General > Frauds

Paul Robin Denton AKA Maverick James AKA Professor Funtastic AKA Aslan la Vega

<< < (6/7) > >>

educatedindian:

--- Quote from: Sachem Laster on July 21, 2015, 05:35:40 pm ---Let me try a different approach and start with the standard legal disclaimer:

Paul Denton does not hold any official position with the IPUN. He is an individual working with the IPUN as a contact person between the IPUN and his tribal contacts. As such the IPUN has no authority over him or his actions, and likewise his actions due not reflect on the IPUN.

--- End quote ---

I think this is probably the most important point in what you've said. Denton is deliberately exaggerating to give the false impression he is a leader of IPUN and far more involved with Native issues than he actually is. He's likely put far more effort into being part of the Rainbow Family cult than anything.

Superdog:

--- Quote from: Sachem Laster on July 20, 2015, 06:35:40 am ---First let me say I approve that your group is trying to make the identities of new age frauds public. However I am not yet sure about the accuracy of some of the reporting.

In one post I saw this “IPUN is Indigenous Peoples UN. I couldn't find any evidence of him (Paul Denton) ever working with the UN.”

I am one of the founding members of the IPUN, Indigenous Peoples United Nations, and we are not part of the UN.

The IPUN is registered with the UN as an international indigenous organization. That is a very simple matter to check as the UN site has a search feature for all registered organizations, but clearly someone did not take the time to bother searching.
The IPUN is a new organization, our charter was signed on the 26th of June in San Francisco at the commemoration of the UN’s 70th anniversary where the Secretary General of the UN gave a speech, but we were registered with the UN before the official signing.
Yes Robin Denton is a member of the IPUN. I had doubts about some of the members, but he was not one of those on my list to be investigated farther. So far he has been an asset to the IPUN and has not done anything to raise suspicions.

In my life I have seen a lot of bad people turn their lives around and change for the better. Perhaps he committed crimes in the past, perhaps not, but as long as his actions now are proper and he is trying to do right, I am willing to give him that chance. His work with the IPUN does not give him access to people, and is purely bureaucratic in nature.

Of the over 1 million members of the IPUN, I am sure there are a number with a shady past. As I have blood on my hands from my past, I am in no position to judge another. If he committed crimes, I will let the courts decide such matters and the Great Spirit will be the final judge of all of us.

In closing I have found this site to be useful, and I found information on some of the people in the IPUN I had suspicions about. So overall this site has proved useful and informative.

--- End quote ---

Hmm....I did go through the trouble of searching the UN sites and other sites about your group (IPUN) and came up with nothing.  Can you provide a link??

It seems there is some grandiosity in the description of the group as well.  This group signed its charter less than a month ago and in the bold you're claiming to represent over a million people....I don't see anything on the IPUN site or the facebook site that corroborates that claim. 

Care to clear these things up for us?

Superdog

educatedindian:
Denton just sent an email accusing me of being a "terrorist sympathiseer" among other things.

Denton has been steadily harassing higher ups in my school for months now, the dean, asst dean, dept head, and deans at the wrong campuses because he's too incompetent to read an organization chart. Mostly he's tried repeating some of the usual falsehoods online.

There's also a silly attempt at a petition online and articles he's written and phone calls and emails under the following false names:
DG Cooper
Theland  or Theland Robideaux
Reynaldo F

The petition has a couple dozen signatures, mostly phony or anonymous or jokes. It's fallen as flat as Denton's angry calls and emails. No one pays attention to online petitions when the signatures can't be verified. Denton's been mildly annoying in wasting the time of people at my school, and they stand behind me and were sympathetic to me having to deal with loons like him.

I also want to warn others that Denton could try the same with you. Recall he's done a lot to smear and intimidate his rape victim.

Diana:

--- Quote from: educatedindian on February 05, 2016, 02:00:11 pm ---Denton just sent an email accusing me of being a "terrorist sympathiseer" among other things.

Denton has been steadily harassing higher ups in my school for months now, the dean, asst dean, dept head, and deans at the wrong campuses because he's too incompetent to read an organization chart. Mostly he's tried repeating some of the usual falsehoods online.

There's also a silly attempt at a petition online and articles he's written and phone calls and emails under the following false names:
DG Cooper
Theland  or Theland Robideaux
Reynaldo F

The petition has a couple dozen signatures, mostly phony or anonymous or jokes. It's fallen as flat as Denton's angry calls and emails. No one pays attention to online petitions when the signatures can't be verified. Denton's been mildly annoying in wasting the time of people at my school, and they stand behind me and were sympathetic to me having to deal with loons like him.

I also want to warn others that Denton could try the same with you. Recall he's done a lot to smear and intimidate his rape victim.

--- End quote ---

If Denton is out on bail for the rape charges he may be violating the conditions of his bail/release? I don't know how the British court system works, but it might be a good idea to look into. As with most defendants who are charged with sexual assault the court may order the defendant stay away and have no contact with the victim. The defendant can be re-arrested for violating the conditions imposed by the court. This Robin Denton is certainly harassing you and has displayed this type of behavior before.

Diana

educatedindian:
Denton's latest, where he accuses no less than Arvol Looking Horse of cursing him out.
And yes, this is how he actually wrote. An English "lord" who spells worse than a 3rd grader.
For the record, we've never blocked him from joining. We'd welcome him responding. I'd guess someone who can't spell probably can't read "join."

--------
If u call yourself educated then u hud be honest with yr education and NOT try to deceive people or suppress truth.

u asked for evidence. I have used a firm who are US based for a constitutional challenge i made as party leader against the IEC. This is a fact.

...Ive had to fight people like you ever since the time of apartheid in south africa.  If you truly care about the native american indian you would not object to what the rainbow is doing around the world to empower indigenous peoples.

As for the compensation case i have against the uk govt. that is none of your business. But yes..it is ongoing.

finally, i tried to resolve this amicbly with chief arrival looking horse and with mr swan. all i got in return was "fuck you" - that was about the extent of his vocabulary. I tried to contact you by registering on yr website and giving my version of the events that took place. you also blocked that. that you were untouchable and that the things you tried to do - have no consequences.

theres an old english saying my friend.. don't throw stones if you're living in a glass house. you don't know how this propaganda is being used by the islamic state to recruit terorirst on your own soil. you should sincerely wake up and smell the coffee.

if you want an honest debate... I'm open to that... but it seems you want to carry on making defamatory statements...and live in deception...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version