Author Topic: Hello from California  (Read 4775 times)

Offline Shasta RB

Hello from California
« on: February 11, 2013, 10:48:37 pm »
Greetings folks, I would like to introduce myself. I registered over a year ago but just getting to this site. I have used this forum to educate my self and be aware of frauds among Indian Country.
I live in Central California and my intent in joining the NAF forums is to seek clarification on shady characters i feel are exploiting Native traditions, yet at the same time i possess very good skills at also helping to research individuals should the request arise. Currently i returned home from an intercontinental run known as Peace & Dignity Journeys based on the prophecy of the Eagle & Condor (my 4th run over a span of 16 years). In the upcoming weeks i will make posts to clarify some misinformation i have seen on these forums in regards to the Eagle & Condor. I will also make posts to get clarification on any characters that i feel our communities should be on the look out for. For now i would just like to say hello and thank you for those of you who work on exposing fraudulent people that hurt our communities.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
Re: Hello from California
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 05:24:11 pm »
Welcome.
I think the main thing we've posted about the eagle and condor story is how it gets misused by Nuagers. Feel free to add what you know.

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 08:21:03 pm »
Hi PDJrunner and welcome. I'm sorry I waited this long to welcome you, but I wanted to check out your Eagle and Condor Prophecy run as I am a runner too. Please excuse me, but I'm a little confused about the Eagle & Condor Prophecy. I looked up the website and it was very very vague. To be honest after reading the entire website I still don't know what it's all about! All I took away from that site was some "Tribes" in South America (no names were ever mentioned) and Tribes in North America (again no Tribes mentioned) were running from Chikaloon Village in Alaska To Tierra Del Fuego?? Does the Chikaloon people know their name is being used? As there's no mention of their involvement in this prophecy or prophecy run. Also I noticed there seems to be no involvement with any North American Tribes??? If there is maybe you could point me in the right direction.

The other websites I came across were all run by non-Indians and some offensive Youtube videos. I don't mean to sound accusatory or snarky but it's not looking good. Maybe I'm missing somthing, could you please enlighten us.

Lim lemtsh,

Diana

Offline Shasta RB

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 07:48:12 am »
Thank you both for your comments. In regards to youtubing videos that do not look good, that is exactly why I am going to place some very mind blowing posts soon, they take time and patiences as i write them with credible sources and/or ways to connect the dots. On the matter of searching for you tube videos that is because you might be searching for videos under "Eagle and Condor" which will take you to many new agers....that dont know what they are talking about.

Rather search for Peace & Dignity Journeys and you will find some of them. The village of Chickaloon knows thier name is used. There are too many "tribes" to mention yet there are folks from First Nations, Reserves, Reservations and other Native communities that are involved. The contacts are just not publicly displayed to protect privacy and from weirdos and new agers from contacting those folks...As i finish up some of my articles i will post them as new threads in appropriate place.

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 09:35:33 pm »
I know the Peace and Dignity run they came though my reservation
and we were honored to feed them and send a eagle feather on their
staff. They come from all tribes.
In Spirit

Offline Diana

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 12:21:48 am »
I know the Peace and Dignity run they came though my reservation
and we were honored to feed them and send a eagle feather on their
staff. They come from all tribes.

Did you happen to catch the name of the Tribes they came from?

Lim lemtsh,

Diana

Offline earthw7

• Standing Rock Tourism
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 02:40:27 pm »
The contact we have is a Cree girl from Wahapeton SK and the others we
met were from the Dene, Hopi, Chippewa, Dakota and a few from Mexico and south america
all native people
In Spirit