Author Topic: quil  (Read 2897 times)

Offline quil

quil
« on: August 09, 2011, 05:14:42 am »
 i am new to this forum and i thank them or him/her that accepted my application to get into this forum....as far as "Indian" or any other derivitive associated to the english language refering to the dia or indian act , i dont recognize at this time in my life...now that i know who i am " in chuckin skalixt enquess quilicunm"....again english will never have the same force and affect as my  actual dialect but anyways what i said  is i am of this land and my name is porcupine.....that is what tupa once told me....so i heard of these plasic shaman amonst other so called traditionalists out there throu a friend and this site came up , and i found it very intresting ...i dont spend much time on the net but when i do i like seeing how others see life compared to I.....also the more i see how all brothers and sisters view life now a days i can compare to how i was told our forefathers seen life by my tupa and the elders of old....and right now because i am a extreme activist as i fight the colonial system i would like to see if i can compare notes to what  others remember of the past , both false and truth.....

Offline quil

Re: quil
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 01:05:28 am »
 :o mmm i see i posted in here. i was in my gmail account and noticed this group so thought to check in to see why i became part of . now i remember. had a friend that showed me someone who was suppose to be a fraud as my friendship in fb .if one does things out of self acknowledgement of spirituality i have no problem but if someone does out of malic then yep i do have a problem and i havent run across one yet that i see lol. maybe i am blind but anyways. the friend that put me on to this group is no longer my friend, why only she knows i guess. and as for the fraud she is still my friend although we dont talk much. my biggest drive is towards a system that created the so called frauds we now live in called counties which there under the systems we call gov'ts there is no countries but heads of states nothing more nothing less . i aint talking of united states either i am talking of any country connected to the common wealth. that is what is called a state of the common wealth. in order to take frauds down why not take the head off the top "gov't" and the rest will follow trust me. anyways now that i see i havent come to the  group much i'll try to get back more often. unless i get booted lol... have a good day all...