practitioners. But for the most part it's things like yoga. It'd still be worth the effort to try and get them to cancel her.

Where's the listing of events for her?

SAMy

« Reply #358 on: December 19, 2010, 02:10:45 pm »
i want to ask y'all to think about the word 'stolen' when referring to your ceremonies.

Point made an accepted.  SAMy says for the youtube site the current vid for Change the World will be de-listed (still out there) and a language tweaked version posted.  All new searches will find the tweaked video.   Send SAMy a PM if you have further high-value word-smithing.

To make it clear, NAFPS and SAMy are coincidental, related only through this forum.

SAMy

« Reply #359 on: December 19, 2010, 02:13:46 pm »

Samy, is it Ctr for Spiritual Living, or Sante Fe Soul, or two events? This is SF Ctr Sp Living.
http://www.santafecsl.org/csl_events.html

I don't see her listed. But if she is there it looks to me they are just unaware of her falseness. They likely think she's just a Native speaker. I think they'd be unlikely to host her if they knew what she actually is.

I don't see her listed at Santa Fe Soul either.
http://www.santafesoul.com/calendar.cfm

That group might be a little less willing to listen. I see listings for someone claiming to teach about Mayan dreamtime, and several shamanic practitioners. But for the most part it's things like yoga. It'd still be worth the effort to try and get them to cancel her.

Where's the listing of events for her?

Indeed, apologies, she was at santafesoul this year, and C.S.L. next year.  Will tweak the original post now...