Author Topic: Info on Barbara Hand Clow  (Read 11368 times)

dualbuster

Info on Barbara Hand Clow
« on: May 28, 2010, 02:43:52 am »
Hi, I did a search on Barbara Hand Clow and nothing came up. I was wondering what people here think of this woman who claims to channel entities from the "Plaedies" (sp?). She claims to have Cherokee blood in her and that she was trained since a child to practice healing and other Native practices. She seems to me to be sincere (or well-meaning), but some of her material is a tad...hokey.  :-\

Thoughts?

Re: Info on Barbara Hand Clow
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 03:42:02 am »
Well, apparently this is her site: www.handclow2012.com/

Here's a small bit from her site:

"The end date of the Mayan Calendar-2011/2012-approaches Earth like a strange attractor in the sky. It heralds the completion of the Nine Underworlds as described by the Swedish biologist, Carl Johan Calleman, and the alignment of our solar system with the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. We feel great excitement in our bodies as our hearts open; we are being flooded by divine energy. Also, many of us feel over-energized, ungrounded, and disoriented by living during the last stages of time acceleration; such a convergence has never happened on Earth before. Since 1995, Barbara Hand Clow has been teaching "Journeys Through Nine Dimensions" led by the Pleiadians-star beings from the Pleiades-with her partner Gerry Clow. "

It's a lot of mind food and feel good -  

To me, that targets people who have a hole of needing to feel a belonging to something.. it targets people looking for happiness
and acceptance and being special.

Although, they may believe all this stuff, believing in something doesn't make it true.

P.S.  Perhaps the disorientation they have has to do with a slight delusion?  ;D
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 03:46:40 am by critter »
press the little black on silver arrow Music, 1) Bob Pietkivitch Buddha Feet http://www.4shared.com/file/114179563/3697e436/BuddhaFeet.html

dualbuster

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 05:14:23 am »
That's very possible Critter. I did read one of her books (The Mayan Code) and some of the stuff she says makes great sense and other stuff is just completely off the wall. Whatever, just another one to take with a few grains of spice!

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 02:56:30 pm »
I'm amazed that anyone could find anything sensible in what she says. I haven't read so much gibberish in such few words since, oh, the last time I read another nut going on about 2012.

----------------
http://www.handclow2012.com/astroflash.htm
AstroFlash!

....Meanwhile, the Elite (powers-that-be that control the world) debunk astrology while using it as a tool to predict human behavior to perpetrate their power games. This site observes how some global political powers use astrology to stay one step ahead of the people.

....My recent book Catastrophobia (2001) theorizes that we are afflicted with a crippling, species-level, post-traumatic stress syndrome that I call "catastrophobia". 

....Uranus rules cultural transformations, and by its foundation chart, the United States is very influenced by Uranus. Now that we are moving into the Age of Aquarius, which Uranus rules, the USA is poised to become the global empire. AstroFlash! incorporates the birth chart of the USA in 1776, which is in the Methodology which follows. The ancients discovered they could assess politics realm by examining the conjunctions of Jupiter and Saturn every twenty years-the Trigons. The current Elite, the "Bushites", seized the agenda of the recent May 2000 Trigon. This has enabled them to run the show during the Galactic Underworld, so this site examines their obvious use of astrology. It offers advice on how individuals can get out of the way, as the so-called "leaders" create mass-trauma events, such a 9/11. These things are done because they stimulate catastrophobia and fear.

....I suggest you cancel Santa Claus during the Winter Solstice and spend three months reflecting on what you've created during the year.

....This great T-square heralds a great crisis in consciousness that can shake up dysfunctional systems. The Galactic Underworld time acceleration (1999-2011) has been exposing many of the abusive systems that have been used to manipulate people, such as medicine-for-profit.

....Regarding my own research in Alchemy of Nine Dimensions, we are about to realize that our species cannot rape the second dimension in order to control the third.

Some very big ideas are expressed in the Taurus New Moon chart, so let's dig into the astrology and ferret them out. The square from Neptune/Chiron to the New Moon boldly announces that our deepest layers of wounding are going to hit us right in the face.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 03:16:55 pm »
OH MY GOD another quack coming out of the wood work
what is a so called cherokee talking about the Mayan.

This people are so far from any Native culture is funny
In Spirit

Offline Sparks

Re: Info on Barbara Hand Clow (and Gerry Clow)
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2019, 08:48:41 pm »
Well, apparently this is her site: www.handclow2012.com/ Here's a small bit from her site:

I'm amazed that anyone could find anything sensible in what she says. I haven't read so much gibberish in such few words since, oh, the last time I read another nut going on about 2012. … http://www.handclow2012.com/astroflash.htm

Good thing you both posted quotes, since all that stuff is longe since gone from that site.

For comparative purposes (and as educatedindian has done hundreds of times) I will quote all of what's now on the first page. (I will expect many changes this or next year …)

Welcome!
The Mayan Calendar finished its evolutionary push in 2011/12, and then during 2012-2015 we lived through seven squares between transformative Uranus in Aries and revolutionary Pluto in Capricorn. [See articles in “Articles” section.] This tense squaring energy still creates mind-bending chaos in our world, and you may wonder whether you can survive! However, at the same time we are being flooded with advanced spiritual knowledge that is moving us into unity with the divine mind! The good news is: the current astrology cycles suggest we will make it.

As a result of these extraordinary times, Barbara Hand Clow has created the Revelations trilogy—a series of three novels—to tell the story of our evolutionary critical leap from 2011-2020. Her heroic characters access the divine mind and take you, the reader, along with them. The first book, Revelations of the Ruby Crystal, came out in 2015, and the second one—Revelations of the Aquarian Age—will be released in February 2018. Her characters show how each one of us can make this leap, and they are fun and very inspiring. Since reading is one of the most potent forms of meditation we have, consider treating yourself to a journey with these books taking you out of the chaos into beauty and awakening.

2018-2020: Time to Get Real!
During 2011 through 2017, many of us have wondered whether there will be a future, a classic crisis of faith. Yet, thankfully, astrology during 2018-2020 indicates we will find solutions for our great difficulties. Uranus and Pluto in a wide square still remind us of the need for the great changes we felt from the Uranus/Pluto conjunctions during the wild 1960s, themes that moved into crisis mode during the Uranus-Pluto Squares 2012 through 2015. The conjunctions and squares have done their work, and at this point in time, many people realize we are destroying Earth’s ecology. Saturn will be in Capricorn 2018 through 2020 when new structures and discipline will emerge. Then Saturn comes to Pluto in January 2020 when new revolutionary systems will replace outmoded ones with a vengeance. Uranus has been in Aries since 2011, resulting in a seven-year jittery phase of chaotic change, yet in May 2018, Uranus moves into grounded, get-real Taurus until 2025 to inspire the building of a whole new world. In May 2018, Chiron, the healing maestro, moves out of mystical Pisces and slams into Aries, which will trigger waves of healing. Barbara’s characters in the Revelations trilogy all struggle with these great forces as they discover new ways to handle heightened reality.

Cosmic Light Reaches Earth in 2020
Every twenty years when Saturn conjoins Jupiter in the sky, a new twenty-year political cycle begins. The Roman Empire ran their systems by this cycle for 900 years. The previous conjunction was in May 2000 when George W. Bush got into power and lit the Middle Eastern fuse. Miraculously, at the exact moment of the Winter Solstice December 21, 2020, Jupiter conjoins Saturn in zero degrees Aquarius trine the Pleiades, the dawning of the Aquarian Age.

The Purpose of this Website
Barbara Hand Clow and Gerry Clow have been working together since the early 1980s when they owned and ran Bear & Company. They are both Aquarians and feel the coming Age deeply. This site has information about a wide range of products and books they have created to assist your personal transformation. Barbara and Gerry taught Pleiadian Agenda Activations since the 1990s. These activations were the most original and alchemical part of their work, and there is a detailed description of how any one of you can do activations and be in contact with them.  Gerry offers information about Transformative Healing as well as how to reach him.  Barbara’s non-fiction books on astrology, healing, alchemy, past-life therapy, and the Mayan Calendar are still available and are all very relevant because they were always way ahead of their times.  Please take time to enjoy the Revelations trilogy, a Pleiadian romp with great characters in Rome and Tuscany: Simon and Sarah, Armando and Jennifer, Claudia and Lorenzo, and their enlightened parents. Treat yourself to this fun way to absorb advanced spiritual knowledge via contemporary novels from a teacher from the Pleiades. Many blessings to you all!