Odds and Ends > Computer Issues

can't post - timed out - error message - trouble logging out - notice of hacking attempt

<< < (3/6) > >>

nemesis:
Ann

I'm not sure that the problem is entirely your end as a few people started to experience the same problem at exactly the same time as the boards were being subjected to failed log in attempts on various accounts.

I am not a techie, so may be wrong about this but I think it is a problem caused by someone else but that can be sorted out via clearing cookies and not staying logged in for long periods.

KrazyKraut:
No, I think this is a bad side effect of some of the modules we had to install to harden us against the attacks. I will be working on this, but you have to be patient. This is a difficult problem and will require some coding and customization.

Pono Aloha:
Hi, I've been getting an error message, Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message. First I got it while trying to post from my ipad, then when in Firefox on my laptop, but I could always go to IE and post. Now can't post in IE either. Thanks for your help.

Pono Aloha:
Except, obviously, I was just able to post! BTW, I just tried it when I opened in IE, and immediately pasted into the box, so it wasn't like I was actually timed out. Thanks.

Pono Aloha:
Just posted, using Firefox on laptop ... so it's intermittent  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version