Author Topic: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"  (Read 1150328 times)

Epiphany

Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #1215 on: August 06, 2013, 12:51:20 am »
We should listen to Betsey cause she noted that both Lady Di and Kate wore polka dotted dresses after the births of their royal babies. Betsey is psychic like that.  ;) We need her to notice things like this.

http://www.betseylewis.com/Royal_Baby_Astrology.html

Although my prediction of the royal baby's name was wrong, I find it interesting that my new fictional book is titled, Alexander Phoenix and The Seven Sacred Virtues. He was named George Alexander Louis.

So she managed to make being wrong somehow being right, in order to sell books.

As for Kiesha, I wonder if she ever finds herself at a loss, if she ever runs out of stories momentarily to tell. Looking over this transcript of she and Betsey talking - Kiesha's b.s. is endless. Though it looks like it is all drawn from the usual new age well.

At age 30 unbeknown to me I received a phone call from a Native American elder saying that I was being watched since childhood and knew that I would take upon me the name of Little Grandmother.

They're just matter of fact that there are spirals in the sky. The energies are coming through. Large bolts of energy from the universe is being sent to our human planet to help us digest bits of energy to help us get ready for the big bolt of energy which is coming. And while this happens, the energy on the planet will be very high. They are sending help, we are getting help, energy is coming. As that energy rises, those with very low energy and I'm talking of those not just who are in limbo and not those of us who are already coming from a heart place and trying to live from the highest place but those who have low energy, who are doing things that go against human law, who go against the heart law. They will not be able to survive the energy that is coming and this is how the world will be cleansed.

Underneath the Sphinx is a great library and I know for a fact because there are pictures, there is real video, the government is extracting what is under the Sphinx right now. They are doing it under the cover of night but it is happening.

http://littlegrandmother.net/Radio_Transcript_0T78.html

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
Re: Re: Kiesha Crowther - "Little Grandmother"
« Reply #1216 on: August 06, 2013, 02:36:04 pm »
As that energy rises, those with very low energy and I'm talking of those not just who are in limbo and not those of us who are already coming from a heart place and trying to live from the highest place but those who have low energy, who are doing things that go against human law, who go against the heart law. They will not be able to survive the energy that is coming and this is how the world will be cleansed.

http://littlegrandmother.net/Radio_Transcript_0T78.html

Bear in mind this "low energy" "low vibration" "dark energy" slur is how she's described her critics - most notably, NDNs. This sounds like she's praying for genocide.

Classic  cult tactics: demonize the critics, then scare followers with the idea of some kind of oncoming apocalypse, which they will only survive if they join the cult leader and stay in the fold.

Autumn

« Reply #1217 on: August 06, 2013, 04:00:43 pm »
Piff, I have often wondered with Betsey and Kiesha, who is feeding information to who, since they seem to shadow each other in the bs they spout.

"Fictional" is the key word here:

Although my prediction of the royal baby's name was wrong, I find it interesting that my new fictional book is titled, Alexander Phoenix and The Seven Sacred Virtues. He was named George Alexander Louis.

Yes, we need Betsey to tell us things.   :-\ :-\

I also noticed that currently Betsey has DragonflyDimensionsPublishing.com as her website designer.  Previously to this, LG had Dragonfly Dimensions listed as her website designer (which previous to that, and currently, said Betsey Lewis website designer), but I guess Betsey never left LG after all, since Dragonfly Dimensions Publishing is set up as a publisher of Betsey's books. 

I must admit I sort of get a kick out of listening to the absurd things LG comes up with.  She had talked about the people with the "dark energies" and that those people (me apparently) would not survive the new energies coming to our planet, but she is the one who was in intensive care at the end of 2012 (at least, according to her)!

I also heard her say once in an interview that she had been thinking about it and she had decided that the strange noises that had been reported around the planet were not coming from inside the earth as she had previously thought, but these noises were as a result of the huge bursts of energy that were being directed at our planet.  She apparently does not know much about how far sound can travel!

No, you are right, Piff, she never "finds herself at a loss" and people just keep paying her to come up with her drivel, which is truly sad.   :'( :'( :'(

Offline Shasta RB

« Reply #1218 on: August 17, 2013, 03:37:11 pm »
I would like to share this article on New Age frauds in regards to the hoax of the 2012 prophecy. It includes Keisha Crowther in it.

This is a lengthy article if you have time to read.

http://prophecyfail2012.blogspot.com/

Offline Lodro

« Reply #1219 on: October 04, 2013, 06:19:09 pm »
Meanwhile, Little Grandmother has surfaced in a big way in The Netherlands. Very much in love with Joyce, it seems, and traveling all over Europe to conduct ceremonies with crystals....She now lives in Maastricht. She's into healing Alzheimer's disease now, hoping to share her "breakthrew" with the world.

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #1220 on: November 06, 2013, 10:25:55 pm »
http://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/01/little-grandmother-faces-stiff-challenge/ OMG......lol this is a few yrs old but check out the article and the comments hahahahha

Autumn

« Reply #1221 on: November 07, 2013, 01:41:46 am »
http://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/01/little-grandmother-faces-stiff-challenge/ OMG......lol this is a few yrs old but check out the article and the comments hahahahha

That is pretty funny and he just doesn't seem to get it (IMHO).  But then he is a "Starseed," so I guess they see things differently from mere mortals.

Steve is apparently from Arcturus and has lived on Earth just a few lifetimes: to serve as a priest in Atlantis, to serve as a soldier, to formulate mathematical principles, to found a religious order, and to help with the development of printing. This lifetime he works as a writer serving Archangel Michael and the Divine Mother.

http://goldenageofgaia.com/about/

And he is still an apologist for LG.  Here is a comment from February 2013:

Little Grandmother has moved to the Netherlands and is offering her first event of the year in Utrecht. Yes, I’m very much aware of the resistance she evoked perhaps two years ago. I don’t agree with it.

I also feel that she has listened to her critics and considerately adjusted her way of working to see to their sensitivities. I hope she’s now allowed to get on with her mission without further controversy.
(bolding mine)

http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/02/little-grandmother-settles-in-the-netherlands/

I wonder what "mission" that would be?  I suspect it has something to do with $$$$

Offline milehighsalute

« Reply #1222 on: November 07, 2013, 10:00:35 pm »
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1302242/pg1 4 pages on her.....nothing we hadnt heard before...especially last 2 pages....a buncha apologists pretty much insinuating we have no business telling her what to do, and that little grandmother is actually doing us a favor........they never see do they?

Offline tsalagi43

« Reply #1223 on: November 24, 2013, 09:03:14 am »
No, they always feel justified in their theft, not realizing they are perpetuating the theft that has been taking place against us since 1492.
I wrote to the people in Phoenix who were holding her last hoopla there, and I got no fewer than FOUR e-mails chastising me, and telling me that Russell Means supported her and what she is doing!  This is AFTER Russell had passed away!  I tried to contact Pearl Means, to no avail, to let her know these charlatans were using her late husband as a means to advocate for a fraud!

Autumn

« Reply #1224 on: December 08, 2013, 10:24:31 pm »
LG recently met with Don Alejandro, but he appears to have gotten a lot younger (wonder why he would have been in Holland?):  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1492324284325557.1073741838.1483412025216783&type=1

Also, she helped prepare cold sandwiches in honor of Thanksgiving to deliver to the homeless, but she refers to the sandwiches as "hot food":

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1488903148001004.1073741836.1483412025216783&type=1
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1488903694667616&set=a.1488903148001004.1073741836.1483412025216783&type=3&theater

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1225 on: December 09, 2013, 12:04:25 am »
LG recently met with Don Alejandro, but he appears to have gotten a lot younger (wonder why he would have been in Holland?):  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1492324284325557.1073741838.1483412025216783&type=1

There are multiple people using the name Don Alejandro, or something very similar to it, all saying/selling similar things. I think it's made it easier for the scammers to confuse people. With some of them, it may just be a common name. But with others it does seem like a kind of scammy identity-theft.

Autumn

« Reply #1226 on: December 09, 2013, 09:32:55 pm »
There are multiple people using the name Don Alejandro, or something very similar to it, all saying/selling similar things. I think it's made it easier for the scammers to confuse people. With some of them, it may just be a common name. But with others it does seem like a kind of scammy identity-theft.

Thanks, Kathryn.  When I Googled the name Don Alejandro, I couldn't find anything about this particular Don Alejandro.  I have to give LG credit on this one, a woman on her Facebook page referred to him as a "Maya elder" and LG corrected her:

no, this is Don Alejandro of the Incan, the people of quechua, He comes from the oldest pure blood line of the Inca people.

I just can't believe that LG would associate with someone participating in a "scammy identity-theft", can you?  :-[ :-[ :-[

Epiphany

« Reply #1227 on: December 10, 2013, 01:34:35 am »
I think this Don Alejandro is the same man in this video, name given as Alejandro Apaza M.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5JDivQ1o1A

Google translation:

Don Alejandro is a medicine man and spiritual wisdom comes from the community of Keros - Cuzco (Peru), teaches us what is the essence of man versus nature. He points out that many natural disasters around the world as well as the practical solution to modify the changes that have been altered man occur also shows us his view on the phenomenon 2012, man of wisdom at the service of others.

Autumn

« Reply #1228 on: December 10, 2013, 03:03:56 am »
I think this Don Alejandro is the same man in this video, name given as Alejandro Apaza M.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5JDivQ1o1A

Google translation:

Don Alejandro is a medicine man and spiritual wisdom comes from the community of Keros - Cuzco (Peru), teaches us what is the essence of man versus nature. He points out that many natural disasters around the world as well as the practical solution to modify the changes that have been altered man occur also shows us his view on the phenomenon 2012, man of wisdom at the service of others.

Thanks, Piff.  His full name is Don Alejandro Apaza Machacca and he is with this group:

http://www.incashamanism.com/donalejandroapazamachacca.html
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Serena-Anchanchu-Centre-for-Incashamanism/336494066379283

They travel a lot in Europe for trainings:

http://www.monikabloomberg.com/inka_eng.html

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #1229 on: December 10, 2013, 02:11:37 pm »
The second Alejandro is part of a group selling spiritual tourism trips. For the right price they'll also give you a certificate saying you've started "on the right path."

Crowther is due to speak at a Nuage fair in March. The author of an article for a Nuage magazine and a PhD candidate, Alexandra Nagel, contacted me. She sent me her article in advance. She's not sure if it will get published as "too negative" but she also sent it to the organizers of the fair. Here it is with a bad google translation.

----------
Is it right to bring or should we rest ? Past Kiesha Crowther ~ Little Grandmother in pictures
Alexandra Nagel
concept , December 9, 2013

... and so it happened that writing about Kiesha Crowther . article I promised I knew nothing of the Little Grandmother , her name as " insider " , except that she had written a book and many movies of her you- tube stand . The encounter that followed brought me in two minds . I do well to pick ? Criticism several years ago to address the Little Grandmother is directed forward Or is it better to be right not to pay attention ? To For both positions are to perform . Arguments to justify to What choice is wise and / or lead to more light ? I wik and weigh ...

After it was decided that I would write about Kiesha Crowther ( b. 1978), a piece I looked directly at one of its films that is on the Internet . The first impression : Little Grandmother is strongly committed to Mother Earth . On those recordings she told inter alia, that the consequences of the accident at the Fukushima nuclear reactor in Japan on March 11, 2011 are worse than what we are seeing in the news . Every day, thousands of gallons of leaking radioactive contaminated water to the ocean . An ecological disaster . But, also came forward , if there is enough crystals are placed around the reactor can be reduced . Destructive effects of the radioactive waste Crystals can not actually " charged " with love energy . Such power transfer energy than on the water , because everything carries a crystal in it , even water .

The key Crowther is love , so I concluded. The love for Mother Earth , nature , each other . It translates to heart : let yourself be guided by your heart , not your ego . When we go live from love , we go to feel the connection with Mother Earth and we will ensure that pollution is cleaned up we have saddled with Mother Earth .
Crowther message I found as staggering as simple. If the small , wise grandmother really knows , and from there I went , she was deeply concerned about Mother Earth . Little Grandmother appoints the ecological disasters and exactly which images onthutsten me . Have we really been exploited much are all Mother Earth ? The simple is the remedy that she offers to turn the tide : love and crystals . Jet crystals in love , work ( live) from the heart and is conscious. Is all there is to do more, you do not have to.

fuss
In further preparation for the interview I had planned , with the young American woman I googled extended a few weeks later . The search term " Kiesha Crowther " returned hundred thousand hits. A global survey snapped this number in the Little Grandmother website , various discussion forums and dozens of video recordings made in Europe ( Germany , Belgium , England , Sweden , Switzerland , Spain , Netherlands , Denmark) and the USA ( New Mexico ) . Everything was quite recent : from 2010 to the present.

The inventory came at the same time a strong criticism upwards . There appears to exist a fuss about the little blonde advocate of Mother Earth . In the past, Kiesha Crowther made ??statements in which they claimed to be an authentic Indian tradition. Inaugurated This is challenged. At various discussion pages also explains that Crowther has changed . During the time her story about the initiation ( s ) In addition to referring to Falling Feathers of the Flathead Tribe , there are references to the Sioux Tribe and the Cherokee . However , none of the persons mouthpiece for the Indians know Little Grandmother . In other words, Kiesha Crowther , spokeswoman for themselves the " Tribe of Many Colors " is not recognized , let alone recognized as an initiate in an original Indian tradition. Hot topic in the criticism is that Crowther and her former partner could live with what they brought in as Little Grandmother well. The spiritual lectures and activities (rituals ) were visited by many people , but as far as known nothing of revenues flowed back towards the peoples whose Crowther alleged links between them have . In this way fraudulently claimed ancient knowledge and operated .

Kiesha Rae Kreps
The most important , frequently copied text Kiesha Crowther attack comes from Dr. Alton C. Carroll ( b. 1965) , a historian specializing in American History and author of Medicine Bags and Dog Tags ( 2008) . According to Carroll Kiesha Crowther was born Kiesha Rae Kreps in Sanford , Colorado , and her parents were white, with no trace of original Indian blood in their genes. Kreps father , a truck driver , and mother Kreps - Rodda , owner of several small businesses , were Mormons . Kiesha Crowther / Kreps grew up in the Mormon faith , also married in that church and became a mother of two . As a result of her " vocation " she was separated from her husband and his estranged from her. Family

Dr. Carroll's letter is dated January 11, 2011 , three years ago now . In the meantime, Keisha Crowther left her second partner , Jennifer Ferraro , and moved to the Netherlands where she now lives with her ??new love Joyce Brown . In 2012 there were include trips to Jerusalem and Beijing and kwakkelde with her health. The biographical facts were to make after some puzzling with the information on various websites . Meanwhile Crowther spiritual message was essentially unchanged .

Negative or positive
Frankly overtook critique Crowther / Kreps me . What was where ? What was not true ? Everything was just what else was there ? Naturally, I went looking for a message , or more , in which Kiesha Crowther her side explained the criticism . However, the Little Grandmother site is not " Reply to my critics " in which it indicates that the statement of Dr. Carroll and others rightly or not, that she is sorry about the way her words a life of their own cause , or something this atmosphere . But nowhere on the internet is such a kind of reply formulated . What would be able to sit behind? Than I wondered . What puts the real story together ? What does that fuss for Little Grandmother ? What does it do her ?

Toelevend to meeting with Kiesha Crowther put doubt greatly the head. I would call off the lot ? Saying that I retired and no product wanted to write more? I did not need my hands to burn a hornet's nest . I did not write a positive story about someone whose rumors that she concocted claims has brought the world. Perhaps she had good reason to remain silent. I 'm not a crime reporter Peter R. à la de Vries and John van den Heuvel - why would I want to put her under fire ? What was wise to do ? The person with whom I had discussions advised me to do to continue the conversation. I would at least have the opportunity to get a direct, personal impression , and this can rebel against the collected Internet information .

The meeting which followed shortly afterwards with Kiesha Crowther and Joyce Brown , began smoothly. It was the result of my skepticism , the urge from journalistic curiosity " truth" on the table to get . At the time I picked up a strong sense of reluctance on the side of Little Grandmother . It soon became clear that she wants to rest the past. She wants . It's all about the spiritual message ? Why continue to pay for something that played two or three years ago and was negative attention? Is thus not maintained something negative ? That does not fit right in Mirror ? There the world is no better or more beautiful ?

Since I internal assessment of the conversation in a nasty , tough yes-no word struggle was bleeding and it sounded sterile, I left my questions regarding Kiesha Crowther ( alleged) connections with Indian modes separately . In addition, I wish her ??to rest the past wanted to respect . The interview focused more on the near future. Little Grandmother told about the trips that are on the program . It is so full that there is no time to work and rest . On a new book The power of positive thoughts was discussed . Kiesha Crowther and Joyce Brown told about an experiment they had done with rice and plain water once. Three identical jars they had filled with water and a handful of rice . At first they had a sticker which they had written , "love" on the second was "hate , anger ," and the third nothing . The next day they had every day loving thoughts sent to the first pot with rice and water , from the second they were evil , dark intentions expressed and the third glass they had ignored . After some time the rice in the third glass began to be dark and rotting . That happened with the rice in the second glass , but the process was slower there . In contrast, the rice in the first pot was long beautiful white . "Everyone can do at home such experiment and discover which way the power of mind is , " says Kiesha Crowther , citing the experiments and photos of Masaru Emoto .

Follow your heart
With mixed feelings , I traveled a half hour later, back home . I had not been given the impression that the Little Grandmother knowingly things for the garden wants to lead . I previously had the idea that their intentions are well meaning and , surprisingly , she suffers. Somehow I had to do with her. It was a sad , painful look in her eyes , something I had noticed before. Various photos and videos Probably this impression had contributed to the fact that I had not put Crowther to the top of the body to questions concerning the critical article by Al Carroll .
Once home I left the meeting to settle. Then thoughts turned again and I was back to square one. As a result of my not ask , and the closeness of Little Grandmother about her past, I still did not know what the criticism of her claims on her Indian initiation really had done to her. Had done her grief ? Was the criticism is unwarranted ? Had played a role in the break with Jennifer Ferraro and coming to the Netherlands ? Whether the criticism was justified and she had learned from it ? Had she been naïve to see the sensitivity lies about spiritual owned by native North American Indians?

Again I doubted but this time from a different position . " Follow your heart " is the motto of Little Grandmother . If I follow my heart with my eyes fixed on Kiesha Crowther , then I give her rest , and I do "the truth " do not know . But when I follow my heart a bigger picture in mind , namely with Mirror readers and people who have been hurt by certain claims of Kiesha Crowther , then I believe that they are entitled to the whole story . That whole story is not there. Now Who on the Internet looking for information about Kiesha Crowther find exactly what I found : accusations of fraudulent claims and filmjes on you- tube that criticism more or less bars . As long Kiesha Crowther gives no text or explanation concerning the uproar surrounding her person that piece of her past is not passé . Rather, it will continue to haunt her as "negative" energy . From what look I should follow my heart ? By what story I finally bring " positive" or "healing " energy out? I do not know. The perspective I have therefore chosen is that of the dilemma .