Author Topic: new member greeting: 04-2106-johanna  (Read 6729 times)

Offline 04-2106-johanna

new member greeting: 04-2106-johanna
« on: January 06, 2010, 03:27:19 pm »
hello everyone;
i am johanna maynard and i live in chadron, nebraska; which borders the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, in south dakota. 04-2106 is my enrollment number from pueblo of laguna.  I am only here by request from Cante Tenze; members of the Sioux Nation Treaty Council, Oglala Sioux Tribe Tribal Council member, and other men and women who knows floyd hand personally.  i am not here to slander, everything i have can be backed up through legal documentation and personal references.

My concern is that of this webite; to find out who is who, and premote accountability.  I was Anne C. Cook before i had a legal name change in oglala sioux tribal court in 2003.  I did this in hopes i could find my biological father and sister.  When the sweatlodge incident happened in arizona i found it very saddening.  When i found out floyd was behind a court filing i knew he was still out there doing his thing.
I want him to stop bringing negative attention to our way of life through our ceremonies.  I want him to be held accountable for his actions of exploiting people and telling women they have to get undressed for a healing ceremony. Also, there are real medicine men from Pine Ridge. My lesson was a hard one, i didn't give up. I do have credible sources and witnesses as to floyds activities and character.  I have always heard that murders cannot carry a pipe, I am trying to understand why this does not apply to floyd. I want to sit down with him and publically discuss why he drugged and rapped me. Thank you all, Johanna

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: new member greeting: 04-2106-johanna
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 06:53:06 pm »
Welcome, Johanna.

I spent some time on the phone yesterday and confirmed that yes, the sexual assault charge from the incident in 1996 is on record with the police in St. Paul, MN. 

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 06:43:14 pm »
welcome I am from up here on Standing Rock,
we all know that we have enrolled member who do bad things :-[
and get people to follow them. We see it in the names that come out
in the news, they all want the world to think that they have done something
great but we know the truth
In Spirit

Offline donnabluebird

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 09:57:29 am »
hello johanna, I hope you got my last message, I am new at this computer half the time, I accidentally find  what I am looking for. I am rewriting another message in case you didn't get the last one, my name is Donna Blue Bird use to be hand, floyd hand is my half brother as of this writing, I DISOWN HIM, I too am a victim of rape and know to well, I admire your courage to stand up against this MONSTER, I too am standing up to him, he has a habit of imtimiding people, which, he tried on me and it didn't work, so he got a restraining order, I was able to get on floyd hand and his wife natalie website and copy it, I have made reports to social security, attorney general, bureau of indian affairs,division of criminal investigation unit in south dakota I obtain a lawyer, he has been using the people of Pine ridge to get money HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED Donna Blue Bird