Author Topic: Steve McCullough aka Iktomi Sha & Salt Creek Sundance  (Read 264113 times)

Offline pink bear

Re: Steve McCullough
« Reply #150 on: October 11, 2008, 12:52:49 pm »
I had been on many sites looking into new discoveries and wonders going on around the world when some one sent me the link to this site. It has been interesting. Yes there is only one way and truth and that is thru the creator of all life.  I respect all people who believe they are doing what the creator has asked of them, as long as they are doing it in a good and honorable way. Who am I to say what the creator has asked of  anyone.  We as spiritual beings living this human life can create miracles if we just set aside greed , hatred and jealousy.                                 In 1994 our neighbor and friend asked to help them host Dennis Banks and the walk for justice on their farm for a couple day lay over. Of course we said Yes and this is where we were introduced to Steve. Since then we are very proud to say he has become a close family friend. Thru the years I have seen him extend his hand to many people in need.  I pointed out the site I did was because they made several very good points on promises made ,promises not kept. They made some very excellent points on traditionall what women should and should not be doing. Most sites are not either all bad or all good, it is what you get out of that site that made it worth visiting.  Now I will end this and go probaly not to return. I have made the choice not to waste any more time or energy on politics and fussing, life is so precious and so short.  Yes you woke  up this morning next to your loved one but will you tomorrow? Enjoy today and find happiness in all you do. I pray the creator sends you and your familes many blessings and keeps you safe in the trying times ahead.

Offline Alice

« Reply #151 on: November 13, 2008, 12:24:59 pm »
Just to tell you folks, that Steve McCullough is now in Belgium,"performing" Lakota ceremonies.
Belgium and the Netherlands are festered with "blond women,looking for an indian....taller than they" (Quote Mirabal)
Native spirituality and plastic shamans are very popular over here!
If this goes on then soon every "Indianist" (as they call themselves) will be in possesion of his own "shamanic" drum , will speak Lakota en smoke the "peacepipe".
I'am sorry to say that my compatriots want to be more indian than the indians.
We try to put things right but ours is the voice in de dessert.........

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #152 on: November 13, 2008, 01:35:32 pm »
Thanks for the warning i will notify the nations SGs based in both countries to be on the look out for this Aimster that was at Wounded Knee II.Most certainly those who are supporting directly the "movement" and veterans of Wounded Knee.

Offline Walks Proud

« Reply #153 on: November 13, 2008, 10:00:23 pm »
Thanks for the warning i will notify the nations SGs based in both countries to be on the look out for this Aimster that was at Wounded Knee II.Most certainly those who are supporting directly the "movement" and veterans of Wounded Knee.

I don't really understand your post. SG's? And who are you calling an Aimster. Steve or yourself or someone else. Sorry. I can be slow sometimes.

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #154 on: November 14, 2008, 01:20:14 pm »
That would be every documented Leonard Peltier Support Group more commonly refered to as SGs, or in his case LPSGs throughout Indian territory,Inclusive of the AIM documented Aim SGs,located throughout europe.Founded and authorized by the late Vernon Bellacourt.Sadly for Mr Mc Cullough,they were already well aware of him,most of them accociate directly with some members of the Cross family on Pine Ridge,due to the established works of the Peltier foundation.But they were not aware of the fact he was in the Netherlands or Belgium.I certainly made no reference to myself in relation to Aim Or Aimsters.But i would be a blatent liar if i said there was no connection.However being an Aimster is not something I claimed or would claim.With respect,your not slow,you just read what you wanted to 'Think' I said.

Offline Walks Proud

« Reply #155 on: November 14, 2008, 03:04:59 pm »
Oh no.... don't take it wrong. I was just asking for clarification. I wasn't thinking anything. I have known in the past that steve claims to be an AIMster that occupied at WKII but wasn't.

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #157 on: November 14, 2008, 06:35:42 pm »
Don't worry,didn't take it the wrong way,i am just a very direct person.I know Mc Cullough has claimed to be an Aimster who was present at Wounded KneeII,while there were loads of kids running around there,he certainly was not an Aimster present at that occupation.Guys like this with thier nutty attention seeking claims,have one effect on the REAL campaign work,and that is to disrupt it via thier twinkets.Non of whom have a clue whats going on in the Indian world,what affects us,our peoples,our needs and basic human requirements.Above all they get gullible naive white folks fighting with Indian peoples about thier individual cultures and spiritual practises.
I ask where are they all when councils are having to turn away moms and thier hungry kids or have folks still starving and freezing to death?Thats happening right now in Indian territory and not one of these parasites who claim to respect us and our ways so much is anywhere to be seen.....says it all realy.

Offline Alice

« Reply #158 on: November 20, 2008, 09:38:02 pm »
Latest news about Steve McCullough from Belgium.
I just recieved a mail from a certain Elsje Devroy (www.Alcyone-vzw.be).
She presents Steve McCullough as an "Indian Medicineman from South Dakota" who needs money for his project i.e. "Leading the rez.youngsters back to the Red Path".
We  think We have enough of it now. We will take action .We will spread the word about who they really are!
Greetings
Alice

Offline kosowith

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Steve McCullough
« Reply #159 on: March 11, 2009, 08:44:25 pm »
a friend just sent me this  - I couldn't copy the tables, so just listed what it says and translated dates/days Below is the letter from the "team in balance" and list.  I have no idea who these people are or how my friend got this letter/info.  I sent a more info request back to him, but have not heard back yet.

Hello Everyone,

See below the tour agenda from Steve McCullough.  Unfortunately, we are not able to host Steve in this voorjaars tour, but maybe in the future we can.
Many greetings,
Team In Balance

Beste,
hieronder vind je een overzichtje van de tour van Steve dit voorjaar.
Dit vind je ook terug op onze website http://alcyonevzw.wordpress.com.

Barrle-Nassau, Netherlands – march 6-7 – ceremonies – Lowompi & Wopila
contact person - Daniel Keersmaekers  tuvaman@gmail.com

Lier, Belguim – march 13-14 – ceremonies – Talking circle, Lowompi,  Wopila
contact person - Phillipe Vander Zee donderelf@yahoo.com

Neer Netherlands – March 13-14  - ceremonies - Lowompi/Wopila
Contact person - Witte Madelon madelon77@versatel.n

Schellebelle, Germany – March 18 – ceremonies Lowompi, Wopila -
Contact person - Hans Coudijzer hanscoudyser@yahoo.com

Melsungen Kassel, Germany – March 21-22, ceremonies - Lowompi, Wopila
Contact person - Kurt Van den Wijngaard

Gangelt, Germany – March 27,28,29 – ceremonies Lowompi, Wopila
Contact person – Rolf

Huckeswagen, Germany – April 8-9 – ceremonies – Lezing, Sweatlodge
Contact person Bernd Richter

Moerbeke-Waas, Belguim – April 11-12 – ceremonies - Lowompi, Wopila
Contact person V. Alcyone & Hilde Herman alcyone@pandora.be

Offline Cetan

• Hoka Hey
« Reply #160 on: March 11, 2009, 11:18:51 pm »
somehow I am not surprised, there are several threads about him under the Frauds section, here is one of them http://newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=221.0 and here http://newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1245.0
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 02:30:09 pm by Cetan »

« Reply #161 on: March 12, 2009, 03:36:09 pm »
I do not know this man called Steve McCullough, but I do know Norman and His Father Norbert Elmer Running. But first let me make this ststaement. Who gave anyone the right to judge another man? A true spiritual man or woman would know how to forgive. Because as a
famous man once said, " he who is without sin, cast the first stone". So tell me this, you armchair computer jockeys who sit in judgement of others, are you without sin? Yes Norman and Norbert may have made mistakes in their lives, but that waas some time ago.
Today they are both very fine men. I have gone to the Sacred Tree numerous times with Norbert, and my son in law who pass away several months ago went to Norman for help, and it was given without asking for one cent. And as for Norbert, he has never once ask
anyone for money, because he help them. So here is what I have to say, " get off of your high horses and judge yourself first, before you
have the notion to judge someone else. I also ask this, "Have you been to see Grandpa Norbert, he is ninety something years old and is not in the best of health right ?"  Yet the love in His heart for all people, is hundred times stronger than yours will ever be. Quit trying to kick someone when they are down. I will stand beside Norbert and Norman, and their families any day and defend them as a warrior should. Trust me, when I say I can back up my talk. Are you strong enough to back your talk ( all of you, who have nothing better to
do than judge someone.) Because their are far more non - natives out their charging for our ceremonies which they have learn to some degree, than their are of our people. Ask people about Lampasas, Tx. Sundance and ask them about Mary Thunder and the Crystal Skull she has, that was stolen from where it was in the first place. How would she know what the Aztec and Mayan ceremonial people of
where all the crytal skull come; what these skull were use for. How would she love for some one to go an dig where ancestors are
buried and use what they find for ceremonies. Also how about the wasicu called Sheridan Murphy who lead Florida AIM  Office, as a student at Vermillion, he was and still listed as a wasicu; and now at University of Florida in St. Petersburg, Florida , he was and still listed as a wasicu and still is listed as a wasicu. Yet his wife was supporting the Florida AIM Office, by working for a Phone Sex Line.
And that is very denegrating to American Indian Women every where. And also there home has artifact that were taken by them from
burial grounds by them. So before you are anyone like Sheridan Murphy sit in judgement of anyone, sit in judgement of yourself first.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #162 on: March 12, 2009, 04:35:49 pm »
I guess what does this have to do with Steve McCullough??

I know a few years ago some white guy put up a site in
Nobert Runnings's name and had his picture on there and poor
Mr. Running did not know he was even on the net.

This is an abuse that happens all the time to our elders.

In Spirit

Offline Cetan

• Hoka Hey
« Reply #163 on: March 12, 2009, 06:54:33 pm »
No one has been criticizing Elmer or his family on this thread; they have been distanced from Steve McCullough for a long time and never gave him the authority to run ceremonies.

frederica

« Reply #164 on: March 12, 2009, 07:07:18 pm »
We have a lot of people posting now as distractions.  These people have nothing to do with the McCullough thread. And McCullough has always and only been the one in question.    A lot of smoke and mirrors.  As for Mary Thunder there is a thread on her back in 2004 and 2005.