General > Frauds

Luc Bourgault

(1/4) > >>

debbieredbear:
Has anyone heard of this man? He is supposedly a "Native American Healer." Indian name" Blue Eagle. Has written a book called "The American Indian: Secrets of Crystal Healing".  A friend ran across one of his books and was curious as to his legitemacy.

educatedindian:
He's one of Yawahoo's franchisees/disciples. Very big in England apparently, and also in France. Over 3,000 hits for his books, almost all on British or French sites.

Claims to be the grandson of an Algonquian elder, and has worked with a who's who of frauds.

http://www.eartheagle.com/anglais/luc/
"born in Saskatchewan, Canada. He now lives near the City of Quebec, and travels in many countries to share his knowledge. In 1978, He met Dhyani Ywahoo during a talk given by her in Montreal. Dhyani saw Blue Eagle's ancestor standing beside him. She recognized the Algonquin elder who had been visiting in her dreams, for several months, asking that she bring his grandson back to the teachings. Blue Eagle is of French Canadian, Algonquin and Abénaquis origin. In 1997, Dhyani Ywahoo, chief of the Green Mountain Band of Eastern Cherokees (Ani Yun Wiwa), adopted Blue Eagle into the Sweet Potato Clan of that nation.

Blue Eagle has been a student of the traditional spiritual teachings of the Ani Yun Wiwa transmitted by Dhyani Ywahoo since 1978. He has also studied with Sun Bear of the Chippewa Nation, with OhShinnah, of the Apache Nation, and with Tlakaellel, of the Aztec Nation. He has also benefited from the teachings of Slow Turtle and Manitonquat from the Wampanoaq Nation, of William Commanda, of the Algonquin Nation, of N'tsukw, of the Innu Nation and of Tall Warrior, of the Mohawk Nation. After ten years of study with the Elders, he received the authorization to teach. He has been teaching the spiritual and therapeutic techniques of his Elders for the last sixteen years. He has taught in the Quebec province, as well as in Germany, France, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland and the United-States."

All the ones listed before Commanda are clear frauds.

Commanda is no fraud, he's highly respected, but I've seen his name misused before by frauds falsely claiming he authorized them.

I dont know about the last two, but it strikes me as ridiculous an Innu and a Mohawk elder would authorize an alleged Algonquian KID (the guy looks all of 29) now "adopted in" to Yawahoo's phony "tribe" to sell crystal ceremonies to Europeans.

He and Yawahoo are now soliciting cash for a "Peace Village".
http://www.eartheagle.com/anglais/sanctuaire/index.html

JosephSWM:
Just so everyone knows, we (Cherokee) do not have a sweet potato clan,  it is Wild Potato Clan. Also, I asked a Mohawk buddy of mine to look into Tall Warrior, to ask around. He said he would give his brother a call up at St. Regis.

Joseph

Mo:
i know this is old but..
i'm not sure if this is the guy talked about once before...this tall warrior..who was claiming to be mohawk and saying certain haudenasaunee elders authorised him to teach.
at any rate i hope to get all the details of one such person...maybe a different one..who was just caught out. he is now in prison in canada for fraud..selling tribal enrollment cards then claiming sovereingty when arrested for various crimes. i'll refrain from posting details until i am sure.  was there another person involved with this talked about on this board?
if you know any other frauds in that area...this should make it easier to get them out of business. good precedence.

Marlou:
Hi,

Around here we know this guy well... he somehow always manage to represent Ndns in official events; for instance I remember seeing him selling stuff at june 21st Natives day (cheesy CD's, sweetgrass braids at high price, books, etc...

Yesterday this guy Luc Bourgault, here known as "Aigle Bleu" (Blue Eagle, that is) gave a 15 minutes talk in a conference organized by a quite respected organization , Développement et Paix (Development and Peace).

He was ,among good representative conferencists, representing natives point of view about water. He didn't say anything specific though, kept it really general and "metaphysic". Ha ! Just for you to know, yesterday the guy wasn't of the "Sweet Potato" clan anymore, but of the "Bear Clan"...

A Wendat friend of mine (the guy's got his "sancutary" in Wendake, wendat community 20 minutes north of quebec city) says he's most likely from St-Jean Port Joli, not Saskatchewan. I'll ask her more details about that.  
Marlene

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version