Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 2923 times)

Offline onewhoknowszip

Hi all
« on: July 14, 2009, 08:02:58 am »
First of all - thank's to the moderators and the people who make this NAFPS forum running! Great work! Thank you!
---
Here i am. I found this forum yesterday, when researching a bit about Pablo Russel. I am happy and i am sad that i found it.

Why happy? Well, because i have a hope that maybe, within time, i can get some answers to what has been bugging me for years and years.

Why sad? Because the scope of what appears to one fraud after the other... Duh! :(

So what am i up to?
Geeeee, i dont know... Well to start with i am from Denmark, Europe. White as a lily (except when i have sunburn, like now). I do not claim to have any native ancestry, I have not been an ndn warrior or chief in my previous life (so far I know), i have no "ndn name", and dont go to bed hugging my moccassins... :)
That said, i must admit that i always had some kind of unexplainable weak spot and respect for Native American culture, drumming & singing, bows, and so on. I do not know why. Always had interest in indigenous people. Wrote a paper on indigenous people’s rights on their own land.

I have always had some pretty wild dreams, but they have become more intense on the native side trough the years. Was wondering if i could get some answers to all this dreaming, so i went to a whiteman powwow here in DK (well, there were 3 ndn's present, actually). No luck, no answers. Didn't dare to ask either. Got a good sandwich. :)
Looked what was on the web here in DK... only found Harold “White Horse” sweat lodge and Pablo Russel sweat lodge possibilities... Had some hesitant feeling about them, researched a bit on the web and found all kinds of weird and bad stories about them.

Now, this said, I now am more concerned and hesitant about Harold and Pablo after I have read about them here, and i have no plans to go to one of their retreats. I do take into account all the advice I have read here, but before I stamp them as frauds, I will wait till I have met them personally.

???So what can I do in this very confusing world of 2009? Where can I find some explanation for why I dream of buffalo speaking to me (first time I dreamt it, I had seen a buffalo once in a zoo and once on tv)? These are just some of the dreams, the rest and the details I will keep to somebody I dare share it with…  

I was a bit scared of these dreams first, but now I just kin’d of flow with the stream… Just wait to where it will lead me.

And before somebody starts on the good jokes ::) – I have never used drugs, I don’t abuse alcohol (so these are not the dream reasons) :)
I have a good job and family. I run marathons, and practice martial arts.
I am no weirdo new ager.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 08:12:33 am by onewhoknowszip »