General > Frauds

Rev. Chief Tim Dancing Red Hawk

<< < (2/9) > >>

Diana:
If you look on his my space page under who his hero's are, it's a smorgsboard of frauds and wannabes. That right there is a big warning sign and of course, the old adoption story.

Lim lemtsh,

Diana 

critter - a white non-ndn person:
One look at his picture and I can tell you this..

He is not knowledgeable.. as he thinks he is.   I don't see that he is purposely trying to hurt people, but he isn't a person I would recommend or go to for spiritual insight or advice.  I don't see him 'knowing'...  as much as I see him 'thinking' he knows.. he doesn't.  

WINative:
Thanks for the feedback and I know he is a Pastor at the Lutheran Church of the Great Spirit, and he has the correct schooling for that position, and they were in need of one. I think the problem is that he also thinks he's an authority on Native spirituality. I don't think that's a good mix in a person to be that ambitious.
As far as I know none of the Natives in Milwaukee go to him for anything related to Native spirituality. But I think he works with non-Indians outside of Milwaukee. He is also a close friend and associate of David Granados of Racine, who I saw a post of on here.

I found this posting online:

Grace Dance Lodge - Menomonee Falls, WI
*In order to participate in a Sweat Lodge ceremony, you must pre-register by contacting the ceremony leader, Rev. Chief Tim Dancing Red Hawk at:
dancingredhawk7@yahoo.com

Friday, December 16th, 2009
(Cherokee Healing Lodge)
Arrival Time - 6:00pm
Ceremony begins - 6:45pm

critter - a white non-ndn person:
Didn't someone on here say Cherokee don't have sweat lodges? 

Racine WI?  My home town.  :D

WINative:
Yes Racine, Wisconsin.

He's discussed in this posting:

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2316.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version