Author Topic: Hola, from South America  (Read 3003 times)

Offline tiago2010

Hola, from South America
« on: January 28, 2010, 05:15:20 am »
Hello.. Thanks for this forum. I live in south america, and I want to share some topics and things that are going on down here, with different "paths" claimed to be "Native Nation" (or something like) in my country. I would like to understand some things.
I'm just a man, mestizo, really interested in sharing some points of view about the medicine, and how things are going. I would say that I would appreciatte in the future, the point of view from the people of north america about the lakota ways and how its arriving here.
Hoping to find good debates, and information about people that are working in a non profit and $$ machine "spiritual" path... for example I have heard about good people that work in the north like Jimmy Castillo, a person that is sharing the ceremony of temazcal in jails.
I would say, to my opinion, the most important thing, is to share, communicate, and to find out what people (simple people, I dont believe very much in the "titles") are doing things with love and service to the people that look and seek with honesty and respect for the traditional ways.