Author Topic: Greetings from Iceman!  (Read 3092 times)

Offline ICEMAN57

Greetings from Iceman!
« on: May 02, 2013, 12:51:57 am »
Good Day!
I just joined to continue to see what is going on in the Nuager/Plastic Shaman realm. I used to be online as RezDoc57@yahoo/hotmail and/or SomaticPsych57@y/h.com, but those emails/user got hacked. Anywayyyy, my name is Ken and I am currently in Ohio taking care of my father. I have been involved in the Indian Community (urban, rural, and reservation (yeah, only six months there) for the past ten years or so, as a MH therapist and AOD Counselor (USD, NAHC, SF Friendship House, Standing Rock...yeah, I know, long story). Will be here another year or so, before I head back to be of service to the community. I think all of us involved in various communities want to help/assist/ally with those against those who cannot seem to understand two basic concepts so essential in our communities - Respect and Relationship. The nuagers are so lost, they will grasp at anything to fill the psychological and spiritual emptiness/holes inside of themselves. Sad. Be yourself.
Have a good day,
Ken C.

Autumn

Re: Greetings from Iceman!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 06:32:29 pm »
Hello, Iceman.  No one has responded to your welcome, so I wanted to say hello.  You posted it in the wrong place, so perhaps that is why no one welcomed you.