Author Topic: Statement from Zoi Lightfoot - Director of Legal Affairs Treaty House UK  (Read 138617 times)

Offline bls926

Re: Statement from Zoi Lightfoot - Director of Legal Affairs Treaty House UK
« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2009, 05:17:21 am »
It sounds like anyone associated with Treaty House, in a formal capacity, would need to have written authorization from the Nation they are representing (Canada, Mi'kmaq, Anishnabe, etc) and written permission from England to operate as an embassy or consular facility and call themselves Director of Legal Affairs, Consular Director for Canadian Affairs, or Representative. I wonder if Zoi Lightfoot and Linda Lou Flewin have their exequatur?

Offline bls926

« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2009, 07:33:10 pm »
I've spoken by phone to the Enrollment Officers at three Ojibwe Reservations.

3/16  Red Lake
Zoi/Zoe Lightfoot is not enrolled. They have no Lightfoots and no Mississippi Band.

3/26  White Earth
Zoi/Zoe Lightfoot is not enrolled. They have Lightfoots, but not Zoi.

3/31  Leech Lake
Zoi/Zoe Lightfoot is not enrolled. Their only Lightfoot is 13.

They all thought Zoi's statement that 'Lightfoot' was not an Indian name, but was actually an English name, was pretty funny.

I had planned to call the remaining reservations, but decided against it. I'm sure the result would be the same for the others. Zoi Lightfoot is not an enrolled member of any Ojibwe Tribe, neither is she recognized by any Nation.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 07:43:34 pm by bls926 »

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2009, 12:06:05 pm »
First,you need my family name,which you have not got,second as you think Lightfoot being europeon is funny i suggest you contact Burkes peerage and tell them thier extensive research on ancient heraldic families in europe is incorrect and third i will get back to you when my family finish dealing with the loss of one of its close members.
You can start however by naming who exactly told you i was an Aimster or claimed to be.

Offline bls926

« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2009, 05:43:55 am »
First,you need my family name,which you have not got,

I stated that Lightfoot was your married name and that I did not have your maiden name. All three said that it didn't matter; your name would have been updated when you got married.

second as you think Lightfoot being europeon is funny i suggest you contact Burkes peerage and tell them thier extensive research on ancient heraldic families in europe is incorrect

No one is saying that Lightfoot is a traditional Ojibwe name. However, there are many Native Americans with that name. So many, in fact, that it is no longer considered a European name, at least not by the enrolled Ojibwe that I spoke with last month. They were the ones who thought your statement was funny.

and third i will get back to you when my family finish dealing with the loss of one of its close members.

If this is true, you have my condolences. I really don't think it is the truth though. You have not posted here since February 27th; you have not logged in since April 4th. Why would you choose today, while you're grieving, to post? Think this is the sympathy card; frauds have a tendency to play it when they've been backed into a corner. We saw Tsisqua claim that her cousin was murdered while protecting a burial site, have a heart condition and need a transplant, that her children had been threatened; and finally after she'd been outed, she was pregnant. I'm not buying it.

You can start however by naming who exactly told you i was an Aimster or claimed to be.

No problem; I'll just quote you.

That would be every documented Leonard Peltier Support Group more commonly refered to as SGs, or in his case LPSGs throughout Indian territory,Inclusive of the AIM documented Aim SGs,located throughout europe.Founded and authorized by the late Vernon Bellacourt.Sadly for Mr Mc Cullough,they were already well aware of him,most of them accociate directly with some members of the Cross family on Pine Ridge,due to the established works of the Peltier foundation.But they were not aware of the fact he was in the Netherlands or Belgium.I certainly made no reference to myself in relation to Aim Or Aimsters.But i would be a blatent liar if i said there was no connection.However being an Aimster is not something I claimed or would claim.With respect,your not slow,you just read what you wanted to 'Think' I said.

Guess this could be interpreted a couple different ways. Are you saying that you didn't refer to yourself in relation to AIM, but if you said there was no connection between you and AIM it'd be a lie? (i.e. you didn't say it, but there is a connection) You didn't claim to be an Aimster and never would. (i.e. it's not something you'd use to gain attention or brag about). Whether you actually claim to be a member of AIM in this post is debatable. However, you clearly state that there is a connection between yourself and AIM. I might add, a connection that Bill Means denies.

Then there's references to Zoi Lightfoot being LP's cousin and knowing if someone was an AIM member in this thread from back in 2005 . . .

Sonne Reyna
http://newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=362.0

What's the matter Zoi? You forget all the lies you've told? Having trouble keeping your stories straight?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 05:49:31 am by bls926 »

Offline zoi lightfoot

« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2009, 09:25:14 am »
As i told you before have YOUR lawyer contact me most certainly now you claim i am a liar in public,I don't need a lawyer i can represent myself
As for the death well that would be my mom in law you realy do have a chip on your shoulder huh?You yourself claim to be Cherokee,non enrolled yes but a claim you've made on the web non the less,your nieghbours ALL state you are white,and the only indian in your background we can find is some family "legend".As is clearly stated I did NOT say I was AIM,nor have i,yet you have made that claim i did when running off at the mouth everywhere,now i suggest you let your lawyer take over.

Offline bls926

« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2009, 01:22:31 pm »
As i told you before have YOUR lawyer contact me most certainly now you claim i am a liar in public,I don't need a lawyer i can represent myself
As for the death well that would be my mom in law you realy do have a chip on your shoulder huh?You yourself claim to be Cherokee,non enrolled yes but a claim you've made on the web non the less,your nieghbours ALL state you are white,and the only indian in your background we can find is some family "legend".As is clearly stated I did NOT say I was AIM,nor have i,yet you have made that claim i did when running off at the mouth everywhere,now i suggest you let your lawyer take over.

For someone who claims to be an attorney, you really don't know much about legal procedures. Message boards and forums are not the way to do this. Even Matty Yellowboy, one of Tsisqua's sock puppets, knew enough to e-mail me his threats of lawsuit. If you want to say something to me of a legal nature, you need to contact me by certified mail. If it amounts to anything, I'll make an appointment to see my lawyer and we'll go from there. What you're doing here is pounding your chest, thinking you'll scare me quiet. Not working.

Offline bls926

I hadn't checked the Salford Sioux Facebook in a while and decided to do that this evening. Since their Gathering is scheduled to start in a couple days, I thought there might be some updates. Nothing new about the Gathering.

However, someone is trying to get the truth out to the people of Salford about Zoi, Linda Lou, and Treaty House. I don't know who Michelle is, but I'd like to tell her "Thank you!"

Zoi and Linda Lou continue to grasp at straws, twist facts, and out-right lie. Sadly, they're just as rude and obnoxious on the Salford Sioux Facebook as they are on NAFPS.

Facebook
Salford Sioux

http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=24205813373

Michelle wrote at 4:00am on April 10th, 2009
Seems that Zoi Lightfoot and the Treaty House people, who claim to be in talks with Salford about a native american gathering, are not for real. They are down on a fraud site.

http://newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1390.0

Also the performers, they claim to have confimed, know nothing about it

Zoi wrote at 5:32am on May 5th, 2009
Unfortunately Michelle,BLS should have checked with the counsellors themselves before calling me a frauds,that site has its own problems with folks taking legal action against misrepresentation and slander etc.and sadly i am very real.

Linda wrote at 9:44am on May 5th, 2009
And I am afraid having done further investigations on "Michelle" who also goes under various other alias's such as Moma Porcupine who is also Trisha Rose Jacobs is a member of that site who like to proprogate slanderous materials without giving the whole truth.The site is indeed under legal investigation by parties other than Treaty House.

Would you care to join me as a "friend" Michelle aka Moma Porkupine aka Trisha Rose Jacobs(who incidently is a white woman living in Belgium because she was forced to leave the US UNDER THREATS FOR DOING THE VERY SAME THING BEFORE TO NATIVE PEOPLES) on my FB and tell my people I am a fraud as well?????? I would love to see their reaction.In fact I will send you an invite so you can do it face to face!

This site "Michelle" so highly recommends banned me because I dared to speak the truth about the owners and moderators(all non native) of the site,they have banned many native people for daring to speak the truth.

Heather wrote at 5:20pm on May 5th, 2009
Well..I went and read the complete link Michelle posted... mind you I didnt see her name there anywhere...hmmm

Those who need to attack and Elder of our community(and I live in Canada) and Zoi is my Elder and I RESPECT HER very much!!! only white people would disrespect an Elder in this way.. this is not the way of our people!!!!! Zoi .. you do not need to prove your blood to these people who fish because they WANT TO BE!!.. who you are is who you are and all in good time that will be shown .. right now is not that time... as

an Ojibwe Elder once told me :

A WISE MAN SPEAKS BECAUSE HE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY..
A FOOL SPEAKS BECAUSE HE HAS TO SAY SOMETHING ...

so let the wannabes be who they are... it will all come out in the wash...;)

Zoi wrote at 3:01am on May 6th, 2009
Thanks you too,well i fully admit to being "older" than you Heather lol,but what is interesting is why did this anon person not contact the duley elected Salford City Council members themselves,most certainly the admin of this site?.Why is is not pointed out that a statement relating to another matter totally seperate and distinct from Salford and any discussions we have held with the City Council representatives,is being used to spread gossip and inuendo tantermount to slander and liable?Why did "Michelle" not point out her friends have been rather ignorant to the good peoples we met in this amazing city?Half truths are still lies Michelle,so knock it off.

Linda wrote at 7:38am on May 6th, 2009
I will add to that..why did this anon "Michelle" not post the fact that she had contacted the wrong person at Salford Council who later admitted that Salford Council had indeed been in contact for several months with Zoi and myself with regards to a Gathering????? We have the paperwork to prove this.

Now what "Michelle"....you still havent accepted my friends invite,hmmmm????.Shall I post it on NAPFS?...it can easily be done even tho you guys banned me,I am not hiding anything,,what are you hiding although you dont need to answer that question because I already know what the answer is!!!!!

I agree with Zoi in that this "Michelle" has behaved in a disrespectful and despicable way to the respecful citizens of Salford who showed us much kindness when we visited their wonderful city and I feel an apology should be forthcoming from this anon "michelle".

Heather wrote at 10:14pm on May 6th, 2009
I did not except the government of Canadas apology...an i will not except one from this "michelle" either...so go stick it up yur asre sweet cheeks aka michelle

Offline zoi lightfoot

Who said any thing about Salford gathering being in May? or are you referring to a totally unrelated speech delivered by me to the persons concerned which appears at the begining of this thread,have you Bonnie/Michelle,asked the admin of that site "WHO" they are?nope,have you contacted ANY duley elected Salford city council representative?nope.Why don't you contact the Home secretary of the Home office UK as it is her duley elected constituency.Ask her to ask her home council if i am lying about this.We have the paperwork on this which i will be happy to produce in court if you wanna try your luck.we are done now go save the bees its more worthwhile an effort on your part

Offline bls926

I received another e-mail from Salford City Council. This one was unsolicited; it was not in response to a second e-mail from me.

Bonnie,

Further to your email, I have established that there is no event (with council involvement) planned for this year, though I understand that there are discussions around future events.

Where was the information you forwarded to me posted?

Many thanks,

Liz
Liz Carridge
Senior Public Relations Officer
Marketing & Communications

Salford City Council
Unity House, Chorley Road, Swinton, Salford M27 5FJ
E: liz.carridge@salford.gov.uk
W: www.salford.gov.uk
T: 0161 793 2913
M: 07717 731 061

Find out more about our amazing city: www.visitsalford.info is the place to go for ideas, information and inspiration.

Edit to add: I had originally written to Salford City Council in March and had received a reply the following day. [pg 9] The above e-mail was received in April. I thought I'd posted it, but I guess not. I hadn't replied to it yet, cause I wasn't sure what all I should say. After reading the new posts on the Salford Sioux Facebook, I decided it was time to reply. Have written to Liz Carridge this morning.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 04:40:45 pm by bls926 »

Offline bls926

Liz,

Thank you for looking into this for me. The announcement about the Gathering of First Nations has been posted several places over the past few years. It was first planned for May 2008; when that didn't happen it was changed to May 2009.

Indigenous People   May 10 - 16, 2008
http://www.indigenouspeople.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=45

Treaty House  May 10 - 16, 2009
http://www.treatyhouse.org/

These do not state that the Gathering will take place in Salford, only that it will be "the largest International Intertribal Gathering ever to be held in Europe". The Gathering didn't take place last year, but there was never any explanation as to why not. I contacted several of the entertainers who had been listed as confirmed for the 2008 event, and they had not heard anything about it. In their postings about the May 10 - 16, 2009 Gathering, they haven't listed any of the entertainers.

Zoi Lightfoot stated on the Treaty House Yahoo group that they are "establishing relations with Salford Council".
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TreatyHouse/

"Treaty House London UK are also establishing relations with Salford Council,Manchester UK in order to provide a historic Gathering of the Nations in 2009.This is to open up lines of communications on both sides of the ocean with a view to providing Educational cross exchanges and possibly to provide also a stream of revenue generating business within and for the Nations."

Both Zoi Lightfoot and Linda Lou Flewin have talked about this Gathering on the Salford Sioux Facebook.

Before Salford enters into any serious negotiations with Treaty House, Zoi Lightfoot, or Linda Lou Flewin, please find out who you are really dealing with. I'm a member of an online group who investigates and exposes cases of fraud, misappropriation of American Indian identity and spirituality, and other things that harm the well-being of Indian Country. Treaty House and its members have been under investigation for almost a year. Please read the thread at NAFPS:

Statement from Zoi Lightfoot - Director of Legal Affairs Treaty House UK

http://newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1390.0

While this thread started out about something entirely different, the claims made in the opening few pages were enough to start an investigation. Zoi Lightfoot has refused to answer all serious questions about who she is or what Nations support Treaty House. After speaking with many people, I've come to the conclusion that Treaty House is a fake embassy. Please read the thread and decide for yourself.

Please stay in touch.

Bonnie

Offline bls926

Linda wrote at 9:44am on May 5th, 2009
And I am afraid having done further investigations on "Michelle" who also goes under various other alias's such as Moma Porcupine who is also Trisha Rose Jacobs is a member of that site who like to proprogate slanderous materials without giving the whole truth.The site is indeed under legal investigation by parties other than Treaty House.

Who said any thing about Salford gathering being in May? or are you referring to a totally unrelated speech delivered by me to the persons concerned which appears at the begining of this thread,have you Bonnie/Michelle,asked the admin of that site "WHO" they are?nope,have you contacted ANY duley elected Salford city council representative?nope.Why don't you contact the Home secretary of the Home office UK as it is her duley elected constituency.Ask her to ask her home council if i am lying about this.We have the paperwork on this which i will be happy to produce in court if you wanna try your luck.we are done now go save the bees its more worthwhile an effort on your part

Let me see if I got this straight . . . Michelle is really Moma Porcupine who is really Trisha Rose Jacobs who is really Bonnie. This would be funny, if y'all weren't so pathetic.

Going to reply to a couple of your comments, cause obviously you haven't taken the time to read what I've posted.

No, you never stated that the Salford Gathering was going to take place in May; however, you have stated that it will take place in 2009.
A. You have been posting about a May Gathering of First Nations for over two years. Days stay the same, the year just changes.
B. You have posted on several locations that you are "in talks" with the Salford City Council about a 2009 Gathering.

The comments made by Zoi Lightfoot and Linda Lou Flewin in the first couple pages of this thread were enough to warrant an investigation. Anyone who makes the claims y'all do, but won't even answer a few respectful questions, has to be a fraud.

I have contacted a "duley elected Salford city council representative". The Senior Public Relations Officer for the Salford City Council and I have been corresponding since March.

Who is the "Home secretary of the Home office UK"? Y'all really have a Home Office? What branch of government is that? Must be legislative, since you go on to say, "as it is her duley elected constituency.Ask her to ask her home council if i am lying about this."  If you have nothing to hide, why didn't you give me her name and phone # or e-mail address?

There you go talking about "court" again. Refer to my previous comments about threats of lawsuit; no need to reiterate.

"we are done now go save the bees its more worthwhile an effort on your part" . . . I see you have been doing a little investigative work of your own. Yes, I am active in environmental issues. I think it is worthwhile.

However, hear me on this . . . Exposing frauds and scams like the one y'all are trying to pull with Treaty House is more worthwhile. We are not done; we are only just beginning.

Edit to add: Or, Zoi and Linda Lou could admit to living a lie for years, admit to what they're doing, cease any further misrepresentation of themselves, and apologize for their rude and disrespectful behavior. In which case, I'll let it go. It will only be done when these goals are accomplished.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 09:38:17 pm by bls926 »

Offline bls926

I saw loudcrow online last night and earlier today.
Should have seen this one coming.

Facebook
Salford Sioux

Elizabeth wrote at 1:00pm
"MIchelle" (Bonita Lou Singleton), don't think for one moment I don't know what you're up to. I have been made aware you and some of your pals at NAFPS have been nominated or the Native American Entertainer of the Year Award. Fess up. You came here looking for votes, didn't you? Quite frankly, I cannot cast my vote for any of you this year because you haven't come up with any new ideas/scripts/scenes, etc. The "I am an Internet Detecitve" act is older than dinosaur dung. The "I am incapable of contacting the agency/person whose name, address, telephone number and email address has been given to me" act and the "I'm not gonna post what I asked but I will post the response from the incorrect person I contacted" is just wrong.
Didn't Moma teach you not to make fun of mentally challenged people? You folks need to come up with some new material if you expect to get my vote this year. (Yawn)

1. No one has given me any names, addresses, telephone numbers, or e-mail addresses to contact. Y'all haven't answered any questions about anything. Not ever. I've found the information on my own. Liz, remember when I contacted the Creek Nation of Oklahoma and the Poarch Band of Creek Indians and was told you, Nichols, and the Blackwater Band were not Mvskoke? Remember when I contacted the UKB about Tsisqua and was told they did not have any members living in Ireland? No one gave me the names of people to contact at Red Lake, White Earth, or Leech Lake; but I was able to talk to all three Enrollment Officers and confirmed that Zoi Lightfoot is not enrolled with any of them.

2. Refer to « Reply #121 on: April 04, 2009, 03:05:58 PM »
I posted my e-mail to the Salford City Council and Liz Carridge's reply.

Refer to « Reply #132 on: Today at 11:18:00 AM »
The second e-mail I received from the Senior Public Relations Officer for the Salford City Council, requesting additional information. I hadn't written to her between her reply in March and this one in April.

Refer to « Reply #133 on: Today at 12:10:42 PM »
My reply to the April e-mail from Carridge.

I contacted the wrong person? I don't think so. Liz Carridge is the Senior Public Relations Officer for the Salford City Council. Who better to know what's going on in Salford?

Do not accuse me of twisting the truth, leaving things out, slanting the facts. I don't do that. I will post whatever I find out. If I could find one legitimate person who knows Zoi Lightfoot or Linda Flewin and would vouch for them, I'd post it. After almost a year, that hasn't happened. No one in Indian Country really knows either one of them.

Edit to fix link.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 08:20:39 pm by bls926 »

Offline bls926

Facebook
Salford Sioux

Linda wrote at 2:22pm
LMAO...seems "Michelle" aka Bonnie Little Singleton dont know how to play the game of truth eh?...dayum..bout time she realized she playing with the real thang! She still hasnt accepted my invitation to become my "friend" on FB and face my family & friends....no courage Bonny "my friend"..hehehehehehhe......i dare ya Bonnie aka "Michelle" jeeeezzzzzzz so childish and purile hiding behind "anon" names..Bonnie..lets face it..if you werent "Michelle" you wouldnt have a clue what's being posted on here...you let the secret out hunnie... now we are laughing hilariously....

That's a public Facebook. Click the link and you're there, able to read every single post. I don't even have a Facebook account and I can see it. It's totally public.

I'm childish . . . Now I'm laughing.

Offline bls926

Facebook
Salford Sioux

Linda wrote at 4:21pm
Oh and Bonnie aka Michelle..if you dont care to post the personal emails from my hereditary chief Gary Metallic of the Mi'kmaq Nation(my nation,one of many with whom I have cousins in) with his views on your behavior and that of NAPFS I will as I have his full permission. Bring it on girl..we are waiting for you along with Nakota/Dakota/Ipperwash/Burns Lake Reserve/squamish chase reserve...waiting for ya...just bring it on..we are all waiting for you to make just one more wrong move..better warn your fake apache mentor al carroll.....we are sitting in the side lines...make my day you wannabee........

This probably doesn't need any comment . . .

Offline bls926

Facebook
Salford Sioux

Elizabeth wrote at 4:54pm
"Michelle" AKA Bonita Lou Singleton, I have asked you politely not to make fun of mentally challenged people. Now I am telling you to knock it off. It isn't funny. Everyone knows Texas is not Indian Country and is not even close to Canada, Minnesota or the UK. Are you being serious when you use the fact that no one in Texas has heard of Linda and/or Zoi as "proof" they are not Native and are frauds? You folks at NAFPS are really scraping the bottom of the trashcan now.

Who are the "mentally challenged people" you keep talking about?
Who am I making fun of?

You think I only know people in Texas?

I talked to the Enrollment Officers at Red Lake, White Earth, and Leech Lake by phone. Zoi is not enrolled with any of these reservations.

I've corresponded with Bill Means (AIM) and Andrea Carmen (IITC) via e-mail. They didn't know Zoi and stated that she doesn't represent any Native Nation.

I have friends all over the United States, as well as Canada and the U.K.

Y'all are really grasping at straws now.