Author Topic: Many Birds Lodge, Michael Borg AKA "Walks the Wind," Joanne Proctor  (Read 75995 times)

Offline AClockworkWhite

Re: "Walks the Wind" & Joanne Proctor
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2015, 04:17:20 am »
Breaks the Wind and wife are endlessly horrible. I went back to the original newspaper articles on this duo and am struck by this bit - Joanne Proctor sprinkling "sage ashes" on people's flower offerings at a massacre memorial.

Breaks the Wind wears diseased looking animal nests on his head and carved skull beads. Joanne sprinkles ash on other people's flowers. Yuck.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/sydney-siege-aftermath-dawson-pilates-instructor-mourns-in-native-american-ceremony-20141219-12aq6a.html
OMG I am mortified, Piff. I am seriously skeeved out right now. This is like White Ego woman running around with that rawhide Jumbotron she beats on with her friends ashes in there. Ashes being thrown around in regards to death/s by whites really trips me out.
I came here for the popcorn and stayed for the slaying of pretenders.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2015, 02:04:33 pm »
Don't the Navajo have this thing about the dead they don't talk about the dead
nor do they have ceremonies plus they use a lot of cedar so strange when these fakes make up stuff
In Spirit

Epiphany

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2015, 02:56:51 pm »
Don't the Navajo have this thing about the dead they don't talk about the dead
nor do they have ceremonies plus they use a lot of cedar so strange when these fakes make up stuff

My thought too.

These are not accurate Navajo practices. These frauds are being so disrespectful and insulting.

Epiphany

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2015, 03:07:11 pm »
Breaks the Wind and wife are endlessly horrible. I went back to the original newspaper articles on this duo and am struck by this bit - Joanne Proctor sprinkling "sage ashes" on people's flower offerings at a massacre memorial.

Breaks the Wind wears diseased looking animal nests on his head and carved skull beads. Joanne sprinkles ash on other people's flowers. Yuck.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/sydney-siege-aftermath-dawson-pilates-instructor-mourns-in-native-american-ceremony-20141219-12aq6a.html
OMG I am mortified, Piff. I am seriously skeeved out right now. This is like White Ego woman running around with that rawhide Jumbotron she beats on with her friends ashes in there. Ashes being thrown around in regards to death/s by whites really trips me out.

Yeah, this use of ash and all their other practices are abhorrent. They and White Ego woman - double yuck. I'm a white lady, almost as old as Breaks the Wind, and even I know better.

I have a visceral reaction to this use of ashes, it is just so wrong on so many levels. I assume they are telling people this use is a Navajo tradition, what an appalling false claim.

Doing a quick survey of various religious practices - I don't see any use of ashes like this traditionally - I see ashes used for repentance and exorcism type of themes, no matter what, it is not okay for Joanne to be sprinkling them on flower offerings at a massacre site. Much less misrepresenting her actions as that of a culture not her own.

Joanne Mary Proctor refers to herself as a "water pourer for the people".

Epiphany

« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2015, 03:17:21 pm »
Breaks the Wind and Joanne Proctor build "medicine circles" at various sacred sites in Australia, this is all kinds of wrong.

Breaks claims past military service:

Our drive from the border to the Lyell Deer Sanctuary was also a day of exploring along nature - scaped mountain roads that were filled with old memories for me; (..)  the town of Cunungra that hosted the Australian Armies Jungle Warfare Training Centre. (good and bad memories there from my life in 'green', lot's of loud noise, loud training staff and even louder hangovers!)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1106779126002846&id=998738110140282

I'm uploading a photo of one of their "pipe carriers".

Aunty Louise Voets, known as "Heartsong" Woman of the People is a Pipe Carrier, acting Grandmother of the Many Birds Hoop. She has walked the Red Road with Uncle Wind since the early 90’s. Aunty Louise will be speaking on behalf of Uncle Wind, featured in the film of the White Buffalo Calf Woman stories and how the Lakota nation received the sacred pipe for their ceremonies, the Canupa!

https://m.facebook.com/oddlywholesome/photos/gm.1636730653207274/1593373254264664/?type=1

Offline debbieredbear

• Global Moderator
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2015, 04:21:44 pm »
OMG! This just keps getting weirder and weirder! Navajos with pipe carriers?? And that voets woman looks like she got her inspirations from a cartoon book. What is wrong with these people? Good grief, I learned more about Navajos from Tony Hillerman novels than this Walking Fart could ever know. And that's not a lot.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2015, 07:07:51 pm »
That photo
Breaks claims past military service:

Our drive from the border to the Lyell Deer Sanctuary ...

I'm uploading a photo of one of their "pipe carriers".

Aunty Louise Voets, known as "Heartsong" Woman of the People is a Pipe Carrier, acting Grandmother of the Many Birds Hoop. She has walked the Red Road with Uncle Wind since the early 90’s. Aunty Louise will be speaking on behalf of Uncle Wind, featured in the film of the White Buffalo Calf Woman stories and how the Lakota nation received the sacred pipe for their ceremonies, the Canupa!

https://m.facebook.com/oddlywholesome/photos/gm.1636730653207274/1593373254264664/?type=1

We have a thread on that Deer Sanctuary. They've had ceremony-sellers there, for their "Cowboys and Indians Parties."

That woman in the photo... that is horrific.  Frauds, taught by frauds, who were taught by frauds, who were taught by some fraud who read a book or two.... Then this horrorshow is what you wind up with.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 07:09:40 pm by Yells At Pretendians »

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2015, 07:13:14 pm »
https://www.stickytickets.com.au/26628/a_journey_on_two_turtles__film_launch.aspx

Tickets page where you can pay to hear these con artists pontificate about stuff they know nothing about:

"The interviews will be revealing many aspects of the Red Road, the Native American spiritual path. It will include teachings about the ceremonies of Sweatlodge, Vision Quest and Sun Dance. Charismatic elders will share the stories of the Prophecy of the Seven Fires, the Meeting of the Condor and the Eagle Prophecy and other stories with wisdom relevant to our times.

"The purpose of this project is to share with a large audience the vitality of the Red Road movement, uniting hundreds of thousand people, including over 250,000 in the Native American Church (NAC) and rapidly developing in South America."

FB Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1629755593904780/
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 07:14:57 pm by Yells At Pretendians »

Epiphany

« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2015, 07:20:59 pm »
Unfortunately the offensiveness only gets more offensive. I practically feel like I should apologize for being the messenger at this point. But these frauds are important to expose. I've uploaded more photos here, this is of Wind and his son, Electron Pony. I've not found a name for Pony either.

Note the red headband, this looks to be a common ingredient in their events.

Joanne Mary Proctor may have the maiden name Proctor, she refers to a Mary Proctor on Facebook as her mother.

Wind has had the cell phone 0432670015 at some point. And they lived or live in Kings Langley, a suburb of Sydney, New South Wales,Australia. All this is public information, Wind has asked people to contact him at this phone number and also to give him a ride from his home with this description.

Epiphany

« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2015, 07:22:19 pm »
More of Electron Pony

Epiphany

« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2015, 07:38:57 pm »
Aunty Louise Voets is also a healer, doncha know. On her Heartsong Centre page she promotes Jamie Sams "Sacred Path Cards", she offers readings using them.

I was told awhile ago that my query concerning Wind's genealogy would be passed on to him, oddly enough, I've not heard back.

Epiphany

« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2015, 11:36:23 pm »
Electron Pony, Michael Walks the Wind's son, is named Ben Rosser. So there is a possibility that Michael is Michael Rosser.

I pieced this together by first noting that Joanne Mary Proctor referred to him on Facebook in the past as Ben. Added that to Ben's talk of his work place, then found a customer feedback letter he had written that included his entire name. Then a friend also working on this found Ben Rosser's Myspace page https://myspace.com/area593

Ben Rosser has a site called "The Knowledge Keepers, a different approach to understanding crystals".

Ben Rosser is a part Navajo, Native American, who has a deep connection to the Sacred, regularly attending traditional ceremony. Ben also has a strong technological connection, beginning software development at the age of twelve, followed by circuit design and electronics development a couple of years later, and through working with these skills over time Ben has developed a very sound understanding of all aspects of computing, all the way through to the development of small scale CPUs and computational systems.

Recent events have seen Ben exposed to a new approach to understanding and working with crystals, especially varieties of Quartz, and has since been developing, testing and simulating a wide range of sound computational theory based around various mechanical and electromagnetic waves combined with the internal structure of crystals.

Ben has a strong belief that the information needs to be provided to those seeking to learn it, in order to give them a more tangible understanding of the uses and application of crystals. Contact Ben at ben@theknowledgekeepers.com

http://theknowledgekeepers.com/index.php/about-us

Offline AClockworkWhite

« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2015, 04:02:05 am »
"...understanding crystals"   ??? Jiiiiminy chrissmass.  It so often comes down to those dang clear rocks. It's kinda aggravating. LOL
I came here for the popcorn and stayed for the slaying of pretenders.

Autumn

« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2015, 11:02:27 am »
Electron Pony, Michael Walks the Wind's son, is named Ben Rosser. So there is a possibility that Michael is Michael Rosser.

I pieced this together by first noting that Joanne Mary Proctor referred to him on Facebook in the past as Ben. Added that to Ben's talk of his work place, then found a customer feedback letter he had written that included his entire name. Then a friend also working on this found Ben Rosser's Myspace page https://myspace.com/area593

Ben Rosser has a site called "The Knowledge Keepers, a different approach to understanding crystals".

Ben Rosser is a part Navajo, Native American, who has a deep connection to the Sacred, regularly attending traditional ceremony. Ben also has a strong technological connection, beginning software development at the age of twelve, followed by circuit design and electronics development a couple of years later, and through working with these skills over time Ben has developed a very sound understanding of all aspects of computing, all the way through to the development of small scale CPUs and computational systems.

Recent events have seen Ben exposed to a new approach to understanding and working with crystals, especially varieties of Quartz, and has since been developing, testing and simulating a wide range of sound computational theory based around various mechanical and electromagnetic waves combined with the internal structure of crystals.

Ben has a strong belief that the information needs to be provided to those seeking to learn it, in order to give them a more tangible understanding of the uses and application of crystals. Contact Ben at ben@theknowledgekeepers.com

http://theknowledgekeepers.com/index.php/about-us

Thanks, Piff, it is amazing how you find this stuff.

I gotta tell you, Ben, if your father is not Navajo, that makes you NOT NAVAJO -- got it?  NOT NAVAJO!!  What in the heck is wrong with being just plain Australian?  Is it some kind of disease or something?  But maybe it is not profitable being just an Australian.

And any Australians out there reading this who are followers of Wind, just look at the guy.  He is killing himself with his sweat lodges using plastic tarps and chemically treated wood and that is what is in store for you!

And the crystal thingy.  I suspect some Little Grandmother influence there, but so far on his website which is under construction he does not talk about saving the world by planting crystals infused with love back into the earth -- when the crystals have already been ripped out of the earth -- where they should have stayed in the first place!

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2015, 02:50:39 pm »
This is so bad two white guys pretending to be Navajo that look like something out of this world.
Then put different culture together that are so far from Navajo belief system.  :o
In Spirit