Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1150613 times)

Offline Spandex~Atom

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #645 on: January 03, 2011, 05:35:47 pm »

"Each student must be encouraged to take responsible measures
to confront teachers with unethical aspects of their conduct.
If the teacher shows no sign of reform, students should not hesitate
to publicize any unethical behavior of which there is irrefutable evidence.
This should be done irrespective of other beneficial aspects of his or her work
and of one's spiritual commitment to that teacher"

His Holiness the Dalai Lama (Letter to the Sangha on Western Buddhism)

« Reply #646 on: January 03, 2011, 06:12:42 pm »
More info on the crystal that was buried in Sweden:
http://www.guld-kristall.se/kiesha-crowther-stockholm-29-juni/

Our powerful crystal, found in the ice of the North Pole, kept by the Inuit tribes for hundreds of years, waiting for Little Grandmother to place into Mother Earth at this time, to realign (create new?) meridians of our Earth … We are honored to be part of this and bow our foreheads to the ground and dance in utter joy and celebration – yeeha!

So the Inuits provided the crystal..... :-\

Well, if the crystal was "kept" by the Inuits for 100's of years, then Little Grandfraudster
has stolen it? 

I doubt the Inuits were holding a crystal waiting for LG and I think we ought to contact
them to get this whole thing debunked..

I am guessing since the Sioux can contest her stupid and insulting claims, she figures
no one from the Inuit will ?  wtf.

press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #647 on: January 03, 2011, 06:14:34 pm »
More info on the crystal that was buried in Sweden:
http://www.guld-kristall.se/kiesha-crowther-stockholm-29-juni/

Our powerful crystal, found in the ice of the North Pole, kept by the Inuit tribes for hundreds of years, waiting for Little Grandmother to place into Mother Earth at this time, to realign (create new?) meridians of our Earth … We are honored to be part of this and bow our foreheads to the ground and dance in utter joy and celebration – yeeha!

So the Inuits provided the crystal..... :-\

I emailed a friend who is a geology professor about the likelyhood of the crystal being in such pristine condition if it were actually found in the manner stated.  I'll post his reply when I get it.

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #648 on: January 03, 2011, 06:31:19 pm »
[ell, if the crystal was "kept" by the Inuits for 100's of years, then Little Grandfraudster
has stolen it?  I doubt the Inuits were holding a crystal waiting for LG and I think we ought to contact
them to get this whole thing debunked..

I am guessing since the Sioux can contest her stupid and insulting claims, she figures
no one from the Inuit will ?  wtf.

As vague as always. What Inuits? In Alaska, Canada, Russia, Denmark (Greenland or Denmark, Scandinavia?)
This is even more difficult to locate than finding the right band of "The Sioux".

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #649 on: January 03, 2011, 09:40:46 pm »
I emailed a friend who is a geology professor about the likelyhood of the crystal being in such pristine condition if it were actually found in the manner stated.  I'll post his reply when I get it.

Name withheld by request to prevent threats and intimidation from Jennifer-

I can’t really tell from the photos about the size of the crystals from the photos, but they really just seem to be large quartz crystals- at most maybe 8 -10 inches in length. There isn’t anything distinctive or unusual about the specimens.

Wikipedia gives a nice overview of the mineral: ” Quartz is the second most abundant mineral in the Earth's continental crust, after feldspar. It is made up of a continuous framework of SiO4 silicon–oxygen tetrahedra, with each oxygen being shared between two tetrahedra, giving an overall formula SiO2. arge crystals of quartz are found in pegmatites. Well-formed crystals may reach several meters in length and weigh hundreds of kilograms.”

The base of the crystal is perfectly natural. The hexagonal cross section is a typical form for quartz crystals and has not been altered. The smoky surface on the base of the crystal is again what would be expected from a natural unaltered specimen. The square base is just how the crystal terminated when it grew and is nothing unusual. The point of the crystal looks to be broken as is this was a single crystal broken from a larger mass from a sheltered area ie most likely an underground deposit, with the point being the point of attachment. So the base has not been cut.

It is silly to believe it was found in a snowdrift at the North Pole. The ice at the North Pole is formed from sea ice – frozen ice from sea water - not ice broken from shore that could carry debris. The Arctic Ocean is over 5,000 meters deep at the north pole so it is not from the ocean floor. Unfortunately there is no way to test for the origin of a crystal based upon its appearance. There are chemical analysis of trace elements, but that only works if the source pattern is in the database (they use it for diamonds). If it had actually sat in a snowdrift or had been somehow deposited in ice there would be clear weatherization of the specimen.

In summary, it is a perfectly normal quartz crystal that has not been altered. However, it is not any different from the thousands of similar crystals that could be purchased from a rock and gem shop for a couple hundred dollars. There is no way to determine its origin, but there is no reason to believe it is special in any way.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #650 on: January 03, 2011, 10:02:28 pm »
How they really got the crystal:

http://www.vimeo.com/18090033

Well, I'm sure they bought it in a store. After the earth was scarred and desecrated to mine it.

Offline Laurel

« Reply #651 on: January 04, 2011, 12:17:37 pm »
Ice-schmice.  ::) Here's a crystal of 6-8 pounds that was found just sticking out of the dirt (rather than mined):

Offline Superdog

« Reply #652 on: January 04, 2011, 03:39:42 pm »
Just came across a new blog.

http://firstnationsdiscussculturaltheft.blogspot.com/

There's some very interesting information posted there.

If anyone recalls Kiesha's "Official Statement regarding Native American Issues" that she posted on Dec. 26th (doubt anyone has forgotten it :) )
She talks about the person that initiated her....a person named "Falling Feathers" and describes him as possibly being from the Flathead Reservation in Montana (for those that don't know...the reservation the Salish people are part of) but not 100% certain.

This blog contains an image capture from Crowther's youtube channel where she left a comment stating that she was "initiated" by a "Sioux".

So once again Crowther's own words coming back to haunt her false claims.  I know her followers are following this thread and are actively changing the littlegrandmother.net site, now using the generic initiation by a "Native American elder" and taking away the tribal affiliation.  I wonder how they respond to this.  Her "official statement" is that she believed Falling Feathers came from Flathead, but previously stated that she was initiated by a "Sioux" (and also for those reading...that's also a red flag...."Sioux" people tend to refer to themselves as Lakota/Dakota/Nakoda) in a direct contradiction to her now "official statement" regarding her initiation.

I realize the current trend among her followers is that how it happened doesn't matter to them, it's the message that counts, but I would also like to remind them that to Salish and Lakota/Dakota/Nakoda peoples....it DOES matter.  She could've sent her message without the false claims of "initiation" by a "Native American elder" and nobody would've questioned her....had she been truthful.  So ask yourself, what the motivation is for this claim????  I think amongst your own consciousness you can agree that the message would not have gained the attention it did so quickly had she simply stated that she was an artist/poet from Colorado raised in a Mormon community who wanted to send a message of love for humanity....there's no sense of legitimacy attached to it in regards to the the new age perception of "shamanism" (and it is a perception...keeping in mind that to all of us, perception is reality).  The "indigenous" tag is simply a hot item in that perception and you can see for yourself how many people initially....and currently accept her STILL as a "shaman for the Sioux/Salish tribes" when she herself is now backpedalling from that claim.  There's even a highly energetic poster on her youtube vids now claiming she's White Buffalo Calf Woman reincarnated.....someone who's apparently completely lost and obviously doesn't understand the story behind WBCW and now completely believes Crowther and WBCW are connected all based on her "indigenous" title.

If the message is so strong and the followers believe it to be "truth".....why the packaging?  Why wouldn't you pay attention without the "titles"?

Superdog

Offline goozih

« Reply #653 on: January 04, 2011, 05:12:17 pm »
Check this out from this website   http://ruthhousman.com/2011/01/kiesha-crowther/

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #654 on: January 04, 2011, 05:21:55 pm »
Love without truth is lacking something essential. Promoting the New Earth and the New Age of transparency and truth while holding to the old paradigm of secrecy and obfuscation is the mark of a false prophet.

« Reply #655 on: January 04, 2011, 06:32:07 pm »
Check this out from this website   http://ruthhousman.com/2011/01/kiesha-crowther/

Can I ask that people maybe include the info from websites?  I have it here:

Kiesha Crowther
Posted on January 3, 2011 by Ruth Housman

I received an email from my good friend in Malta, about this You Tube message which is worth watching!

I want to draw attention to Kiesha and her message. Note that her name contains CROW. I entered the new year with ravens and crows, the very wise and wonderful Corvo family. Kiesha has an important message to relay. Ever since she was a little girl she has been known by the Lakota tribe as Little Grandmother. Later it seems she has received messages from the ancient wise ones, called The Grandmothers, and the message is one of peace and cosmic consciousness. No different from the messages of Sharon McErlane who has started a group called The Grandmothers, for world peace, which is catching on around the world. Sharon’s story, a mystic spiritual story, is not dissimilar from Kiesha’s in terms of hearing these “grandmothers” and their wisdom, about us, our future, and how we must act in ways of peace.

Key in You Tube, Keisha Crowther. I think she’s quite luminous.

---

I replied, wonder if it will pass the "moderation" and be posted.

Also, would it be possible to have a sub thread for videos so a person doesn't have to sort thru
46 pages to find links to video's? It's probably not possible, but just thought it would be helpful.
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #656 on: January 04, 2011, 10:23:14 pm »
This is encouraging. Ms. Houseman certainly is more ethical and using better judgement (I know that's a dirty word to many Nuagers) than most of Crowther's followers.

-----------
re Kiesha Crowther
Posted on January 4, 2011 by Ruth Housman
I received email saying her site is a Fraud, and until I investigate this further, I am taking this off line. I appreciate those who contacted me. I do know that The Grandmothers, an organization run by Sharon McErlane does not in any way appear to be a fraud, and that Kiesha’s story which I did listen to, on line, was very similar.

I totally apologize if this is fraud. This site is sensitive to these things, and I don’t want to “lead anyone down the garden path”, meaning publish and promote fraudulent You tube listings.

Offline Superdog

« Reply #657 on: January 05, 2011, 01:37:50 am »
That is nice to see.  Thank you Ruth for using some good judgment.  Much appreciated.

Superdog

Offline Saga

« Reply #658 on: January 05, 2011, 07:06:13 pm »
Was reading the older posts from this thread and had to check part of the Kiesha's 'return of the ancestors' video talk. John Kimmey is indeed in that video. More people who have no right to spread indigenous wisdom or claim to be wisdom keepers... Somehow didn't register it in first reading. And of course, he was named in the december urgent messages of changeable nature, before Kiesha's support group noticed that it might not be bright idea to mention someone hopi's have asked to back up from the claims to be their prophecy keeper.

(THAT version of december's message where the Kimmey can be found - under 'who recognizes her as a shaman' - is in the google cache still: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kHOZkVRYuK4J:www.tribeofmanycolors.net/nb/news-and-urgent-messages/urgent-message-concerning-desinformation-campaign-in-the-internet.html+kiesha+urgent+message+december&cd=12&hl=fi&ct=clnk&gl=fi&client=firefox-a )
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 07:07:56 pm by Saga »

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #659 on: January 05, 2011, 09:03:03 pm »
Compiled some videos about Crowther and other Plastic Shamans, with priority given to NDN productions: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3093.0

(If adding any videos, please state what Nation the filmmaker is from)