General > Member Introductions

Halito!! Chim Achukma!

(1/1)

halokamarie84:
Hi all.
I am a Citizen of the Choctaw Nation.
I live near Qualla Boundary - I'm often accused by EBCI citizens that they think I am EBCI. (My grandmother was a Davis - but I am a fully carded and voting citizen of an Okie Nation. LOL)

I am an AIMster.  Try to steer clear of drama but even the best attempts sometimes gets cornered straight smack dab in the middle of Dramaville.

I do have an objection to fakers of any ethnicity.

But our ethnicity seems to be blessed with the Romance and the Fakery.

Sparks:
An attempt has been made to identify this member. I commented on that:

--- Quote from: Sparks on November 04, 2022, 02:54:54 am ---
--- Quote from: liannacostantino on November 03, 2022, 10:42:45 pm ---I believe that "WhittierDeluxe28789" is either Michael Kreal, Amy Marie Clark, or one of their cronies, all of whom are upset because Michael was outed as a pretendian …
--- End quote ---

This is highly problematic, because several times in the remainder of your post you just assume that WhittierDeluxe28789 is Michael Kreal. He is just one of your suggestions. I can see from my quotes in other topics that WhittierDeluxe28789 joined with the profile name halokamarie84. Introductory post with the headline "Halito!! Chim Achukma!":

--- Quote from: WhittierDeluxe28789 on October 28, 2020, 05:02:18 am ---Hi all. I am a Citizen of the Choctaw Nation.
I live near Qualla Boundary - I'm often accused by EBCI citizens that they think I am EBCI. (My grandmother was a Davis - but I am a fully carded and voting citizen of an Okie Nation. LOL)

I am an AIMster.  Try to steer clear of drama but even the best attempts sometimes gets cornered straight smack dab in the middle of Dramaville.

I do have an objection to fakers of any ethnicity.

But our ethnicity seems to be blessed with the Romance and the Fakery.
--- End quote ---

So please just refer to the profile name only until you are 100% certain who the person is (and can prove it to the rest of the NAFPS members).
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version