Author Topic: Statement from Zoi Lightfoot - Director of Legal Affairs Treaty House UK  (Read 137611 times)

Offline Amber

Re: Statement from Zoi Lightfoot - Director of Legal Affairs Treaty House UK
« Reply #180 on: August 12, 2011, 08:05:53 am »
is this LINDA LOU FLEWIN??  .. cause she is native and has just recieved a letter from INAC telling her she can have her status card.. maybe I got the wrong lady.. the one I know was taken when she was 4 and given to a brit family.. she just came back to Canada and has been researching her family... she has old pics of her family and has connected with a bunch of them.. she lives on a rez near Sarnia I think it is... I will check this out more.. like I said maybe not the same lady..

Offline OneRed

« Reply #181 on: August 19, 2011, 10:27:42 pm »
So she says lol

Offline OneRed

« Reply #182 on: August 20, 2011, 11:29:11 pm »
You know Heather, this crap with you and Linda is getting old and tiresome .. so next time you want to fake a profile on a board and try to back Linda up, you might want to get someone to re-write your posts so they don't look so obvious. Hmm why don't you say what you want to say? You got no ammo on me and you know it... but you will never match me in brain power, sorry about your luck.

is this LINDA LOU FLEWIN??  .. cause she is native and has just recieved a letter from INAC telling her she can have her status card.. maybe I got the wrong lady.. the one I know was taken when she was 4 and given to a brit family.. she just came back to Canada and has been researching her family... she has old pics of her family and has connected with a bunch of them.. she lives on a rez near Sarnia I think it is... I will check this out more.. like I said maybe not the same lady..