Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149991 times)

Offline Spandex~Atom

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #390 on: December 20, 2010, 02:26:17 am »
http://littlegrandmother.net/SwedenPhotosJuly2010.aspx

What are the black and red stripes going down her face supposed to mean, and the red hand-print on her chest?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 02:28:38 am by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #391 on: December 20, 2010, 02:52:10 am »
her peers, like Bernard Perona (aka Drunvalo Melchizedek), Adam 'Yellowbird' and others of their ilk.

Wasn't John Kimmey sitting next to her in the 'Return of the Ancestors' videos?  Didn't she ever look into his background?   You hit so many things on the head.  No real elders around her, it's looking very much like a business where they groomed someone just a little bit off, called them on the phone, sold them a story, had them fast for 4 days, and viola, you are a shaman, the core of our business, and off they go.   I'll PM something else I can't say here but it's along the lines of what you hit towards the end.

About Kimmey
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2455.0

I also just looked at his free ebook mentioned in the link....I remember this stuff from before and it's faithless bs at the end of the day. Fearmongering and without any real belief in the Divine which it makes claims to follow.

words fail me, but if this is the type of stuff Kiesha is taking in, there is no wonder she would be fragmented.

Offline oneforall

« Reply #392 on: December 20, 2010, 02:58:41 am »
http://littlegrandmother.net/SwedenPhotosJuly2010.aspx

What are the black and red stripes going down her face supposed to mean, and the red hand-print on her chest?

Isn't this merely all a circus act, theatrics, costume, a grown woman playing dress-up? If it were not being done under false pretenses, and masquerading as any kind of legitimate ceremony or genealogy it would merely be a case of entertainment by a clown.  As the originator of the circus once said "There's a sucker born every minute"  Sadly these suckers are buying into a ridiculous spectacle that defames those from who it has been stolen from, and negates any kind of true spirituality. 

Planting crystals that were ripped from the earth back into the earth on "ley lines" as a means to save the planet? How about NOT flying to Europe wasting jet fuel?   >:(   ARRGH!

Excuse me while i go vomit.

SAMy

« Reply #393 on: December 20, 2010, 03:19:52 am »
Excuse me while i go vomit.

She is givin crystals bad name.   ;D

Well, if you have heard of Delores Cannon, she is in touch with Spirit/HighSelves via deep trance hypnosis on clients.  She has been doing it for 20 years and getting consistent messages from different folks.  She, and Terence McKenna, both pointing to the likelyhood of a great bifurcation of planet earth. Like the splitting away of a higher dimensional earth from this one.   What an irony if all the folks who think they are gathering around this dress up NDN messiah are actually being setup for something they ain't expecting.   Maybe the prayers of the Ghost Dancers just took a while to be fulfilled.   Just sayin  ;-)

Offline oneforall

« Reply #394 on: December 20, 2010, 03:21:56 am »
PS: I wonder where this GREAT I AM's children are while she is galavanting across the globe?

"Daughter of Sacred Mother Earth, Sister to all Her children and friend to all things in Nature. I am the Great I Am... and so are you!"
littlegrandmother.net
tribeofmanycolors.net

These handlers and this network is darkness disguised as light.  Fragmenting all those who are actually seeking wholeness.  Exploiting what is sacred into a carnival of atrocity.  I personally pray for this woman who is so far from CREATOR that she now sits on a pedestal with those whose expressions can only be idol worship.  SAD. Yet this much i KNOW .....If/When one falls from humility what follows is humiliation.  Or, pride comes before a fall.  These are times of great transition here on planet earth and lies are being exposed at all levels of culture, society, business, politics, and especially religion.  Face it if people can still believe there is any sanctity in a Catholic Church where priests regularly abused innocent children, this sickness - this disease of spiritual bankruptcy - is rampant and as of yet still doing quite well, wearing different faces.  All we can do is continue to expose the lies, and hold our truth.  This does not however include allowing that which is sacred to be prostituted and made a sham of.  ONWARD - FORWARD - There is much work to be done.   ;)

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #395 on: December 20, 2010, 03:24:14 am »
right, and if people want to help the Earth they don't need crystals to do it.

To the followers:
There are allready plenty of crystals down there allready and they can send them good energy any time they want. Planting crystals to heal the Earth is a gimmick which mainly server the purpose of flattering peoples ego, imo., and planting cash in fake guru's pockets.

You can't change the energetics of the Earth and heal the masses of crystals allready there by planting a few crystals. It's like trying to move a jumbo jet by attaching a string to a paper aeroplane.

The power of thought and intent with emotion isn't my point. Yes we also. know how crystals are used. But this crystal grid stuff she is using as part of her 'calling' is catered to a specific audience to rake in the cash. Ever think that we don't even need the physical crystals for the sort of thing she is promoting?
Don't give her your money.

Offline oneforall

« Reply #396 on: December 20, 2010, 03:42:30 am »
right, and if people want to help the Earth they don't need crystals to do it.

You can't change the energetics of the Earth and heal the masses of crystals allready there by planting a few crystals. It's like trying to move a jumbo jet by attaching a string to a paper aeroplane.

It occurred to me many decades ago that the delicate balance of this planet was greatly upset due to the displacement of various mineral deposits that were "strategically placed" where they were, for reasons that humans cannot or will not still fathom.  Yet if we examine the medicinal value inherent in trees and plants we can see a glimpse of the synchronistic nature of all that is in our physical matter reality and how it serves all life. 

To even suggest that the planting of a crystal back into a planet that has been pillaged, plundered,, and atomically rearranged is beyond stupidity.  To sell this as an act of healing the earth and of love is an abomination.  I can only "hope" that humans will wake-up to their own insanity. 

That "hope" thing is getting old, as am i.  BIG SIGH.  Am I angry at this deluded woman who calls herself Little Grandmother, why yes I AM but no more than the other fools and their foolishness.  Can they be turned around?  Well this forum and its workings are a good start and we gotta start somewhere don't we?  Thank You all for what you do.  We can never surrender but it is quite a chore.

SAMy

« Reply #397 on: December 20, 2010, 03:44:10 am »
These handlers and this network is darkness disguised as light.  Fragmenting all those who are actually seeking wholeness.
Shazaam.  You hit another one out of the park.  Ain't it just strange that KC/LG can make so many claims and just keep on going.  In politics and brainwashing you just keep repeating your message no matter what.  If someone tries to bring up an inconsistency, or a LIE, then just keep on going, no need to backtrack.  No need to apologize for saying on this video at 3:26 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jt3ifzJqBM "That at age 30 I was made the shaman of the Sioux and Salish tribes".   That is a complete LIE and the tribal government has said she aint there shaman.   

It's hard enough to become a medicine person in the old way.  And for someone who is like, what, 25% NDN at best, to get a PHONE CALL from WHO?  And be told she is a shaman?  HEY FOLKS OUT THERE, TO BECOME A MEDICINE PERSON THEY DON'T CALL YOU ON THE PHONE.   If you are called to be a *medicine person* it is SPIRIT that calls you directly.  And then you spend your entire life becoming that person.  And you don't start teaching on your own until you are like FIFTY years old. 

Now she is saying that she is not making 'Native American teachings, never have.'  WHAT?  WHY do you have native medicine shields, dress, and pipe?   PEOPLE WAKE UP!!!   On this board you are not hearing just from NDNs but from professional WHITE PEOPLE who have been around the rez once or twice, heck, have any of her followers even been in a real ceremony?   Not many I'd guess.

Anyhow, this is over.  It's not about how nice LG is and living from your heart blablabla, that is just a cover.

FOLKS, here is the real thing.  If you ran into a REAL SPIRITUAL TEACHER they would NEVER CHARGE YOU MONEY.

So if you have to pay money to get close to LG then you are not around a true spiritual teacher, in any culture, anywhere on the planet.  Donations and 'love offerings' maybe, admission?  NEVER.

SAMy

« Reply #398 on: December 20, 2010, 03:48:38 am »
To even suggest that the planting of a crystal back into a planet that has been pillaged, plundered,, and atomically rearranged is beyond stupidity.  To sell this as an act of healing the earth and of love is an abomination.  I can only "hope" that humans will wake-up to their own insanity. 

Hey one, u on fire!

Have to tell you.  I heard from someone that when New Agers go off planting crystals in the mountains of the East Coast that there are people who have to go out and energetically redo things that the New Agers are messing with.  You absolutely should not do anything energetic like that without first checking in with the custodians of the land who live there.  What ask permission?    Something that has not been the habit around here past few hundred years.

« Reply #399 on: December 20, 2010, 03:58:07 am »
if these people met a real life spiritual so&so.. they wouldn't know it or believe it. they have an idea in their head of what someone "like that" should be.. which is part of the problem. people like KC just have to "fit" the role these folks have playing in their heads, and half the battle is done.

press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #400 on: December 20, 2010, 04:13:52 am »
HEY FOLKS OUT THERE, TO BECOME A MEDICINE PERSON THEY DON'T CALL YOU ON THE PHONE.   If you are called to be a *medicine person* it is SPIRIT that calls you directly.

I wish people would use their BRAINS?/MIND and analyse the truth of what they are being told in relation to what is being done.
If you are The Great I AM and you can make what you think become a reality, then where is your power coming from and what are the limits emposed on it? Do you need to group around a 'Shaman', kneeling with arms outstreched to beam energy into crystals? This is nonsense!
What is the size and range of a thought/intent? Does it matter wether you are holding a crystal in your hands or if it's a foot away or a mile? If you are God or Goddess, are you unable to affect crystals that are allready there in abundance right beneath your feet? You don't need a Fake NA Shaman to do this. You are being told to believe one thing and led to act in a way that contradicts these beliefs. You don't need someone to be your focus. Everything you are being told you can read about with more depth on the internet, for no fee.

And also, nobody can give you a totem animal and colour. It has to come to you via SPIRIT if you want to really know. True knowledge doesn't come from going to talks, it comes with some serious effort by communing within.

You are being told that wearing crystals will bring you closer with Earth and form a link where you can send love to the Earth. What would you do if you didn't have crystals? Would this in some way mark you as insufficiently 'connected'? Can't you see how stupid this is? Don't you know your bodies are allready filled with millions of crystals? Do your research!
edit: and the ones we allready have in us are the ones that work best for us if we have any faith in Creator at all.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 01:26:10 am by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #401 on: December 20, 2010, 04:19:44 am »
if these people met a real life spiritual so&so.. they wouldn't know it or believe it. they have an idea in their head of what someone "like that" should be..

lol, yes! you wouldn't even know them walking down the street from a 'normal' person, I imagine.

But Kiesha says she can see the energy and feel it etc, and gives the impression she knows what to do to 'make it right'. That's why her followers need her, because they can't do it themselves. What they are actually doing imo, is sending energy to illusion and trickery. If we want to see this as an entity then it's not one you want to be voting for.

It's amusing that in one of her videos there is a drum behind her with a dragonfly painted on it, which is said to symbolise the ability to see through illusions. It's like a symbolic mockery or joke. Something the dark-side love to do.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 04:26:03 am by Spandex~Atom »

SAMy

« Reply #402 on: December 20, 2010, 04:27:16 am »
Update, here are some of the new videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTzbfByAdSo  Why our 'friend' likes Sweden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9phGyMm3Tc   Don't be fooled by any pretty plastic shamans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m5fvsE_W28   What is it like to be fooled by a plastic shaman?

Offline oneforall

« Reply #403 on: December 20, 2010, 04:27:43 am »
HEY FOLKS OUT THERE, TO BECOME A MEDICINE PERSON THEY DON'T CALL YOU ON THE PHONE.   If you are called to be a *medicine person* it is SPIRIT that calls you directly. 

I wish people would use their BRAINS?/MIND and analyse the truth of what they are being told in relation to what is being done.
If you are The Great I AM and you can make what you think become a reality, then where is your power coming from and what are the limits emposed on it? Do you need to group around a 'Shaman', kneeling with arms outstreched to beam energy into crystals? This is nonsense!
What is the size and range of a thought/intent? Does it matter wether you are holding a crystal in your hands or if it's a foot away or a mile? If you are God or Goddess, are you unable to affect crystals that are allready there in abundance right beneath your feet? You don't need a Fake Shaman to do this. You are being told to believe one thing and led to act in a way that contradicts these beliefs. You don't need someone to be your focus. Everything you are being told you can read about with more depth on the internet, for no fee.

And also, nobody can give you a totem animal and colour. It has to come to you via SPIRIT if you want to really know. True knowledge doesn't come from going to talks, it comes with some serious effort by communing within.

You are being told that wearing crystals will bring you closer with Earth and form a link where you can send love to the Earth. What would you do if you didn't have crystals? Would this in some way mark you as insufficiently 'connected'? Can't you see how stupid this is? Don't you know your bodies are allready filled with millions of crystals? Do your research!

And How!  Meanwhile back at the ranch here is a quote i borrowed from one of the many pages i have been reading and the link since i arrived here which certainly says it all to those who follow blindly from one who most consider a bona-fide "holy man":

"Each student must be encouraged to take responsible measures to confront teachers with unethical aspects of their conduct. If the teacher shows no sign of reform, students should not hesitate to publicize any unethical behavior of which there is irrefutable evidence. This should be done irrespective of other beneficial aspects of his or her work and of one's spiritual commitment to that teacher"
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama (Letter to the Sangha on Western Buddhism)

The link to this article is one that contains many great quotes on this stealing and polluting of NDN spirituality.  I recommend it to everyone as it may serve as good ammunition to this cause.

http://www.lelandra.com/comptarot/tarotindian.htm

And Yes SAMy it seems that my voice is returning and i'm on fire, but you can thank yourself and the others here for providing me with the spark!   :-* Thanks!

Offline Smart Mule

• Administrator
« Reply #404 on: December 20, 2010, 04:29:00 am »
After years of being on this site I still haven't figured out how to post pictures. I've been wanting to post picture of what an area, usually a formally wild and rural area, looks like after it is blasted. Pit and surface mining and the blasting that goes along with has a hugely negative environmental impact. It destroys habitat, messes up water was and water health and just plain posses me off. 'Ethically' mined crystals ARE STILL MINED, quite often in third world countries by indigenous and poor people.  Yes crystals are pretty. I have quite a few myself that I got long before I realized how dreadful the whole process is.