Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1149573 times)

Offline czech

Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #210 on: December 13, 2010, 12:03:45 pm »
If I get a response from Kiesha I'll put it here.
Thank you, Ashla, I will be very curious if she does respond, and how!

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #211 on: December 13, 2010, 06:30:53 pm »
Just found a photo on her FB-site where she is doing a ceremony with the sacred Channupa.
I hadn´t seen that before. I´ve had the honour of meeting many bundlekeepers among the Lakotas and also the Siksikas - but I´ve never met ONE who would pose with the Channupa like that, letting people take photos during a ceremony.
Most traditionalists would find it highly inappropriate, even dangerous.

Again, playing around with these objects as if they were toys makes me feel extremely uneasy. It is not just about exploitation, fraud and racism (as if that wouldn´t be enough!!) it is about SO much more....

Offline Superdog

« Reply #212 on: December 13, 2010, 07:01:59 pm »
Just found a photo on her FB-site where she is doing a ceremony with the sacred Channupa.
I hadn´t seen that before. I´ve had the honour of meeting many bundlekeepers among the Lakotas and also the Siksikas - but I´ve never met ONE who would pose with the Channupa like that, letting people take photos during a ceremony.
Most traditionalists would find it highly inappropriate, even dangerous.

Again, playing around with these objects as if they were toys makes me feel extremely uneasy. It is not just about exploitation, fraud and racism (as if that wouldn´t be enough!!) it is about SO much more....

Your right.  Her photos are some of the biggest evidence of her lack of knowledge and respect.  She is also dressed like a man in several of them.  Not that she noticed or anything..

Superdog

Offline Peasant

« Reply #213 on: December 13, 2010, 09:29:39 pm »
I'm also willing to do translations if you need them, Ashla. Just let me know.

http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/news-and-urgent-messages/advice-of-crystal-usage-now.html
Kiehsa - Little Grandmothers  Urgent Advive - to use QUARTS - Crystals  NOW:
Mother Earth is awakening.. much is being done in the coming days.. and we Must unite each other in love and to Gaia Beloved Mother.. this is important dear family and i will write extensively on this very soon.. but please.. gather yourselves a piece of quarts crystal and wear it around your neck.. IT is time to reconnect ourselves to Mother..
A small piece of quarts crystal on a simple leather twine or another natural necklace.. it doesn't have to be big.. it can be small.. place it around your neck.. place them on your children.. on your loved ones.. The energy of Mother is bei...ng reclaimed by the loving human being and her crystals, her heart and her link to our own energy is being renewed... this is more important than i can express here.. but do this my family.. and wear it day and night.. There will be more explained at a later date.. but it is time for us to do this now not later.. gather together yourselves and wear once again the crystals that unite us with the Mother Energy of our planet..
Before you place them around your neck hold the crystal in your hands and pray with all of your heart.. all of your goodness all of your Great I AM to connect us the human race in love to the crystals of Mother Earth and Her love, her intentions and Her conciousness! In love wear a bit of sacred mother around your neck.. so that as the crystals are awoken on planet earth this energy will link to you... and we become united as we once were during the days of Atlantis when Mother Earth and Her children were ONE!

Please spread this info to those you love.. Let every member of the Tribe of Many Colors here my words and connect to one another and Mother with a small peice of quarts...
just also to clarify kiesha just posted this on her page the type of quartz ?

A clear quarts crystal.. just clear quarts... and yes please share this info.. the children of men will once again remember who they are and stand... to defend their mother and themselves threw love... we are the ones we have been waiting for and the time is upon us to unite with Mother Gaia again.. let our hearts beat as one.. Clear quartz is what is needed!!l

I wonder what will happen to the people who don't wear any quartz... Will they die as a result of not being upgraded with the sacred Mother Earth Atlantis Crystal energy?  ::) or won't they go through intergalactic ascension in 2012, and as a result, be of an inferior race, compared to the highly evolved Tribesmen and Tribeswomen?  ??

I haven't looked much but as far as i can tell she is the only person in her... line of work, that's telling her followers to wear crystals. The word CULT seems to be written all over this...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 09:51:27 pm by Crescent »

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #214 on: December 13, 2010, 10:27:19 pm »
I haven't looked much but as far as i can tell she is the only person in her... line of work, that's telling her followers to wear crystals. The word CULT is all over this.

She is VERY good, I must give her that. Like having a manual on how to build a cult. Everyone has the same sign/symbol/secret password etc. to show you "belong". And they have to get them NOW. It´s urgent!! Notice the rush?? Don´t give people time to think or discuss between them. Build up the fear, the fear of missing out, being left behind. This is a test from Kiesha´s side to see how much control she has over her disciples. An order and a pretty harsh one embedded in cottonwool so that people won´t notice.....It MIGHT be the first sign that she feels the pressure of being questioned. She really needs to get her troops together, making sure they stay with her.

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #215 on: December 13, 2010, 10:55:42 pm »
I went to Kiesha Crowther's website and read her responses to people calling her out on her lies. And so this is the response that I have sent to her through her web site.

I'm sorry Kiesha. I grew up on the Flathead reserve. All of my family are scattered every where there. I have them from Arlee all the way to Polson, going east to west, and no one knows of you. I have spoken with tribal elders who have no idea who you are. At pow wow, I asked around to see if you were made a shaman over our reserve and our people. I had people laugh in my face.

This is something you'll not be able to clear up in a paragraph or two on your web site. The reason I and others have called you out as a fraud, is because you are stealing from sacred teachings and new age-ing it up. You are combining the ancient teachings with teachings about skulls and the I AM consciousness from the St. Germaine teachings which has nothing at all to do with our culture or beliefs. Worst of all, YOU ARE CHARGING people to teach them falsehoods. The ceremonies are not for sale. You are spitting on my people and the memory of my ancestors. Until I take my last breath on mother earth, I'll not stop speaking out against you until you cease from using my culture and making money off of us. You are lying to everyone. That is why you travel into other countries to give teachings. You go to these spiritually starved people who are dying for an indian experience and you are spoon feeding it to them with big doses of new age quackery. You are as dangerous as the man who ran the sweats in Arizona, the ones those people died in who were desperate for vision. There is NO ONE from the Flathead who has stood up to say YES Kiesha Crowther is shaman over us. You need to stop this, because it will catch up to you and you will have to face the elders here. You cannot keep running in other countries telling these lies. If you are being honest, then let us all see pictures of you with the elders who made you a shaman. You are dishonest and everyone sees this. If you were telling the truth you would have provided names, and proof and these people would stand up with you. Remember White Ego woman? Look her up  on youtube. This is what is going to happen to you. Your dynasty of lies and usury will be coming to an end because the people will start showing up at your teachings to tell the truth about you. Remember, OUR CEREMONIES are not for sale.

Thank you, Ashla. Direct testimony from your community (and from the other Nations Crowther falsely claims connections to) is one of our most important ways of counteracting the lies of Crowther and similar frauds.

Yesterday I spent some time looking around the forums where her supporters post. It was very disorienting. I don't understand how they can be so gullible, so clueless, so dismissive of reality. Well, I've spent time thinking about their psychology, so I guess I sort of understand it, but I find it sad and hard to accept.

What Crowther's supporters don't seem to understand is that NDN Country is a tiny place. It's not six degrees of separation, it's more like two. Anyone can find almost anyone with one or two phone calls.

And yes, just like the grannies and grandpas of Europeans, "Native American Elders" have phones.

I realize the European newagers don't know this, but they need to understand: to our NDN members (and even to those of us who are non-NDN but have friends and family in NDN country) "Native American Elders" who live among their people, speak their languages, and know the ancient ceremonies are not some mysterious, mythical creatures. We're not talking about UFO's, Bigfoot and Unicorns;  we're talking about our friends and families. "The Native American Elders" are not mythical, hidden, secret beings: they are the brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, grannies and grandpas of people we hang out with every day. The friends and families of the Elders are not just giving their personal, isolated opinions; we know who they are and they are accountable to their Elders for their words. Though many people choose to post here anonymously, we do know who most of our members are.

I wish the people on those forums would put down the Lynn Andrews and Castaneda books and realize that you can't fool NDNs who are part of their communities and cultures. The Elders Crowther and her ilk try to exploit are living human beings who a number of our members have on speed dial.

So the only way Crowther can get away with this is if the non-NDNs are so racist and selfish as to ignore what Indigenous people are saying.

Next up, I'll be putting together a youtube about her, and spreading it as far as it will go. I have been very busy with my family recently, and so I will start to work on this and hopefully be done by the new year.

I think this is an excellent idea. Go for it! Please keep us informed, and just give a shout if we can help in any way.  :)

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #216 on: December 14, 2010, 01:21:57 am »
Thank you Ashla.
I'm also willing to help if there is something I can do towards making the video and spreading the truth about this.
I have a little graphic-design experience, but not any experience in making videos. If it's something that can be 'photoshopped' I will do my best. I'm open to private messages.

Important, please read:

Official Statement from Salish Elders Regarding Kiesha Crowther
(click on link above this quote box to read in full) 

I'm sorry Kiesha. I grew up on the Flathead reserve. All of my family are scattered every where there. I have them from Arlee all the way to Polson, going east to west, and no one knows of you. I have spoken with tribal elders who have no idea who you are. At pow wow, I asked around to see if you were made a shaman over our reserve and our people. I had people laugh in my face...............(click link above this quote box read in full)

« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 09:43:19 pm by Spandex~Atom »

Offline Spandex~Atom

« Reply #217 on: December 14, 2010, 02:32:23 am »
I'm not against wearing crystals and have been known to carry them myself because I've always loved them since a child, but this is not a good development in the way it has been initiated.

This is more insidious than her members are going to be willing to acknowledge. I would like to ask them some questions:

If you go to a shop selling crystals and ask your 'Great I AM' to guide you to the right crystal for you, and it isn't a clear quartz crystal, would you wear it instead or does Kiesha's URGENT MESSAGE take precedence to your inner knowing? Is your inner knowing telling you to follow Kiesha's inner knowing above your own?

When you wear it does it give you the feeling of being connected to a special group of people? Be honest about this, if you call them family they are special aren't they? What I'm saying is, is this, in your mind a symbol of your bond to each other as a member of The Tribe Of Many Colours.............who's Shaman is Little Grandmother? Isn't it also a symbol of 'belonging' and group identity?

Now be honest with yourself, is there no 'little' connection to this little crystal and 'little grandmother' as your 'authority'? Anyone of you with any sense who is truly listening to their heart knows what I'm talking about here, but if you don't you need to learn about something that can be referred to as 'cording', 'aka threads', etheric threads', strands etc. They create a network or 'web' along which energy runs, and your thoughts are very important in that respect. So how is your little crystal set up? Who really gave it it's place? Where is the energy going?

Please wake up!

Do you think the Creator needs you to wear a crystal to save the planet?

What if you don't really want to wear a crystal?
Will this in some way mark you as not fulfilling your mission, or make you feel like you don't really 'fit in' ?

Does it give a sense of 'Us' and 'Them' ?

This is cult-like thinking and programming.

(I wonder if Kiesha will be selling clear quartz pendants or crystals which have been specially 'tuned' or 'dedicated' or whatever on a nice chain or 'cord', in the near future, lol)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 02:44:07 am by Spandex~Atom »

Offline nemesis

« Reply #218 on: December 14, 2010, 09:18:11 am »
It is great to have Ashla here to put across the concerns of her people.

Even then I doubt that Crowther's followers will pay too much attention, they seem to be enchanted by a dream from which they do not wish to wake.

I found this recent video on youtube, apologies if it has been posted before, I searched for the link and nothing came up.  It is an interview with Crowther in Slovenia and it was uploaded a week ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MMYq41niQw

The youtube channel has a mix of UFO and aliens videos with biblical prophecies and crowther's videos.

Offline Saga

« Reply #219 on: December 14, 2010, 11:49:38 am »
Do you think the Creator needs you to wear a crystal to save the planet?

What if you don't really want to wear a crystal?
Will this in some way mark you as not fulfilling your mission, or make you feel like you don't really 'fit in' ?

Does it give a sense of 'Us' and 'Them' ?

This is cult-like thinking and programming.

I have to say that I almost gave up with wearing my own quartz crystal, lol. :) Anyway, what I want to comment is... If we are supposed to be here to "balance" the earth and heal it, why would anyone suggest everyone to wear crystals to be part of something, huge spike in selling them means lots and lots of destroying the natural crystal formations on earth. :p And, since I happen to believe in some sort of stone/crystal "vibrations", I'd like to comment that the clear quartz, even if it is kind of a multipurpose crystal, is a bit too sharp to some people and makes them feel uncomfortable, I know it from myself when I am not "ready" for it. I tend to sense some sort of earth energies. Natural stones picked up from the ground or shore tend to work for everyone tho, especially the local stones, does good for "inner child" and all too, to look for the right one. :p Also, connecting to earth... Just go outside and touch it, or touch a tree. :p

And yes, there is a scent of group consciousness rising in this. Very much so. And the ego rising too... "I can command huge amounts of people... wohoo, yay me, I am the GREAT I AM." :p And again, the urgent message is in the form that it is very uncomfortable to let it undone, if taking all the teachings word to word.

Think I'll put the link in these forums to my blog too.

(Edit, deleted the egypt "event" link, since it is already discussed on page 15... Advertised a lot in fb and the "tribes" own site, I hear.)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 01:37:40 pm by Saga »

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #220 on: December 14, 2010, 01:06:50 pm »
Next up, I'll be putting together a youtube about her, and spreading it as far as it will go. I have been very busy with my family recently, and so I will start to work on this and hopefully be done by the new year.

I really want to see this as well Ashla. Have you thought about starting a facebook page or blog about Crowther? It would be a greaty way to spread the word, post messages from elders and other Salish and other NDNs, and all her critics, pointing to every bit of nonsense she's claimed. Having it run by a Salish would be ideal.

Perhaps the best title for such a site would be KieshaCrowtherIsNOTaNativeElder or KieshaCrowtherIsNOTaSalish, or KieshaCrowtherWatch or KieshaCrowtherFraud.

And you already have several people willing to do translations for you so the naive Europeans over there listening to her get the message.

SAMy

« Reply #221 on: December 15, 2010, 10:24:44 pm »

Offline Peasant

« Reply #222 on: December 15, 2010, 10:40:38 pm »
FYI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpEsnJ39Y9k

SAMy

OMG i've never laughed so hard about anything related to this stuff. I suppose you made these videos? Good job  ;D

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #223 on: December 15, 2010, 11:29:22 pm »
There are a number of good videos about Crowther on that channel, and some other videos about cultural misappropriation in general. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShamansAndMessiahs

Offline Laurel

« Reply #224 on: December 15, 2010, 11:43:54 pm »
Oh, these are good! I subscribed.