General > Welcome & News

"Vandals admit muffin-crystal-thingie assault at Serpent Mound"

<< < (6/6)

Epiphany:
Actually, I got lost here, this is not the right thread. Grondine, how about we move to the thread Diana started with your name on it?

Epiphany:
For Grondine focus http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4651.0

earthw7:
i have alway said that NAFPS is not about blood quantum but when it comes to people making claims that are
not true about native blood which we see on this site over and over again.
So then i would ask
"Are you in enrolled into a tribal Nation",
"Who are your witness from the Tribal nation that speaks for you"
"who are your grandparent"
"Where did you grow up"
all of these questions we ask each other when we meet people that are Native,or claim to be,
Indian county is small so we either know or heard of a person from a different nation,
i sit here on my reservation just shaking my head at some of the things posted,
why would someone wants so bad to be us that they would lie, i get so many request out of
Ohio with these claims and so far all i have found was the family lie. it is a shame :-[

Autumn:
Serpent Mound continues to be an area drawn to people intent on doing damage:

--- Quote ---The Adams County Sheriff’s Office is investigating property damage that occurred over the Fourth of July weekend at Serpent Mound off state Route 73.

Serpent Mound is an internationally known National Historic Landmark built by the ancient cultures of Ohio.

Park Manager Tim Goodwin told The Highland County Press on Sunday, July 5 that sometime between 7:30 p.m. Saturday, July 4 and 8:45 a.m. Sunday, July 5, someone drove a vehicle – possibly a pickup truck – over a burial mound and through a wooded area that is off limits to cars and trucks.

“It looks like someone was ‘joy-riding’ Saturday night,” Goodwin said. “There’s no permanent damage. It will take some work to restore everything.”
--- End quote ---

http://www.highlandcountypress.com/main.asp?TypeID=1&ArticleID=28368&SectionID=2&SubSectionID=73&Page=2

Sparks:

--- Quote from: Autumn on July 08, 2015, 02:28:33 pm ---Serpent Mound continues to be an area drawn to people intent on doing damage …
--- End quote ---

Yet another kind of vandalism. Long article with several videos and related links:

https://eu.chillicothegazette.com/story/news/2020/12/21/christian-prayer-group-and-native-americans-face-off-serpent-mound/3992503001/

--- Quote ---Christian prayer group and Native Americans face off at Ohio's Serpent Mound
CAMERON KNIGHT | CINCINNATI ENQUIRER
Deputies were called Sunday when a Christian prayer group and Native Americans faced off Sunday at the Great Serpent Mound, the Native American national historic site in southern Ohio.

The Native American leader who was there says they were trying to protect a sacred site that belonged to their ancestors.

The leader of the prayer group says the mound is a place where dark energy is released into the world.

"I'm not calling the Indians dark," Dave Daubenmire told The Enquirer. "This has nothing to do with the Indians."

Daubenmire leads Pass the Salt Ministries out of Hebron, Ohio, about a two-hour drive from the snake-shaped mound which could have been built as long ago as 320 BC.

Led by Daubenmire, the group was there on the Winter Solstice "praying down (the) Satanic serpent mounds," according to the group's YouTube video recording the event titled "PAGANS TRY TO PREVENT PRAYER."
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version