Author Topic: Tanja Fehlauer & Francis Billington AKA Tonya & Grey Wolf  (Read 118195 times)

Offline sophia

• I Love YaBB 2!
Re: Grey Wolf & Tonya
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2007, 07:39:59 pm »
Tonya:  I am not now a member of the Pagan Fed, though I was a member for many years.  I'm very well aware of pagan ethics, one of which is  to respect others' spiritual traditions.
Francis:  Please lighten up!  I was pointing out that you had listed "Native American Culture and religion" under the heading of "Hobbies"; that struck me as humourous. OK?

I'm glad that you've decided to withdraw from the Imbolc ritual. I know that the group approached you, but you should have turned them down.  Yes, there are lots of pagans interested in the Native American tradition (I've met plenty), but they need to be reminded that a peoples' spirituality and culture is NOT a hobby or plaything. (I've recently read somewhere that New agers taking Native American religion is no different from whites taking Native Ameican land.)  European Paganism has plenty of depths and paths and mysticisms to explore - it's much more than just Wicca!  Maybe I should start telling more people that.

If you think you're called to a certain spiritual path, then find teachers in that path, sit at their feet and start leaning!  And, no matter how much you learn, don't ever call yourself a teacher!

Offline Ric_Richardson

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2007, 01:31:08 am »
Tansi;

In our travels, especially in Europe, I have met with other people of Aboriginal ancestry, who have lived most of their lives outside of the Aboriginal Culture of their Heritage.  While it is Honourable to want more of a connection to their roots, I believe that to understand a Culture, one must have lived a considerable amount of time, in it with others of that Culture.

I met with one such person, while in Germany, who was half Dine (Navajo) and half German.  He speaks both German and English and is an artist.  Even though he has made trips to visit with his family, in the USA and had some exposure to his Dine Heritage, he does not consider himself well enough versed, in his Aboriginal Culture, to be able to teach anyone about it. 

When in England, I was at a meeting, in which an individual described himself as a "Red Indian" who could trace his Cree Heritage, to Canada, but who has lived in England since he was a small child.  His particular sense of identity made it very important to make sure that everyone in contact with him, knew about this aspect of his Heritage, even though he did not understand anything of Cree Culture, other than what he had read about, in England, much of what was stereotypical.

I think that when someone knows that they have Aboriginal blood, it is natural to want to learn more about what this means.  I also believe that there is a danger of setting oneself up, as somehow knowledgeable enough to teach the Cultural ways, without having Lived in the Culture, for a considerable amount of time.

Especially since our Culture has suffered greatly from being pushed down, I believe that it is important to accept our peoples, especially when they have lived seperately from our Cultures.  It is just unfortunate, to say the least, that some of these people feel that they have some sort of Right to claim to be teachers, without having enough knowledge to really understand the Culture.

Just my two cents worth.

Ric

Offline NOVA SCOTIA MIKMAQS

• MR AND MRS JAY
    • THE MIKMAQROOM
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2007, 01:41:35 am »
my question is......why would spirit call on an englishman to do all this native american stuff, when there are already native american people who are humble enough to carry on these duties?thats what im having a hard time understanding?and who is this mans teacher? is he another fraud?there are many who walk this earth, fooling people into thinking that they are some "magical healers", "shamans" and frauds.....only native americans who are the true na, can sense that one!!and another thing, why are these gifts cost so much when mother earth is providing them to us for free?isnt that this man has said he believe????or what any fraud believes whos gaining profit?how much for a sweat or visionquests?IM GONNA THROW UP NOW!!
ANNE MARIE MARCHAND

Offline NOVA SCOTIA MIKMAQS

• MR AND MRS JAY
    • THE MIKMAQROOM
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2007, 02:15:56 pm »
HELLO BIG SIS...(LINDA LOU)YES, IT MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE WHO ARE SELLING THE VERY GIFT GOD GAVE US! SPIRITUALITY! IT REMINDS ME OF ONE OF THE ENTRYS IN THE BIBLE WHERE JESUS WAS ANGRY AT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE SELLING IN THE TEMPLE. THE ONE WHERE HE DESTROYED EVERYTHING. NOW AS I WROTE IN ONE OF MY POSTS AT THE FORUM, WHY IN HEAVENS NAME WOULD OUR CREATOR SEND SOMEONE TO TEACH OUR NATIVE WAYS, CHARGE FOR THEM, GAIN NOTORIETY, WHEN WE AS NATIVE PEOPLE ARE ALREADY HERE? GOD KNOWS THAT THE NATIVES ARE BORN WITH THIS GIFT,TO TEACH OTHERS, AND ARE PRIVELIDGED TO HELP AND TEACH OUR PEOPLE THE WAYS? WE NEED TO LISTEN AND LEARN, GET RID OF THAT EGO THING BEFORE WE CAN EVEN PERFORM THESE CEREMONIES, AND BELIEVE ME, THIS DOESNT TAKE OVERNIGHT! WHY WOULD AN ENGLISHMAN, OR ANY OTHER PERSON FROM ANOTHER RACE BE PUT ON THIS EARTH TO PRACTICE THESE GIFTS AND APPLY THEM, AND CHARGE TOP DOLLARS FOR VISION QUESTS, SWEATS, AND CEREMONIES FOR HEALING?I THINK ITS TO GAIN EGO AND TO MAKE A PROFIT,AND BELIEVE ME, THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE THE FOLLOWERS ARE SWALLOWING ALL THIS AND PAYING TOP DOLLARS FOR HEALING AND GETTING RID OF THE "DEVIL"..HEY PEOPLE, COME SEE US!!WE CANNOT PROVIDE A CLEAN SOUL FOR YOU, OR GET RID OF YOUR SO CALLED DEMONS, BUT WE CAN SET YOU ON THE RIGHT PATH AND THE REST WILL HAVE TO COME FROM YOU! I KNOW THEY TRIED TO TAKE OUR IDENTITY AWAY, AND OUR LANGUAGE, OUR SOUL. NOW THEYRE TRYING TO TAP INTO THE NATIVE SPIRITUALITY?OH AND WHAT DOES EGO STAND FOR? E-EDGING-G-GOD-O-OUT!
THEY SERIOUSLY NEED TO GO TO SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THEYRE TALKING ABOUT AND REALLY LISTEN TO WHAT THEYRE SAYING!FOR ME....IT TOOK YEARS BEFORE I AWOKE FROM MY SLEEP, AND REALIZED WHAT WAS OUT THERE. I HAD TO DO SOME SERIOUS EXPERIENCING BEFORE I GAVE UP, HUNG MY GLOVES AND SURRENDERED TO THE CREATOR!I THOUGHT I KNEW EVERYTHING..WHY? FROM LISTENING TO FALSE PROPHETS!!EXPEREINCED MANY FALSE PROPHETS, EVEN FROM MY OWN CULTURE, WHO THOUGHT THEY KNEW EVERYTHING!! BUT AFTER LISTENING TO, CRYING AND FEELING CONFUSED AS TO WHAT THESE MANY PEOPLE WERE TELLING ME TO DO, NOT TO DO, I TURNED TO THE CREATOR AND SAID, "PLEASE CREATOR, TELL ME WHATS RIGHT AND WRONG", SET ME STRAIGHT AND YOU TEACH ME! WELL SINCE THEN, I RELAIZED THAT ALL THOSE OTHERS WHO TRIED TO GAIN MY TRUST WERE FALSE AND IN DIRE NEED TO LOOK WITHIN THEMSELVES AND STOP THIS EGO THING, AND CLAIM TO FAME!ONLY THEN WAS I ABLE TO REACH THE CREATOR, AND CRY TO HIM FOR HELP AND SOME KNOWLEDGE!AND DO YOU KNOW? I HAVENT EVEN SCRATCHED THE SURFACE YET?SO, HOW CAN ANYONE JUST GET UP AND SAY THAT THEYRE HEALERS , AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE ANOTHERS SPIRITUALITY, CULTURES AND WAYS AND EXPECT US TO JUST SIT THERE AND TAKE IT?IF YOU REALLY WANNA SAVE YOUR SOUL, SURRENDER AND LET THE CREATOR TAKE OVER!! GOD KNOWS , THAT WE ARE POWERLESS WITHOUT HIM!!BUT DO WE KNOW THAT?

WELL, IN CLOSING ,IM HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THE ANCESTORS ARE HERE AND ARE FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL TO PUT A STOP TO THIS!AND YOU KNOW WHAT? THEY'RE WINNING!!

LIL SIS, A PROUD BUT HUMBLE MIKMAQ PERSON..UNLESS PROVEN OTHERWISE,
ANNE MARIE MARCHAND

Offline Mo

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2007, 02:45:18 am »
Mr and Mrs Billington need to read this

http://newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1017.0

Offline dabosijigwokush

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2007, 07:49:00 am »
does the name
The Blackwater Tribe of The Lower Mvskokee
ring a bell
thats whats on you addopation forgies
the real name is
The Blackwater Band of Lower Mvskokee inc. a 501 c3 club
not FEDERALLY NON-RECOGNIZED
not STATE RECOGNIZED
not FEDERALLY RECOGNIZED
a club and that is all
not native bye any means
adopation does not give any one the right to do any cerominys
or even be a pipe carrier
you have to earn the right and prove it to the elders first
contact these people ane see if they are recognized there first

http://theblackwaterband.tripod.com/id18.htm

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2007, 04:15:30 pm »
Thats interesting , this Blackwater 'tribe" has a representitvre to Germany . I wonder why ?

http://theblackwaterband.tripod.com/id17.htm

Tvstvnvke & Representative to Germany : Larry D. Nichols "Strong Wolf"

I have no idea what the rest of this means , but it appears there might be some interconnections here that coud be investigated . Some of this is probably a whole other topic ...

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:mZQerx7cUfMJ:www.wolfcrystalspirit.com/index.php%3Fdownload
%3Dmeetspiritguides.pdf+%22Grey+Wolf%22+%22Lightning+Bear%22&hl=en&gl=ca&ct=clnk&cd=1

The above link contains 16 pages of "teachings" copyrighted by Rev. Dr. Francis Grey Wolf Billington.

MEET & WORK WITH SPIRIT GUIDES   

Contains chapters on

Understanding the Spiritual Realm
Perceiving the unseen
Beginning to Approach the Spiritual Realm
Channelling and techniques
Meeting your Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels
Working with Nature Spirits
Honouring our Spirit Totems
Important Precautions.

Most of this hasn't got anything to do with Native traditons or beliefs and doesn't claim to . ( There is information on managing imaginary bumblebees in the brain , and using your imagination to find imaginary friends who if you are lucky , might not be imaginary, and might also be friendly ... )

This article does contain a seeming endorsement by a "medicine man" , who in the converstion posted by Mo is claimed to be "Native American ".

Francis
My medicine man gave me the name Grey Wolf because he saw that I work with the wolf spirits, but I also work with the bear, buffalo and eagle, and at different times will call upon the spiritual energies of these animals according to my needs at the time.
Acknowledgements.
Ted Andrews whose book Meet & Work with Spirit Guides has been a major source of inspiration to
format the words of this workshop manual.
Pushican Lightning Bear who gave me inspiration through his own workshop manual, which helped me
to know that I was on the right path.
Little Crow who gave me the title The Bumble Bee for my meditation workshop manual.

I wonder if this is the Grandfather Little Crow mentioned in the two links below ? he seems to be active in Germany , and I notice some of Francis Billington's way of speaking is similar to this guy. Does anyone know who this guy is ? He probably wasn't born with the name "Grandfather Little Crow " .

http://www.volkmarheinz.de/nordkapp/reisen1.htm

The above link has a picture of Grandfather Little Crow with its 400 years old drum ( Do any tribes on this continent use drums with handles ? This looks like a Tibetian drum , and I would guess it is .)

http://www.shopmabuhay.com/product.cfm?productID=148865
Picture of a Tibetian Drum

Write up about Grandfather Little Crow , with what looks like a picture of him doing a Pipe ceremony .
He seems to be the inspiration behind something called the Little Paradise healing project .
http://www.little-paradise.org/index.php?lang=e&s=4

One of Tonya Billington's cached webpages has a link to the Paradise healing project . No idea if it is the same as the "Little Paradise Healing Project "in Mexico .

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:EEnhVcMV1GoJ:www.wolfcrystalspirit.com/greywolfslinks.html+
paradise-healingproject&hl=en&gl=ca&ct=clnk&cd=1

http://www.paradise-healingproject.com
this is the project I am working and supporting, to create a healingcenter

Who they are
http://www.little-paradise.org/index.php?s=6

http://www.little-paradise.org/index.php?s=3
The center will have a restaurant, snack bar, breakfast room, swimming pool, water-fall, and many other things. The healing part will house four medical and waiting rooms, four round houses holding 30-40 persons for workshops and talks. Nine homes will be for the trustees and others to live. Moreover, the center will contain a sacred sweat lodge and more. All of this sits inside a 140 meter stone medicine wheel with 360 stones and with beautiful gardens of palms and flowers.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 07:07:38 pm by Moma_porcupine »

Offline Freija

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2007, 09:08:34 pm »
This is interesting. Only yesterday a guy here in Sweden called me to tell me he had gotten an eagle feather from a Native guy called Little Crow, who visited Sweden last year. But this guy died shortly after he returned to the US according to him. He was in his 60`s.

Could it be the same guy I wonder?

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2007, 11:39:24 pm »
Of course, build a center with a swimming pool and waterfall in their medicine wheel. That's more important than the needs of NDN communities. The people behind the project seem decent enough, but extremely naive. THis reminds me of so many projects, Nanish Shonte and every Bear Tribe and Rainbow Tribe site for white well wishers more than Natives.
I have my doubts as to whether "Little Crow" is NDN at all. He reminds me so much of someone Barnaby and I met at the first speech, an Englishman with a huge nose who tried to dress like Sitting Bull. Most site he's on are European, mostly in German or Swedish.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22grandfather+little+crow&btnG=Google+Search

The Blackwater "Tribe" if I remember right was questionable in a couple other ways. Their "warrior society" had boys as young as eight, and seemed to me in some ways like a militia group, lots of anti federal govt talk.

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2007, 12:05:43 am »
Francis and T/T/T posted in their yahoo group, the usual Nuage empty platitudes, pat answers, playing the martyr, Orwellian language, and refusal to give answers.

"SHARING
There are the who say sharing is theft but I see it as a gift to be freely given to those who seek the knowledge you have to share; I was recently accused of theft and fraud because I wanted to share a Native American Indian ceremony with some Pagan friends of ours, and since Tonya is of the Cherokee Nation we have the right to share these things with friends in accordance with Cherokee beliefs. However we found ourselves coming under some very heavy criticism from a chat forum and through our friends in the Pagan Federation discovered that the original objector to us doing this ceremony wasn’t a Native American but a Pagan! And since she is not a member of the Pagan Federation and runs her own Pagan themed web site will in all probability be investigated herself. It was with the greatest of regrets and sadness that Tonya and I decided to cancel the ceremony in order to keep the peace and stop any fanatics invading the ceremony and causing problems. Apparently this was not enough for them because they continued to write into the forum accusing us of all kinds of crazy things.

In relation to spiritual beliefs the Cherokee beliefs are very similar to those of all Native American Indian Nations and are with few differences as follows

[Followed by the usual list of Cherokee truisms cut and pasted from the net.]

Basically the Pagan expression “If it harms none, do what thou wilt??? sums up everything written in italics above and as we see great similarities in all spiritual beliefs of different nations, and what the objectors had forgotten or failed to realise was that what Tonya and I sought to do was bring everybody together in the spirit of love and rejoicing in our respect for Mother Earth and the Creator and make a prayerful, happy and dancing ceremony for Imbolc (Spring) with lots of drumming and which everybody was looking forward too. Of course, Tonya and I replied to the forum in a very loving and non- confrontational way,

[Al's note: A quick check at their posts in here shows that to be one huge lie. They trolled for several days with lots of angry shrill accusations, trying to shout down anyone who dared criticize them.

The members of NAFPS were kinder and more patient with them than they deserved.]

but the more we replied the worst things became so we have now both decided it is best if we ignore them,

[Of course, how blatantly racist of them, "Ignore the NDNs."]

we do not want their fears, and lack of racial and religious tolerance block out our spiritual intensions [SIC]and it is for this reason that Tonya and I will do a ceremony for our Pagan friends at a later date but it will not be publicized and the news will be carried word by word only to people who can be trusted.

[In other words, they have no ethics or sense of responsibility to NDNs. Hiding ceremonies so no Natives will know of them has been a tactic of other Nuage exploiters, like the Deer Tribe for example.]

Interestingly enough, while meditating last night and asking spirit for the right thing to do both Tonya and were given the same message but I was also told that two of the people who had really laid it on thick in criticising us would come to me for help before the end of this year. Of course I will give that help,

[Talk about pompous.]

it is not in my nature to do otherwise for everything is circular,

[Including the reasoning of a white exploiter like Billington.]

the Moon around the Earth, the Earth around the Sun, the Sun around the Galaxy

[Wait a minute. Didn't he ever take a science class? Those orbits are ELLIPTICAL.]

and what goes around comes back around to the sender good or bad. Work in the spirit of Love and Light for we are all related and connected to Mother Earth and love will always triumph over hate.
Blessings
Grandfather Francis Grey Wolf"

Yes, what goes around does come around. You will face your Creator for your exploitation, lies, lack of humility, and contempt for Native people. What Francis has shown in here is shrill hatred of Native traditionalists, no matter how calmly we talked with them. What he has shown in his own yahoo group is an aversion to being truthful with his own followers.

We will continue to post the truth about you in here and keep track of your exploiter group on yahoo. The only thing your attempt to shout down your critics has done is backfire badly. Look at the number of views for this thread and how investigation exposed further ties to other characters.

Moved to Frauds.

Sue

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2007, 09:19:32 pm »
Educatedindian wrote

Al's note: A quick check at their posts in here shows that to be one huge lie. They trolled for several days with lots of angry shrill accusations, trying to shout down anyone who dared criticize them.

Not the way I see it. Having come across this, one of the first posts I saw when joining, I have followed it through.

All I saw was you hounding these people, not the other way round. I saw you all mock them, acuse them of all sorts of things although you don't appear to know them, and worst still, set yourselves up as some sort of policing outfit. I cannot believe one of you set about googling them, sieving through everything you could find about them and republishing it all and putting your own slant on everything.

I didn't see one 'angry, shrill acccusation' coming from them but I sure saw that and worse coming from you all. How many of you would stand up to scrutiny if I Googled you I wonder? You say you are doing this to protect the public but how many members of the 'public' even use this site. I am horrified to see that you all. I have watched with horrified fascination at it all.

My advice to you all is...Show a little compassion for your fellow man and learn how to behave towards others, even if they don't meet with your expectation.

Laudable though your intentions may be, this is NOT the way to act and make a difference. Be aware also that written accusations without proof are libelous and the law does not take kindly to this activity.

I am not saying that some of the things you have said are inaccurate for I really don't know, but why are you doing this in such an awful evil way.

I joined this site following my very recent discovery that a few generations ago my family were Blackfoot. I still have family in Canada and I was sooooo proud of it all. I told everyone of my wonderful ancestors and tried to find out more about the sort of people they might be. After all, I still had some NA blood in my veins.This is how I found your site.

I cried when I saw postings calling people like me wannabes. Yes I did wannabe! I wanted to hold up my head and be really proud of the genetic material I still carried. Now, I just feel deep shame at how a race of once noble people have become so tainted with hatred.

I will pray for you all.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 03:18:52 pm by educatedindian »

Offline Moma_porcupine

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2007, 04:49:17 pm »
Sue

I don't see how it is either unfair or irrelevant to search out information on line to see how it matches up with claims people make to gain the public trust , attention , prestige and often money  . When you say we sieved through everything we could find , it implies we left out some important parts . Do you mean there is information on line , that any of these people has spent decades growing up in a Native community , learning the cultural norms and values , or that any of these people are endorsed as competant teachers , by Native Elders who are recognized as such by their community , but out of maliciousness we neglected to publish this redeaming information ?

I never came across anything that would have given any of these people more credibility , and anything that was on line and posted in this thread was posted with a link to the original article , so people can read the whole article in context and draw their own conclusions . I think your accusation that anything redeaming was sieved out is both untrue and unfair.

There was however things that WERE sieved out . I can't speak for other people , and what they fmay have found , that they didn't post , but I consciously made a point not to link to the thread on lightning bear , because all Francis said in his acknowledgement was he was inspired by the guys workshop manual .  Unaware as Francis obviously is , I hesitated to hold him responsble for making such a poor choice in mentors . I also didn't make a big deal out that Tonya and Francis credibility was considerably diminished by their both saying in their posts that Francis is not a teacher and doesn't claim to be , which is shown to be untrue , by the 16 page workshop manual of "teachings" written by Francis .

If people think what gets posted in NAFPS is mean , they might be suprised to see some of what doesn't get posted . Most of us try to make our point as gentley as we can .

What possible difference would it make if we knew these people personally ? Sure maybe they are nice to animals , and make good cookies and there might be a lot of other admirable things about them . The same is true for any human being , no matter what else they may have done . But those things aren't the issue . The issue is the exploitation and distortion of Native cultures and identities .

You object to our posting the on line evidence of this , but when someone who does know these people, reports an unverifiable personal experince , you object to that too, .   

If someone claims to love American Indian ways , but refuses to listen when knowledgable Native people tell them they are damaging these ways, who exactly is it that you imagine should "police" this ? People in China ? It sounds like you saying Native people shouldn't have the authority to protect their own identity and culture .

It seems like you just want us to shut up and let people use , borrow , distort , degrade and exploit however they want to , and if we say anything then we are "evil" and lacking in "compassion" .  (Al edited out some of the nastier names you called us .)

Sort of reminds me of that bible story where two women are both claiming the same child and the judge offers to cut the child in half . It is obvious right away who the real mother is , because her first and only thought, is for the wellbeing of the child . The other woman isn't that concerned if the kid gets cut in half .

I don't think the criticism here , is in anyway directed at people who "want to be" more atuned to the responsibilities that come with some distant Native heritage . It's directed at the people who want the dramatic and sensational parts of American Indian culture but who wannagrab this with no real sustained commitment or responsiblity. It is these people who create the negative feelings , that get expressed in the word "wannabe".

Although you say you have some Blackfoot heritage back there , your social loyalties sound like they are with the non native social groups who are committing these exploitations and not with the Native communities who are trying to protect themselves  . If this is the case , then yes , maybe you are a wannabe . But from what i have seen , being a wannabe wannagrabit is usually more about behavior than BQ , and you will usually not get called a wannbe unless you are behaving like one  .

It isn't just Native people who get hurt by people exploiting Indian culture or identity or Spirituality for money or attention and prestige .

I think perhaps you are naive of the very real damage done by people who enter peoples lives claiming to be someone they aren't or claiming to know something they don't , and using the ignorance of most people of true Native cultures to get away with this deception.  This damage is also imposed upon these peoples children , families , friends and communities Maybe we should start a thread for people to share some of the real life stories of how they have been affected by this, as , it seems some people are having a hard time understanding WHY this is a problem .

Just what i have seen with my own eyes , I could write a chapter in a book . The damage is no trivial matter . Yes , people are human and sometimes there is some misdirected anger , but for the most part people posting in this forum do their best to be fair and stick to the facts . I can't say the same for people like you , who defend the rights of exploiters to continue on unchallenged .

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2007, 05:35:36 pm »
Sue: "Not the way I see it...I didn't see one 'angry, shrill acccusation' coming from them"

That's an amazing bit of williful blindness on your part, Sue. The Billingtons spammed us with 11 posts in less than two days, filled with statements like these:

"If you got nothing better to do, than to resort to witless and sarcastic remarks, then shame on you."

"we have proof, that you are very racist people"

"You cannot learn to see or feel things."

"I feel sorry for you"

"That is not your concern or business."

"And you think, you are being very smart to just interpret, what ever you feel like. What gives you this idea?"

"You can try everything like posting about us in different forums, blacklist us, hacking our web pages, accusing us of fraud, telling lies about us"

"This is Slander"

"you make it very hard for me not to believe that you are Linda"

"But still, even if you did not say something about me…this is insulting me"

"The negative energy coming from you beggers belief"

"one of the people who accuse us fraudulent activity cannot get her head around (“…go figure???).

"Since May of last year we have been the victims of a smear and hate campaign, had our web sites hacked into and crashed (a criminal offence), lies told about us accusing us of doing things we didn’t do nor ever have any intension"

Tell me, Sue, what do you call all of that except shrill, angry accusations without proof?

We at NAFPS were amazingly patient and kind to them. Take a look again, and the harshest comment anyone had for them was to say they looked silly.

Back to what you said in your post:

"How many of you would stand up to scrutiny if I Googled you I wonder?"

Happens to me all the time. Doesn't bother me at all.

"how many members of the 'public' even use this site."

Do a search and see for yourself. We're a resource used by museums, activists, and academic websites as well as the general public.

Or you could just look at the number of views, more than 400 for this thread alone.

"this is NOT the way to act"

By your own words, Sue, you have some distant and recently discoved NDN heritage.

Do you realize how arrogant, if not racist, it is to come into a forum of mostly Native people, activists, members of band govts, etc, many raised in their communities, and tell them how you think we should act?

"Be aware also that written accusations without proof are libelous and the law does not take kindly to this activity."

All the proof's here, you just choose to be blind and not see it.

It's sad to see, Sue, that like the Billingtons and other Nuagers, you toss around the empty accusation of libel or slander as a cheap smear tactic.

"I am not saying that some of the things you have said are inaccurate for I really don't know,"

Actually you did, over and over, even though the evidence to the contrary was right in front of you.

"I joined this site following my very recent discovery that a few generations ago my family were Blackfoot. I still have family in Canada and I was sooooo proud of it all. I told everyone of my wonderful ancestors and tried to find out more about the sort of people they might be. After all, I still had some NA blood in my veins.This is how I found your site.
I cried when I saw postings calling people like me wannabes. Yes I did wannabe! I wanted to hold up my head and be really proud of the genetic material I still carried. Now, I just feel deep shame at how a race of once noble people have become so tainted with hatred."

It's really sad to see how you dishonor your ancestors with such condescending racism, Sue.

"Once noble people"? You don't see that as belittling or racist? Most NDNs would. The distant ancestry you have has not overcome the prejudice you've been taught about NDNs, that we should live up to some stereotypical white standards to define who is and is not NDN.

And you obviously seem to have been influenced by Nuage ideas about NDNs, that criticism equals "hate".

Pray for yourself, Sue, that you may truly understand your heritage instead of whites attempting to portray it as Noble But Vanished.

Offline Barnaby_McEwan

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2007, 11:43:58 pm »
...nor have we ever charged any fees or done any workshops involving Native American Indian culture, traditions or medicine.

Billington on his mailing list, quoted earlier by educatedindian:
There are the who say sharing is theft but I see it as a gift to be freely given to those who seek the knowledge you have to share...

What a short memory you have, Francis: here you are "sharing" on eBay the day before writing that you'd never charged any fees.

6 or 12 month in depth Psychic reading/Clairvoyant and Spiritual guidance

Grandfather Grey Wolf is a Fellow of the Association of Professional Clairvoyants, absent healer attuned to Sokaisi and Koso Rays, Crystal Healer and Psychic Life Coach. His spiritual pathways follow the Native American Cherokee Philosophy's and he has appeared on Television and in magazines. He has many testimonials affirming the accurancy of his readings and uses Native American Vision Quest Cards combined with information coming directly from his Spirit Guides.

Starting bid £10.00    

Buy It Now price: £15.00

You don’t even know us, but you accusing us in this way. If you got nothing better to do, than to resort to witless and sarcastic remarks, then shame on you.

You don't like my tone. I am insufficiently respectful. How ironic.

What gives you this idea, that he would collect people like stamps ?
His own words, of course.

I have my doubts as to whether "Little Crow" is NDN at all. He reminds me so much of someone Barnaby and I met at the first speech, an Englishman with a huge nose who tried to dress like Sitting Bull.

I can't quite picture him and it's driving me mad; did he say or do anything memorable? I bet a pound to a pinch of horsesh*t that this holiday resort for newagers is where the Billingtons made a donation for "water supplies" and "land for a hospital and schools". Oh, look at that:
We make a very big "thank You" to the following friends of  "Little Paradise", whose support, personal commitment and engagement helps to develop the vision to reality:
Tonya Hounting Wolf and Greywolf from London, Great Britain,  for their donation.

Looks like in return 'Little Crow' gave the Billingtons lessons in humility:
A message to all Native Tribes around the world...The Elders need to come together for the sake of all the people; they need to be introduced back to their spirit.

Just a final word of warning for Francis Billington. In the original ad for your "Native American Style" ceremony, you implied that you are entitled to wear eagle feathers. I think that is almost certainly not true. Firstly you may be breaking the law if you possess parts of any species scheduled under CITES or the Wildlife and Countryside Act. Secondly there are likely to be Native people serving at military bases within easy driving distance of Staines. Many of them have earned the right the hard way to wear eagle feathers, and I think they would take a very dim view of anyone mishandling them.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 09:50:01 am by Barnaby_McEwan »

Offline Mo

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2007, 04:30:20 pm »
My wife has a German father and a Cherokee mother and has been able to prove her Cherokee heritage but still has to go through the process of getting her enrollment card from the Cherokee Nation and those of you who have had the same problems in proving your Native American Indian lineage know just how difficult this can be.

yes i can imagine how difficult it must be to prove cherokee ancestry, especially when BOTH parents are german. this was sent to me recently.

http://www.auswanderer-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52807

Translation

Hello lovely people,

I have an extremely difficult problem which I must
solve by the middle of April. Please help me if you
can. The case: my mother has lived in the USA since
1989 after she married an American (who was before
with the Army in Germany). After she moved there, it
turned into a disaster and he "seized" all the papers
of my mother (passport, identity card, etc.) and
burned all the documents in front of witnesses. Since
then my mother has had an "illegal status" since she
never obtained new documents. They have been divorced
since 1996 and she got lucky and married a very ill
American who needed care. Unfortunately, she is
illegal since she could not request a visa without
papers. And she is afraid to appear before the US
authorities. Her only valid document is an American
driving license which expires in May and cannot be
renewed without a Social Security NUMBER! Now it took
us years to finally get a German passport. Now the
question is whether she should remain in the country
and get everything in order or rather with the valid
driving license drive to Canada over the Niagra and
then travel from Canada to Germany,
obtain a visa and then travel back to the USA. Both
options have a high risk with them that will not help
her ill husband. The people in the Consulate advised
against (naturally) a "Canada solution". He
recommended we consult US Immigrations lawyers in the
USA. Are there such lawyers in Germany? Which would
you advise?
It is important the risk be as small as possible. She
does not want US nationality but want to be able to
enter the USA and live with her husband. Property and
the house belong to my mother there, otherwise they do
not have much money. She is a kindergarden teacher,
has an occupation that is sought. And she has a
husband who naturally appears during visa requests as
a sponsor. Please help us since a possible "Canada
solution" will have to take place before the middle of
April so she can still use her valid driving license
(instead of passport) to depart to Canada. Thank you
for your assistance. My email address is:

sacred earth@gmx.de

Thank you, and greetings
T.

would love to hear mrs billington's explanation of this one.