Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149525 times)

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #465 on: December 22, 2010, 05:21:42 pm »

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #466 on: December 22, 2010, 05:24:25 pm »
Thanks, Superdog. I'm thinking about somehow highlighting these summation posts like we've done with the Salish statement. Maybe we need a no-tangents, summary/resources thread... thinking on it.

Definately!

we can always link to a quote here if we need to do that.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #467 on: December 22, 2010, 05:34:25 pm »
critique please - http://www.vimeo.com/18090033

Great job! I think that explains it all very well, and why such a great wisdom-keeper wouldn't be promoting the industry.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #468 on: December 22, 2010, 05:51:07 pm »
critique please - http://www.vimeo.com/18090033

Excellent! Does Vimeo also have that "related videos" function? Can we put this on YouTube, too? I want people who watch her videos to have this pop up as a "related video".

« Reply #469 on: December 22, 2010, 05:55:15 pm »
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #470 on: December 22, 2010, 05:58:01 pm »
pming you

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #471 on: December 22, 2010, 06:14:18 pm »
Thanks Critter :)

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #472 on: December 22, 2010, 06:26:13 pm »
Great job! I think that explains it all very well, and why such a great wisdom-keeper wouldn't be promoting the industry.

Thanks Spandex.  Her crystal promotion thing has been bothering me since she posted it.

Just for clarification, I know that there are people posting here who have mentioned that they posess/use/enjoy crystals.  I'm not trying to be a jerk to any of you, I'm just trying to educate.

Offline Peasant

« Reply #473 on: December 22, 2010, 06:38:43 pm »
Another "unofficial" page admin'd by a guy named Steven O' Riordan in support of Kiesha and ironically is being attacked by Veetkam Rensch (the tribe of many colors admin...control freak, depends on your point of view) as being illegal...interesting set of comments on it including a very edited discussion of her being a fraud.
Oh, you wouldn't know how many times Veetkam Rentsch has done this before with other FB pages. He's also published my name and the city where i live in the official Tribe of Many Colors forums, branding me a collaborator and information stringer who is out to get accolades from the administrators here, and Rentsch will not delete my personal information despite of a friendly request to do so. He's also suggested taking legal action against me and the people here at NAFPS, and that some day i may "find out that all this isn't a game". If Kiesha was a responsible person with extraordinary abilities, she would know not to leave the maintenance of her official website in the hands of such a man.

There are other forums out of the tribe of many colors control that also are discussing this topic.  The Rick Ross forum has a well written post (by Cresecent, nice job) using info from the board here and other sources and putting a timeline onto some of her claims and how they've changed over time (i.e.  The referencing of Alejandro Cirilo Perez to authenticate her 2012 claims, then when finding out that he actually denounces the 2012 theories changing the focus of authentication to Bernard Perona (aka. Drunvalo Melchizedek).
http://forum.rickross.com/read.php?12,95049,95049

Thanks, i was hoping for some comments there about the perspective NAFPS holds about the situation. Guess it's perhaps not necessary yet, though who knows what kinda things Crowther will try to get her followers to do in a year... start living in communities, move out from countries sensitive to sea water levels rising, idk. I think the videos of her recent talks are scary... this is dying, that is dying, the oceans are dead, fish are dead, polar bears are dead, insects are killing everything, people are dying, we only have two years to change ourselves, but start living in the heart and might i suggest *hint* you join my Tribe and use my Messages and Techniques of Living in the Sacred Heart and you will survive the Great Cleanse and everything will become beautiful when there are only nice people left on our planet *hint*... who knows what she might say in the coming 2 years.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 08:57:43 pm by Crescent »

« Reply #474 on: December 22, 2010, 07:36:31 pm »

Thanks Spandex.  Her crystal promotion thing has been bothering me since she posted it.

Just for clarification, I know that there are people posting here who have mentioned that they posess/use/enjoy crystals.  I'm not trying to be a jerk to any of you, I'm just trying to educate.

You're welcome Sky.. and Thank You too! 

I have crystals. I love them. But it's been a long time since I've purchased.  I won't be purchasing them
again.  Thanks for the education.. :)

press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #475 on: December 22, 2010, 08:23:50 pm »
Edited
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 12:07:43 am by Spandex~Atom »

« Reply #476 on: December 22, 2010, 08:28:24 pm »
that don't look right to me. it almost looks like it could be taken that they are supporting her. 

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #477 on: December 22, 2010, 08:30:18 pm »

[/quote]

No offence taken at all :-)

I love crystals and have made a collection over the years. What you have said has given me food for thought. I don't need any more crystals and if I'm tempted to buy one again I will be thinking of the damage it does to the land.

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #478 on: December 22, 2010, 08:31:39 pm »
that don't look right to me. it almost looks like it could be taken that they are supporting her.  

ok, maybe the wording needs change? Any suggestions?

edit;

I just altered the text to make it more obvious. thanx :-)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 08:47:37 pm by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Superdog

« Reply #479 on: December 22, 2010, 08:44:09 pm »

Another "unofficial" page admin'd by a guy named Steven O' Riordan in support of Kiesha and ironically is being attacked by Veetkam Rensch (the tribe of many colors admin...control freak, depends on your point of view) as being illegal...interesting set of comments on it including a very edited discussion of her being a fraud.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiesha-Crowther-Little-Grandmother/166068650098821?v=wall#!/pages/Kiesha-Crowther-Little-Grandmother/166068650098821

Here we go...another follower has just spammed the wall on this one....every post is hit with the same comment.

"Vicky Barton THIS IS A FAKE PAGE THIS IS NOT KIESHAS OWN PAGE BUT SOMEONE IMPERSONATING HER. AND HAS BEEN REPORTED AND WILL BE TAKEN DOWN."

And here's Veetkam losing it on the links page.  For some reason the whole thread of comments doesn't appear when I click on it, but these three comments from Veetkam do...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiesha-Crowther-Little-Grandmother/166068650098821?v=wall#!/posted.php?id=166068650098821

"#
Veetkam Rentsch Artüras - because its FAKING ! thats reason enough - !! they use others names and Pictures - this does violate civil rights too !!!!
December 15 at 5:21pm ·
#
Veetkam Rentsch Artüras - it is clear visible, that you dont care oncivil- rights and dont care on Kieshas personality rights and on her saying that she dont want such pages - and the reason why it is created changes nothing on the Fact that it is a Fake- Site and a Site against Kieshas will - and against her - also in the Internet and specially on Facebook (they have responsibility) valid right !
December 16 at 12:51pm ·
#
Veetkam Rentsch
this gives nobody the right to violate her rights - never !!!!! and this changes never the fact that it is a Fake and against her rights and will -
You have the possibility to read all on her site and you can share her official tribes-page... - http://tribeofmanycolors.net/See More
December 16 at 12:58pm ·

I'm beginning to strongly agree with the cult mentality being shown.  This particular page is HONOR of Kiesha and Veetkam and this other lady are attacking it....seems to be a lot of anger and hostility among Kiesha's followers. 

It's tough to understand.  Really is...and it's a little scary.  If this is how they treat friends...for anyone just getting info from reading this thread.  Veetkam Rensch is the administrator of Kiesha Crowther's facebook pages as well as the Tribeofmanycolors.net website.  When you sign up for one of his pages you are subject to his judgment and rules.

Superdog
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 08:59:09 pm by Superdog »