General > Frauds

A real lunch-jerker....

(1/2) > >>

180IQ:
Hooo Boy, have a look here:

http://12tribes1heart.com/

Anyone up for a Shamanic Healing Workshop?

I can imagine the dialogue that would take place if a few of us were to use that Contact Us form for giving "Magdelynda" and "Elijah David Singing Horse" (who claims "Yute" ancestry) an opinion on what their little group is doing.

Note the site design's amazing similarity to you-know-who's shaketheanthill.net....

Registrant:
lynda watson
113 brook lane
kings heath
birmingham, england B13 0AB
United Kingdom

Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: 12TRIBES1HEART.COM
Created on: 14-Feb-04
Expires on: 14-Feb-06
Last Updated on: 09-Feb-05

Administrative Contact:
watson, lynda magdelynda@yahoo.co.uk
113 brook lane
kings heath
United Kingdom
Technical Contact:
watson, lynda magdelynda@yahoo.co.uk
113 brook lane
kings heath
United Kingdom

Domain servers in listed order:
WSC1.JOMAX.NET
WSC2.JOMAX.NET

debbieredbear:
And he's connected to Roy Steevenz. And he is "YUte and Cherokee" from Colorado?  Cherokee from Colorado?? If he's Ute, why go to a LAkota sundance, use Lakota worfds? The Northern Ute people have TWO sundances. I know because my husband's niece goes to one and her husband, a Uinta, dances.

180IQ:
Exactly. Roy's photo with "Singing Horse" is on the front page. And part of what Lynda claims as her credentials is having helped "create some Hopi medicine wheels and Emissary of light wheels with Sacred Elders". ? I smell an Indo rat! I guess these folks never made it to any of Al's talks. Too bad!

Barnaby_McEwan:
Oh man. An fake Indian spiritual teacher with a mullet. Wrong on so many levels.

180IQ:
I missed the fish, Barnaby. Which page is it on? And why should a fake ndn spiritual teacher not have one?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version